Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl Sunday 1st February

• 27-01-2015 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,049 ✭✭✭✭

Hope there is not another thread on this (did check). I know that the Showtime cinema has there Superbowl showing but is there anywhere else in the city with a Superbowl party

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭OU812

• Registered Users Posts: 11,049 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

OU812 wrote: »

Thanks. I am guessing thats the Flannerys top of Denmark street

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭OU812

No idea, I'm in Dublin (& going to the Dublin Rebels party), just saw it minutes before your post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Hooked

Thanks. I am guessing thats the Flannerys top of Denmark street

It is...

OU812 wrote: »
    No idea, I'm in Dublin (& going to the Dublin Rebels party), just saw it minutes before your post

cool thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭RINO87

I dunno, i was in flannerys for it last year and there was zero atmosphere, even the ex-pats were quiet!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sully777

RINO87 wrote: »
    I dunno, i was in flannerys for it last year and there was zero atmosphere, even the ex-pats were quiet!

I was there too as I have been for the last number of Superbowls. I thought it was a good atmosphere but the op didnt ask about atmosphere - just where is it on? I think you are probably referring to the game which was the poorest final in years. The Seahawks defeated the Broncos 43–8 and it was all over by half time in what was the third largest score difference in a Superbowl Final. Bit like Munster V Saracens recently - created a very dour atmosphere in Willies. The Vikings are a great bunch of guys and this years game between the Patriots and the Seahawks should be a cracker. There are a gang of us going to be in Flannerys.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Seniorpeazel

Hope there is not another thread on this (did check). I know that the Showtime cinema has there Superbowl showing but is there anywhere else in the city with a Superbowl party

EDIT.
    Was silly enough to suggest a party in Dublin... oops.

Check out the Limerick Vikings website. I would imagine they have a party going on and they are a good bunch of lads.

EDIT.
    Was silly enough to suggest a party in Dublin... oops.

Check out the Limerick Vikings website. I would imagine they have a party going on and they are a good bunch of lads.

No worries thanks

Advertisement