Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for driving lessons in Tullamore.

Options
  • 27-01-2015 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Hi, I been a driver for many years but never been able to pass the test. I get too nervous and have picked up few bad habits. Could anyway recommend who would be best for giving lessons in Tullamore? Any help be great thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

I was a sales rep on a provisional licence who had come from riding motorbikes and driving tractors since I was a kid. If Mike Davis could get me through on my second attempt (the 1st was a bit silly, failure to make correct right turns (how exactly would I have repped for previous 6 months in Dublin city?)), then he can help you. He even had to put up with me leaning over on top of him on a corner on my 1st drive as, though I COULD drive grand, I still thought I was on a motorbike!!

Always had the best reputation around Tullamore. And had waiting lists. Perhaps there's a new kid on the block now. Mike would let you drive on and only tell you when you're going wrong. A very good teacher for confidence.

Davis, Michael

Tullamore School of Motoring

ADI Number: 35046

Tel: 057-9341146 | Mob: 057-9341146

Address: Avondale, Mucklagh, Tullamore, Offaly

http://drivingschool.ie/offaly

Very best wishes and you will succeed; you've just developed bad habits and a mental block on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Thanks man, going call em tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Davis is good alright.
    I passed with Liam Fogarty though and so did herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 IPHONEMAN

I second Micheal Davis he is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Egan2012

I got through with Davis first attempt. He passes on some good little tips as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭mr bungle.

+1 for Michael Davis,
    I still remember some of the tips he gave me, plus he is sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Egan2012

I had a light on in my dash just before the test. It was on where the screen for the radio was on the Renault. It was a warning light for an open door but it was because the petrol door was broken. He told me to get a small little bit of black tape and a sharpe blade an cut it to size and stick it over the light. Sure to god it worked lol

Advertisement