Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Yeah, inside spawn is best imo. But it's fairly balanced. Last time we were 6 and 2 and we played a team where the guys had two or three pieces of level 42 ToO armour each. Needless to say, that went bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

AdamD wrote: »
    Lol if anything inside is the better spawn. Agreed on spawn swapping, big oversight really. The rest of it is done very well though.

I think the opposite due to being blinded by the sun aiming outside and having less space to manoeuvre. Still enjoyed it and went 9-2. Will try again tonight to get a flawless run.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Anybody on Xbox fancy doing a Crota run ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Anybody on Xbox fancy doing a Crota run ?

Did you find anyone in the end?

I will be on tomorrow anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

62478783.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Hit level 34 tonight after doing the 34 prison of elders with Steve and TitanGerm - epic clutch play at the very end to take down the boss after a seriously close to death moment with Titan bubbles disappearing, people going down and swarms of yellow bar hive.

Then we ran Crota hard with all 34 and 33s ... and now hard mode is actually fun! Beanbag Johnny had him down in two sworfs ... And that was taking it handy.

Level 34 on CE as a warlock means melee hits on thrall are one punch kills and 365 Fatebringer means single crit hit kills to thrall and acolytes. Yellow bar sword and boomer Knights are down in three or four rounds of sword breaker.

Awesome

Ok guys. I need two really good PVP players on Xbox to play trials with me. My game style doesn't really suit as I prefer to shoulder charge everything :D

However if you can get me four wins and no losses straight off I'd be very greatful. Then I can buy the chest piece and be 34 :)

But seriously I don't suck ;) I just want to give it a decent bash if there's anyone up for it today.

Also want to get another 34 prison done for this week and get a bit more practice in. It was my first time doing it last night with Merry and Steve and it went smooth enough. Unfortunately I'm Key poor so I won't get to open the big shiny chest :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Ok guys. I need two really good PVP players on Xbox to play trials with me. My game style doesn't really suit as I prefer to shoulder charge everything :D

However if you can get me four wins and no losses straight off I'd be very greatful. Then I can buy the chest piece and be 34 :)

But seriously I don't suck ;) I just want to give it a decent bash if there's anyone up for it today.

Also want to get another 34 prison done for this week and get a bit more practice in. It was my first time doing it last night with Merry and Steve and it went smooth enough. Unfortunately I'm Key poor so I won't get to open the big shiny chest :(

I'll be on today and need to run the 32 and 34 with my hunter ... I'll happily have another bash at it.

I'll be on today and need to run the 32 and 34 with my hunter ... I'll happily have another bash at it.

Sounds good man.

I swear this game is out there to get me sometimes

• Advertisement

Bohrio wrote: »
    I swear this game is out there to get me sometimes

Prison of elders later ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

In only two achievements off 1000.I must still get that achievement for completing a strike with clan members and the 20 zones in salvage .

Prison of elders later ?

Hey! sure, what time?

I have done everything on PS4

Hey! sure, what time?

I have done everything on PS4

After 6 ? I'm on running through the story now if your around.

After 6 ? I'm on running through the story now if your around.

;)

Congratulations btw.. welcome to the rocket Olimpo !

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

;)

Congratulations btw.. welcome to rocket heaven!

haha nice one! Pretty sure I know what that means!

Mickeroo wrote: »
    haha nice one! Pretty sure I know what that means!

Oh yea I got a Gally at last :D

Nearly broke my controller and headset celebrating :D

Best we could muster was a 9 and 1 in ToO. Did it without buffs because it was our 4th run and lost the 8th game.

Maybe next week for Mercury.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,651 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Trials is ridiculous for Etheric Light, think I got about 11. Arc Hand Cannon, Arc Auto Rifle and Void Pulse Rifle too. Great haul

Yeah, can't wait to get to Mercury For that sweet loot. Bit of advice for those struggling; unless you are awesome with blink shotguns and rushing your opponents, take a sniper instead. Keeping the shotgunners at arm's length is a must.

Also, if you are struggling with hand cannons, like me, and liked using auto rifles, Vex is the closest thing you can get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Trials is ridiculous for Etheric Light, think I got about 11. Arc Hand Cannon, Arc Auto Rifle and Void Pulse Rifle too. Great haul

As someone who hasn't played it yet you are making me feel like I'm really missing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I'm useless in PvP with snipers. :(

I didn't realise Etheric Light was in the loot pool for TOO.

I think you get 1 from the silver package, one or two from the gold package and one or two from the flawless chest.

I think you get 1 from the silver package, one or two from the gold package and one or two from the flawless chest.

No fear of me getting that high for a while !! Id be happy to get 5 wins for the chest.

Played two games with Bag and Merry tonight and we won one lost one but they were two cracking games. But games ended 4/5 I think.

Yeah, think I got 3 and didn't get the flawless chest.

It did surprise me today of how many people have got the 9 wins on ToO and got really good lot but I still havent seen anyone getting a proper loot in PoE.

It looks like the are pushing people to play more multiplayer making the rewords more "obtainable" (to an extend as they are completely unobtainable for me)I must have ran PoE over 30 times and have only seen 1 exotic bounty drop.

However I do find PoE relatively easy. I might give crucible a go (on PS4 as I can't aim for ... on Xbox) and practice a bit until I see some improvement and then give ToO a go but I just find the game modes in Destiny boring... nothing there for me to keep me hooked up

Elimination is the best mode by far, worth trying. I don't think the should have included the boons. Would have been more difficult but a better lockout and a more similar look rate to PoE. PoE was too easy this week though, be interesting to see what they'll do with the burns.

Elimination is the best mode by far, worth trying. I don't think the should have included the boons. Would have been more difficult but a better lockout and a more similar look rate to PoE. PoE was too easy this week though, be interesting to see what they'll do with the burns.

I was thinking the same think. I do want to give PvP a go and get back in shape as I use to be pretty good in S&D. So I might give it a go.

I nregards PoE, yes, what it looked very difficult at first it turned out to be very easy. Even the level 35 one it is not too bad (as this weeks "roll")

However I am looking forward to see what happens next week as I have the feeling that there will be no solar burn that means that the current ghorn the s... out of him strategy will no longer work..

Happy to see that day come though, LFG is full with people "looking for Titan 34 with ghorn", or "must be a titan", "must have ghorn" etc and that's because of all those youtubers who posted that you need 3 ghorn to kill Skolas or that you also need to have at least 1 Titan... when it is not true at all, similar to swordbearer having to be hunter in CEs etc... load of blks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

wexdevil wrote: »
    As someone who hasn't played it yet you are making me feel like I'm really missing out.

+1.

I'll be on tomorrow for the first time since the new dlc.

Really looking forward to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement