Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Tell me about it. Trying to get a team for ToO or PoE 35 is like pulling teeth. Hopefully that will change with the rebalance to Skolas next week.

He would have been easier last week with Void burn on.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

58800539.jpg

Man I have too much time on my hands.

I've always wanted to spit my coffee onto my PC in work, tyvm .... still laughing. Love that scene

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Mickeroo wrote: »

Got through him last week and this week. The problem is getting a team together from the clan chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Got through him last week and this week. The problem is getting a tram together from the clan chat.

There's a great group on Xbox. Hell Bag put in 8 or 9 hours doing the 35 the first week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Got through him last week and this week. The problem is getting a tram together from the clan chat.

Fecking Tram part fetch quests are a bloody bore though tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Cormac... wrote: »
    That's actually kind of what the PS4 chat looks like when someone mentions VoG or CE.... PoE and ToO, not so much :P

asked in chat about raid (lfg not lfm) but then got unrelated poe invite a minute later, before we can do poe there's 6 people in fireteam. It is was almost instant, did raid then poe after.

Seriously short on shards.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

emmetkenny wrote: »
    There's a great group on Xbox. Hell Bag put in 8 or 9 hours doing the 35 the first week :D

Hey that was week 2 with arc burn

thebag89 wrote: »
    Hey that was week 2 with arc burn

My mistake :D

You back today or still on Elder Scrolls ?

My mistake :D

You back today or still on Elder Scrolls ?

Probably still be on Elder Scrolls

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Mickeroo wrote: »

Was he considered hard his week? Tried him for the first time with 2 randoms from lfg and didn't find it particularly challenging tbh.

• Advertisement

Probably still be on Elder Scrolls

What's it like ? I was thinking of picking it up ?

What's it like ? I was thinking of picking it up ?

So far really good and about as addictive as Destiny

Cool might pick it up after my exams and but a few hundred hours into it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Dear X-Box One Players,

Can you do me a favour and add one of my friends please? His GT is:
    Eh Potato

He's been playing loads since Day 1 but hasn't got very many friends (or a clan until now).
    As a result, despite spending many hundreds of hours playing and being super sound, he's never completed a Raid.

I'm sure you've all heard about people like this in the wild.
    Hell each week or 2 I try to help at least 1 group of newbies along, but this is unprecenteded to find one in the flesh.

Also his brothers GT is:
    Hassadaar

And he is in the same boat.

I'd be much appreciative if you could please add them both.
    Just be like "Hey, You're Cormacs friend, we'll help you Raid" etc so they know I sent ye.

I would be very much appreciative of it. Like super seriously

Thanks in Advance
    Cormac

(Edit: should have mentioned he's not on Boards.ie, and will be joining the clan this evening)

Even though they are probably inundated with new friend requests, I'll add the two of them, and to further on that, I will always be happy to help anyone out with anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Question, what are the servers like? would they be better or worse than destiny, my connection isn't the strongest so I'm worried if I buy it I could get dropped constantly

Hococop wrote: »
    Question, what are the servers like? would they be better or worse than destiny, my connection isn't the strongest so I'm worried if I buy it I could get dropped constantly

I've been dropped twice only . There can be a bit of lag in the bigger towns due to the number of players in the same area but the outside of that the server is solid enough

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

F'n destiny servers are an almighty pain in the backside.

Thrown out 3 times in less than 15 mins means I'm done for tonight.

Does my head in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

So far I've gotten the bee error all day long, got a quail error. A monkey error , a rabbit error. Fcuking joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

Online now myself on xbox one. Up for doing anything if anyone is interested send me an invite

• Registered Users Posts: 45,900 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Control us a laggy mess tonight. Not had one good game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

So far I've gotten the bee error all day long, got a quail error. A monkey error , a rabbit error. Fcuking joke.

Looks like the animals of farthing wood have it in for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Thanks to Ger and Itchy for the Trials session last night. I'm still finding my feet in there and felt I should have done better in some rounds. I got to 5 wins and then 6 on the second run. Good practice for the rest of the weekend. Hopefully it'll get easier. We were up against a lot of guys with the flawless emblem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Just about to jump on for an hour or so before the match if any of the xb1 lads fancy doing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Hey X-Box lad,
    Just a reminder if you could please add the 2 latest clan additions to your friends list:
    Eh Potato and Hassadaar
    That would be really swell
    Also, if 4 of you could team up with them for a VoG and/or CE that would be savage.
    Thanks again

Hey X-Box lad,
    Just a reminder if you could please add the 2 latest clan additions to your friends list:
    Eh Potato and Hassadaar
    That would be really swell
    Also, if 4 of you could team up with them for a VoG and/or CE that would be savage.
    Thanks again

I'm ranking up a warlock from the start now so will be getting a few together during the week for a few raids so I'll add them to the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I'm ranking up a warlock from the start now so will be getting a few together during the week for a few raids so I'll add them to the list.

You went for a warlock in the end?

Bohrio wrote: »
    You went for a warlock in the end?

Yup will do a hunter next week I'd say. If your around jump on and help me out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Yup will do a hunter next week I'd say. If your around jump on and help me out ;)

I might connect tomorrow and give you a hand :)

I leveled my warlock up very quickly, but I had been preparing for a week or two so I had saved exotics and legendary engrams so he was 34 in 8-9 hours.

The story didnt feel too long like it did the first few times but some strikes could be difficult if you are 1 level below. Imagine doing a lv 12 strike with 2 lv 11 and 1 lv10... so I didnt bother doing strikes until I was 2-3 levels above, so I would be paired up with similar level guardians.

If I am home tomorrow I will give you a hand let me know please

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

A big thanks to Cormac and Mitch for helping me out this evening, cheers lads. Only 5 light off level 25, started the day at level 20 so very happy with the progress. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Did anyone who ordered the Nepal Aid t-shirt from Bungie receive it yet?

They're supposed to shipping them this week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement