Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Bohrio wrote: »
    You are all a bunch of noobs :pac:

Cvv19RgwJRgup-oDJu6J7MEW0rICoDayLGxaOocgqxRO=w1164-h176-no

That's 1513 hours :D

You have a problem :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Myself and whoever was doing Titan bubble got 5 ghorn rockets into Ir Yut before you got within an asses roar of her last night.

Be a little less modest with your solo exploits.

It's all about the kill shot :)
    I once killed the walker with a sword I picked up in the Divide, while everone else was hammering it. Who got all the friend requests? I did!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Myself and whoever was doing Titan bubble got 5 ghorn rockets into Ir Yut before you got within an asses roar of her last night.

Be a little less modest with your solo exploits.

:eek:

:(

:o

NEVER!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

I got curious about seeing how much time in total I had put in on destiny

cbRa0CE.jpg

Pretty obvious I've neglected the playstation version which I'm going to try and fix

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Only started playing it recently. :o

JDhkhvj.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »
    That's 1513 hours :D

You have a problem :P

Yes... my problem is that people keep creating this apps so others can check the time I spent playing on line!!! :)

Yes... my problem is that people keep creating this apps so others can check the time I spent playing on line!!! :)

I was thinking more along the line of you not playing enough :P

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

3 weeks 3 days 14 hours 19 minutes 30 seconds....and yet to do CE hard or PoE >34!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 45,893 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

4 weeks 3 days 9 hours 10 minutes 26 seconds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

wexdevil wrote: »
    I got curious about seeing how much time in total I had put in on destiny

cbRa0CE.jpg

Pretty obvious I've neglected the playstation version which I'm going to try and fix

On my phone so can only throw up the numbers- 1 week 5 days 12 hours 16 minutes 28 seconds
    Pretty obvious I've neglected the game.

More scurulourosuss reposting

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

The exsisting player reward if you get the taken king look nice

destiny-the-taken-king-director-apologises-collectors-edition-content-will-now-be-sold-separately-143522061736.jpg

The Taken King collectors edition stuff is also up for $20 separately, so that's €40 for the DLC and €20 for the collectors stuff. Better than rebuying the whole lot in the new collectors edition but still they can **** off with that pricing.

I'm like a one man reposting machine

July issue of GI asked readers what their favorite video game vehicles were...

5mQdvY5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

That sparrow better not be faster that my upgraded rare or I'll be p*ssed.

Edit: I'm an addict

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Destiny down for me on PS4. Can't get into the app either.

Destiny down for me on PS4. Can't get into the app either.

Yes it is down for me as well, Tapir

Even their site is acting weird (that's what it says when you try to access it "something weird happened")

Not too bothered as it is not like their servers have been online anytime this week

Yes it is down for me as well, Tapir

Even their site is acting weird (that's what it says when you try to access it "something weird happened")

Not too bothered as it is not like their servers have been online anytime this week

Was working fine on Xbox. Very bad lag in crucible though.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Was working fine on Xbox. Very bad lag in crucible though.

ooohhh look at you and your fancy xbox. rub it in our face... so typical ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Destiny is down for me currently also, just at the end of the Weekly with the boss and got the chop ffs.

• Advertisement

ooohhh look at you and your fancy xbox. rub it in our face... so typical ;)

You sould return to us :)

A service alert on bungie.net
    We are actively investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign in to Destiny on all platforms. Until resolved, players may experience disconnects or be unable to sign in.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,410 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Great craic was had last night with Wabbs and his mate williy2008.

We first did a run of PoE 32 which got me the armour core and chest piece to bump me up to exactly lvl33. Only the second time I'd tried PoE at all the first at that level, a decent challenge it was.

We then decided to try 34, christ almighty that was much harder! Especially the cabal level I think was where we had to defuse the mines. But through all the countless deaths it was still fun since we were making slight but steady progress. And that trick in the Vex level where you can stand on the ledge in between two doors to prevent them coming out for a while, very neat.

Then came the boss round, yikes. Progress halted. Even with two Titans and alternating bubbles, two of us kept dying almost immediately, jumping wasn't working and punching the enemies when they came inside didn't seem to help (being lvl 33 probably not ideal either). So after a bit of research we changed one of the bubble types so it blinds the enemies and changing my jumping technique to basically spam double jump (was at the back of the room so part of the ceiling shielded me when jumping outside the bubble) - it worked great! Boss killed and weapon core obtained.

Lots of new info learned and an awesome new red cloak gotten. Happy days. :D

A 365 Ice Breaker Staggers the Flame Prince and prevents him from burning the floor if you keep him staggered.

Best bet is to use IB on him, then keep your Solar Heavy LMG ammo for the mobs when you run out and try have each player take turns staggering him

Why is no-one telling me what Xur has. Has Bohrio slept in, is Cormac's connection down???

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Xur's inventory:

Peregrine Greaves: 152 Intellect
    Crest of Alpha Lupi: 150 Strength
    Heart of the Praxic Fire :144 Discipline
    Red Death
    Helmet Engram

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Why is no-one telling me what Xur has. Has Bohrio slept in, is Cormac's connection down???

He has nothing for me..... unless you could the whole collecting Exotic Armour thing I'm doing now for the sake of it :pac:

yeah I'm still giddy for armour even though the likelihood is I'll never use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

nevelator wrote: »
    Xur's inventory:

Peregrine Greaves: 152 Intellect
    Crest of Alpha Lupi: 150 Strength
    Heart of the Praxic Fire :144 Discipline
    Red Death
    Helmet Engram

Hmmmm.....Red Death. I think I will.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

got those titan boots and red death ( my older one wasn't 365)

got looooads of exotic engram, and got the ram and celestial nighthawk - awesome. I do collect exotic armours too :)

so ... i am only missing now - all in all - weapons and armour :
    - Eternal Warrior
    - the 3 new exotic weapons. sure. they will drop someday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement