Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

quad_red wrote: »
    So what are the best guns in the game now that anything can be upgraded?

Seems like everyone is talking about Fatebringer, VoC and Jellyhorn (obviously none of which I have).

I have at least one exotic shard to hand to upgrade something. So what's worth upgrading out of all the Xur weapons (Red Death, Suros, Icebreaker, Hard Light, Last Word) or Crota weapons (bar the hand cannon)? What about Thunderlord?

We may bring you through VOG a few times.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Seems like everyone is talking about Fatebringer, VoC and Jellyhorn (obviously none of which I have).

I have at least one exotic shard to hand to upgrade something. So what's worth upgrading out of all the Xur weapons (Red Death, Suros, Icebreaker, Hard Light, Last Word) or Crota weapons (bar the hand cannon)? What about Thunderlord?

Do your exotic armour first.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

For me, the first Legendaries I'll upgrade will be FB and VoC. VoC specifically is/was my go to weapon. I've already upgraded TLW and Red Death. Will upgrade IceBreaker next, or P&T. No Jelly so will stick with Hunger.

I dont have any of the Crota primaries, but from reviews, FB and VoC would be the two best elemental primaries in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

As above, upgrade your exotic armour piece first. After that I'd prioritise upgrading whatever exotic weapon you find yourself using the most. I'd probably go Red Death, Thunderlord, Icebreaker myself but its up to you.

Of course you can buy additional exotic shards from Xur for 7 strange coins. If you don't have enough you can get more from running the weekly heroic missions.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

ToO map is Pantheon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Anyone want to help me run the lvl 34 Poe on my hunter ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Ah! I will never complaint about RNG again... today

Did the judgement chance twice with my new Titan, got the Titan Helmet (which by the way looks like come out of a children horror story) and the boots! So hello level 34! They all have hive modifiers so I can't wait to run it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Is Patience and Time any good? I don't have any legendary or exotic snipers atm.

Would I bet better off buying the above from Xur or getting one off another vendor / waiting for a drop and then ascending one of those?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

managed to get past poe 34 with hunter and 2 warlocks, as you'd imagine they needed to do most of the work.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Is Patience and Time any good? I don't have any legendary or exotic snipers atm.

Would I bet better off buying the above from Xur or getting one off another vendor / waiting for a drop and then ascending one of those?

Yes it's very good, it's brilliant for anything Arc Burn related and overall a good sniper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I haven't had a chance to try out Trials of Osiris yet. I'd like to give it ago tomorrow night.

Will there be people playing on PS4 tomorrow night?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,647 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Wouldn't bother with Patience and Time tbh, hardly worth an Exotic slot in any scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,489 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Any lads on PS4 looking to do Trials tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HavelTRock

Will you carry me?

I will be. Haven't tried it yet. I'll be on tonight at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

The missus is away to Lanzarote with her mother for a week, I have a four day weekend with nothing on, the stars have aligned.

Going to level a 3rd alt, do the raids, dailys and weeklys, PoE and maybe ToO before the reset.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

foxerv1 wrote: »
    The missus is away to Lanzarote with her mother for a week, I have a four day weekend with nothing on, the stars have aligned.

Going to level a 3rd alt, do the raids, dailys and weeklys, PoE and maybe ToO before the reset.

Ambitious. I like it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

That's the stuff dreams are made of. Jealous right here.

I remember when I used to have time.

Although my two year old has started to like watching me play Mario Kart 8 which is good.

Can't play violent games like Destiny though. A bit scary yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

You lucky, lucky ba***rd! :)
    Away from Destiny today & tomorrow, missus took me away to celebrate our wedding anniversary :(

onlyTobes wrote: »
    You lucky, lucky ba***rd! :)
    Away from Destiny today & tomorrow, missus took me away to celebrate our wedding anniversary :(

Deathsinger done twice, not a sausage :( will do the vault later, hopefully better luck!

Anyone manage to grab the Her Mercy hand cannon, thing is beast!

Short break to watch Villa trump the gunners (praying to the RNGeesus)

• Advertisement

Deathsinger done twice, not a sausage :( will do the vault later, hopefully better luck!

Anyone manage to grab the Her Mercy hand cannon, thing is beast!

Short break to watch Villa trump the gunners (praying to the RNGeesus)

The Villa players are climbing to the top of the stadium as we speak in the hope Arsenal will despawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Finally got my main titan to lv 33 and got icebreaker in a nightfall last night, good weekend so far, I still hope out for gallaghorn :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,647 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Mickeroo wrote: »
    The Villa players are climbing to the top of the stadium as we speak in the hope Arsenal will despawn.

ASTON VILLA TRIALS PASSAGE COMPLETE

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

AdamD wrote: »
    ASTON VILLA TRIALS PASSAGE COMPLETE

Haha I've had a few drinks and I was fully sure I posted in the soccer thread :)

Mickeroo wrote: »

If that were true, we might have stood a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

If that were true, we might have stood a chance.

Gooners = Fallen.
    Hate them both sooo much

onlyTobes wrote: »
    Gooners = Fallen.
    Hate them both sooo much

Funny you say that, I'm going to take all my frustrations out on said Fallen.

Anyone want to play some Trials of Osiris on PS4 now?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,489 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Well, today has been a thoroughly lacklustre affair. Managed a grand total of 1 win in ToO. Talk about ****house. Iron Banner is going to be fairly diminished come tuesday, rewards don't come close to Trials.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭eggy81

Prison of elders level 32 stage 4 wave 2. Wtf.
    I'm ibviously not a great player but there must be a process to taking this one out. Was trying to focus on the Wizards with patience and time but just could not get them killed fast enough or else before they killed me. What way did any of us go about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement