Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,651 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Bohrio wrote: »
    Back to the engram story...

Goes to show you how RNG works, I had to turn 24 engrams to get all 3 helms on PS4, went on Xbox, bought 6 and got 3 new hunter hemls, the Ram and the new titan helm as well (and one old exotic helm)

There are 15 Exotic helmets now so that's pretty expected no?

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Blergh had an hour to kill so I tried a little chest farming on venus but the treasure key proved elusive, did get a crapload of blue engrams and two purples.

I really wish we could discard the ammo synths, such a pain in the ass!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,907 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

wexdevil wrote: »
    Blergh had an hour to kill so I tried a little chest farming on venus but the treasure key proved elusive, did get a crapload of blue engrams and two purples.

I really wish we could discard the ammo synths, such a pain in the ass!

I think the treasure keys are far too rare.

I think the treasure keys are far too rare.

Yeah I've only found two so far :(

• Registered Users Posts: 45,907 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

wexdevil wrote: »
    Yeah I've only found two so far :(

Just the one for myself from the second or third chest on the first day of chest farming. Nothing since then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

AdamD wrote: »
    There are 15 Exotic helmets now so that's pretty expected no?

Exactly my point, 5 out of 6 helms I turned in on Xbox where new, 27 out of 33 I turned in PS4 were old exotics

So I was expecting the similar for Xbox, ,glad it didnt happen

Statistically though thats an ~85% of new exotics on Xbox vs 8% on PS4 (which would be more logical)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Haven't found any keys from the chests. And some chests are just brutal for locating. Will need to look at maps for where they can pop. Still haven't been able to find the one in Forgotten Shore.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

0 keys from chests here too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

awec wrote: »
    0 keys from chests here too.

Same as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

I got 2 today from farming in skywatch,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Got my first one on Venus patrol last night, first chest I opened, gonna cash in PoE tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Lvl 28 PoE, Variks be like....

Anyone need a 3rd for Trials of Osiris? Wanting to give it a quick go

Got a flawless trials passage and it brought us to Mercury! A new social space

c64a07f4b3569602f06f0b123cde2617.png

Got arc hand cannon too

AdamD wrote: »
    Got a flawless trials passage and it brought us to Mercury! A new social space

CFobrhoUEAANgyS.jpg:large

Got arc hand cannon too

I can't see the picture. What is it ?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Trials is still on Monday night yeah?

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Trials is still on Monday night yeah?

Yeah it's on until reset

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Nice, was afraid I'd never get to play it.

I really want to play it. What's peoples feeling on TOO ? Games being one sided or even enough ?also would I be better waiting until I'm a 33 to enter ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Could someone tell me what is involved in the Trials of Osiris? Is there a big time commitment like the Raids?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Going to spend all day at TOO tomorrow. Finally got Gjallarhorn tonight. 600 odd hours in. Gonna make boss fights way easier. Got it on Crota HM which is a piece of piss now we're all 33/34. 2 swords and gone.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Could someone tell me what is involved in the Trials of Osiris? Is there a big time commitment like the Raids?

No.

It's just 3v3 crucible really. Not much different to Skirmish except they keep track of how many you win / lose.

Also it's like Iron Banner in that guns etc aren't normalised.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Just got The Revelator as a crucible drop. New legendary hand cannon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Did my first prison of elders on lvl 28 and got to the chest. Lots of things popped up and an exotic.....Gjallarhorn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

HMV have destiny for €25 for Ps4 & xbox1 atm, is it too late to start on this game now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

wilser wrote: »
    HMV have destiny for €25 for Ps4 & xbox1 atm, is it too late to start on this game now?

No ,not too late, it's even easier now to get the max level and there's plenty of content to keep you busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

ToO is great craic. Don't think we've got past 6 wins yet but it's been fun. Very campy though. Constantly find my team has to take it to the other

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

ToO is great craic. Don't think we've got past 6 wins yet but it's been fun. Very campy though. Constantly find my team has to take it to the other

Thats mainly due to how unbalanced The Burning Shrine is for this playtype(same for control). You are at a serious disadvantage if you spawn inside. Really need to add spawn swapping between rounds to balance this up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Thats mainly due to how unbalanced The Burning Shrine is for this playtype(same for control). You are at a serious disadvantage if you spawn inside. Really need to add spawn swapping between rounds to balance this up a bit.

Not for this game type.I found we won nearly all our games where we started inside.Just run to the middle and look towards the left,you can quickly spot if the other team is rushing.

• Advertisement

Lol if anything inside is the better spawn. Agreed on spawn swapping, big oversight really. The rest of it is done very well though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement