Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,894 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cormac... wrote: »
    On a side note, when I did that Crotas End sherpa run it was initially with 5 newbies (one dropped out and we brought in Conovar as a ringer).... I now realise that you're probably better of mixing newbies and experience (like I normally do), with 3 newbies and 3 of the old guard.... We were on the Abyss for like an hour and a half if not more :pac:

Was hilarious when I got that invite from you like an hour after I had left you in the Abyss; "Ok you got a hunter with don't touch me's? We're still in the Abyss..."

Was good fun though. After the abyss the rest went handy enough - once people got a bit used to what was needed to be done in each section. They'd need a few more runs though - as myself and you did most the heavy lifting for the bridge and deathsinger.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Actually, a question - I had a look at your Gunslinger perks and set a few of mine that were different to match. Is is possbile to have perks from both subclasses active at once or is it just one or the other? If it's just one then why do they only give you access to Bladedancer at lvl15? Bit painful to start from scratch again I would've thought.

I was using Swarm grenades as I was trying to exploit a glitch (for Science I swear), if you don't have certain glitchy armour stick with the tripmine.

No, you can't mix Subclass perks unfortunately, though that would be game breaking.

Once you max out the Gunslinger, start changing to Bladedancer just when you hand in bounties or at the very end of missions/strikes.

This means you can power level your 2nd Subclass without actually having to play as it too much (especially when it's still in that awkward low-armour, barely-able-to-double jump kind of phase)
    Ok you got a hunter with don't touch me's? We're still in the Abyss..."

It was more embarrassing that I'd tried soloing it myself like 3 times before that invite and I messed it up completely cause I aint' got no skillz

Don't do what Donny Don't Does

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Quick question about crota drops of playing on hm will any nm sepecial weapons drop.

Varik wrote: »
    Quick question about crota drops of playing on hm will any nm sepecial weapons drop.

Nope

Has anyone else Tried Full Auto Scout Rifles in PvP as a valid replacement for the Suros?
    I took the ole VoC in there last night and it help up quiet well.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭johnnybucks

Hey X-Box lad,
    Just a reminder if you could please add the 2 latest clan additions to your friends list:
    Eh Potato and Hassadaar
    That would be really swell
    Also, if 4 of you could team up with them for a VoG and/or CE that would be savage.
    Thanks again

I cannot find them on the xbox app at all, is that there destiny names or there GT?

I think I might just be simple.

• Advertisement

onlyTobes wrote: »
    Did anyone who ordered the Nepal Aid t-shirt from Bungie receive it yet?

They're supposed to shipping them this week.

I didnt get mine anyway.

I cannot find them on the xbox app at all, is that there destiny names or there GT?

That's their Gamertags (top 2 under Admins)
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Xbox/118535

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

you on for some trials tonight?

foxerv1 wrote: »
    Have a checkpoint on Atheon Hard if anyone is interested later?

I'll join you on that, man, Gotta get my shiit together no weeklies done or NFs.

I think I'm losing interest in Destiny......:eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mickeroo wrote: »
    you on for some trials tonight?

Yo mick, yeah be on from about 5 till 9ish..

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,280 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Yo mick, yeah be on from about 5 till 9ish..

Nice one, I'm finished work at 5 so should be on not long after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Nope

Has anyone else Tried Full Auto Scout Rifles in PvP as a valid replacement for the Suros?
    I took the ole VoC in there last night and it help up quiet well.

I have a Dead Orbit Deadshot Luna with full auto, max reload and firefly. Its great :)

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Nice one, I'm finished work at 5 so should be on not long after that.

I can join you'd if you need one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

They're both in my friends list if you have a search through it.

They're both in my friends list if you have a search through it.

I'm work too and that thing that Cormac put up is block, they are smart whores in here and blocked off all destiny related websites....

They prob saw my history and was like does he do any thing but look up destiny?:cool:

I'm work too and that thing that Cormac put up is block, they are smart whores in here and blocked off all destiny related websites....

They prob saw my history and was like does he do any thing but look up destiny?:cool:

No they were like God dam it, Johnny is looking up that hooker Destiny again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

LOL. I too get that feeling in work sometimes. Need to cut back on the Destiny stalking......

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I agree. We had 4 last night to do Normal Crota when I was a 28 and the rest were 32-34. Then we did VOG on hard and I was 29 and still breezed through it with six. I held the right conflux on my own and only died when I got quad sniped by Hobgoblins at the end and I held the Centre on my own at the GateKeeper.

Both Raids and a Nightfall took less time than running the Eris quest and I got VOG helmet, CE chest and VOG Boots.

Now to rank up the Vanguard :)

Once you get any way good rolls or stats just ethric light the lot of them emmet. 34 BOOM done and dusted.:cool:

Once you get any way good rolls or stats just ethric light the lot of them emmet. 34 BOOM done and dusted.:cool:

I'm 32 now anyway after getting light 26 blue gauntlets. I need essence to upgrade the rest of my armour though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Update dropping at 6pm

• Advertisement

WOW. That is some amazing play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

What crowd will be showing the taken king at E3?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

What crowd will be showing the taken king at E3?

Most likely to be the Sony presser tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Hoping I wake up to see some awesome Destiny news.

Looks like €40 for The Taken King on it's own, €60 for Destiny, Dark Below, House of Wolves, and The Taken King, and €80 for digital and physical collectors editions.

Out 15th September.

The Taken King

Solar Titan - Sunbreaker
    Select abilities:
    Super: Hammer of Sol
    Summon a flaming hammer and wreak destruction down upon your enemies.
    Thermite Grenade
    Grenade explosion sends a line of fire toward your target.
    Sunstrike
    Ignite your enemies with a heavy solar strike.
    Fire Keeper
    Hammer of Sol lasts longer and you gain an overshield while standing near a Sunspot.l lasts longer and you gain an overshield while standing near a Sunspot.

Void Hunter - Nightstalker
    Select abilities:
    Super: Shadowshot
    Tether a large group of foes to a Void Anchor, slowing and suppressing them for your Fireteam.
    Voidwall Grenade
    Grenade explosion creates a horizontal wall of burning Void Light.
    Smoke
    Throw Smoke to slow and disorient those within its cloud.
    Shadestep
    Gain an evade to avoid damage.

Arc Warlock - Stormcaller
    Select abilities:
    Super: Stormtrance
    Chain Arc Lightning from your hands.
    Storm Grenade
    This grenade calls down a localized lightning storm.
    Thunderstrike
    Deliver an electrocuting melee strike at extended range.
    Perpetual Charge
    Getting a grenade kill recharges your melee. Getting a melee kill recharges your grenade.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭klose

Finally a new planet will be available!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Cheers to Technix and Gaz for the run at Trials last night. Went 4-0 easily before getting IP attacked when we started leading the 5th round. Gaz got kicked to black screen and fired out of party chat, and we still managed to hold them 4-4 before nearly grabbing victory despite being a man down.

What utter swine to decide 'oh hell ... we might lose this, let's cheat!' - pity we didn't beat them regardless ... that would have been sweet.

But managed to go 5-1 to snag my first piece of armour from Trials. Sweet!

Wonder if they will be talking about a season pass for Destiny season 2 during E3. I know they have priced TKK at $40 standalone or €60 with everything. I would assume there will be a package for buying TKK and the next two expansions too.

September :eek:

• Advertisement

Cheers to Technix and Gaz for the run at Trials last night. Went 4-0 easily before getting IP attacked when we started leading the 5th round. Gaz got kicked to black screen and fired out of party chat, and we still managed to hold them 4-4 before nearly grabbing victory despite being a man down.

What utter swine to decide 'oh hell ... we might lose this, let's cheat!' - pity we didn't beat them regardless ... that would have been sweet.

But managed to go 5-1 to snag my first piece of armour from Trials. Sweet!

Did you report them ? I've taken to reporting people for bad connections now to. Between both its ruining TOO

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement