Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,907 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

wexdevil wrote: »
    Got a legendary engram from the nightfall while everyone else gets exotics

;-;
    I got 9 strange coins while the other two got exotics...

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Ouch, I'm half tempted to try the nightfall on my other two characters

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Get an exotic shard from Xur, level up your exotics!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Cormac... wrote: »
    I'll do at least one full run through (NF -> Story -> Crucible Daily) on a character depending on what time you're on.

May not be on till 10 or there abouts. Lets see how cooperative the Kids and missus are later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

What do we do with these keys or what do they open? I think i got one from finishing the story mode

• Advertisement

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    What do we do with these keys or what do they open? I think i got one from finishing the story mode

They open a lovely big chest in the treasure room at end of PoE. Chances of exotic's.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

They open a lovely big chest in the treasure room at end of PoE. Chances of exotic's.

Whats funny is it's true but it reads like total sarcastic bulls**t :pac:

Whats funny is it's true but it reads like total sarcastic bulls**t :pac:

Hey, this IS Destiny....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

May not be on till 10 or there abouts. Lets see how cooperative the Kids and missus are later.

Hit me up mate, I have all them to do on all chars happy to grind along with weeklys or even the petra bounties. Also lads is it a case you can only run the PoE events once a week with the same chars, like say VOG?

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Hit me up mate, I have all them to do on all chars happy to grind along with weeklys or even the petra bounties. Also lads is it a case you can only run the PoE events once a week with the same chars, like say VOG?

You can run the Lvl28 version as many times as you like, I'd say it's considered the replacement for the non-existant "Dragon Strike Playlist" which was meant to be lvl28 strikes. But you would still need a key each time to open the chest to get your exotic chance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

You can run the Lvl28 version as many times as you like, I'd say it's considered the replacement for the non-existant "Dragon Strike Playlist" which was meant to be lvl28 strikes. But you would still need a key each time to open the chest to get your exotic chance

Fairly certain that playlist is there, not that I'll bother with it

thebag89 wrote: »
    Fairly certain that playlist is there, not that I'll bother with it

I had a look, no sign of it.
    Strikes are sooooooo last season :cool:

I had a look, no sign of it.
    Strikes are sooooooo last season :cool:

Can't remember the last time I looked at those playlists

Can't remember the last time I looked at those playlists

I'm more inclined to do lvl8-lvl16 strikes now, at least they give grimore score

I'm more inclined to do lvl8-lvl16 strikes now, at least they give grimore score

Get those bounties done quick, then ignore till the next one

Destiny Tracker makes for some interesting PvP reading.

I'm in the Top 1% for Zones Captured and Offensive Zone Control Kills
    And also Top 2% for Assists :) And Top 2% for Deaths and Suicides :(

And as much as I dislike Asylum, it is by far and away the map I do the best on.
    Maybe cause it's more frequent now and my KDR is a bit more stable

Also 50%+ of my kills are headshots which given I don't use hand cannons in PvP I'm quite happy with :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

And as much as I dislike Asylum, it is by far and away the map I do the best on.

Also 50%+ of my kills are headshots which given I don't use hand cannons in PvP I'm quite happy with :P

Where do you find those stats ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I'm top 5% for orbs gathered.

Where's the headshot stat?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Where do you find those stats ?

http://destinytracker.com/

Legendary weapons are dropping very regularly in the crucible now.

dudeeile wrote: »
    I'm top 5% for orbs gathered.

Where's the headshot stat?

Way down under each specific character organised by weapon type, scroll to the bottom left

Whats the best way to get Weapon Parts? I'm running out, should I just buy engrams or weapons and break them down since I'm pretty flush with glimmer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Way down under each specific character organised by weapon type, scroll to the bottom left

Whats the best way to get Weapon Parts? I'm running out, should I just buy engrams or weapons and break them down since I'm pretty flush with glimmer

The Petra challenges? Coupled with public events and the random kills might help you stock up a bit. If ya have the cash buy some but that could get very costly.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Got Plan C exotic fusion and Dreamwaker legendary rocket launcher from PoE 28 last night.

Happy enough with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I have more Melee kills in the crucible than weapon kills, I think my Halo stat was very similar oddly enough....

"Smacking bitches up since 19-0-splash"

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Unlocked PoE on my titan, opened the chest because why the hell not, got the mida multi-tool and her benevolence again(arc this time though) I'll probably go through the missions on my hunter tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,651 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

47d46f6da9211152c701e20f6619f93f.png

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

No idea what any of you are on about, going to be a confusing weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,907 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Pissed I ran out of time on PoE34 tonight. 2 hour in, still on round 4 and had to go. Super annoyed.

Will hopefully get it done saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Finished the level 28 PoE after unlocking it with my Warlock and a Thunderlord dropped for me from the chest, as well as a new LMG, Wolves Bain. Then later completed the NF for the first time and got myself a Patience and Time... Getting quite lucky atm with weapon drops

Will soon be back to shards from the NF for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Ok so a hard couple of days I had. Finally able to level my hunter and my Titan to 34 on Xbox, and my hunter to full 42 light armour (all 4) also upgraded my Fatebringer, solo Crota on normal, it was ridiculously easy.

Anyway, the lv34 PoE turns out is not that hard at all, did it again with Gerard and the Bag (I think we were all 33s) with my hunter and went quite well (not the 35 though, that didnt go as well, mostly because it was 4 am and after 48 of only 2 hours of sleep I couldnt distinguish between fallen, cabals or what.

Anyway the 34 is now under control it is time to move to the 35 one.

Just wanted to mention one thing, your man Variks sells, along with armor and weapons something called judgement chance, basically you give him an armor core and a weapon and he will give you a random item, but just to warn you, he will give you either a random piece of armor or a random weapon, not both! so make sure you think twice before using it.

I have done it 3 times, on ps4 I got the helmet (interesting looking) called kellhunter's sight and a fusion rifle (365 damage) called servant of aksor.

On Xbox I got the scout rifle (it feels pretty nice) can't remember the name.

Anyway I took the chance and it worked ok but just be aware that you might do this to try to get a different armor but you might end up getting a weapon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Pissed I ran out of time on PoE34 tonight. 2 hour in, still on round 4 and had to go. Super annoyed.

Will hopefully get it done saturday.

Took nearly another hour to finish, probably for the best. Can re-run it with you as my warlock.

Also Redzer confirmed that Etheric Light drops in the raids, at least Crota HM anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement