Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I knew if I fiddled with the filters enough I'd come out on top somewhere.... mainly though sheer no-lifing

http://destinytracker.com/clans/118535/irish-boards-clan-1

http://destinytracker.com/clans/658545/irish-boards-clan-2

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Cormac... wrote: »
    I knew if I fiddled with the filters enough I'd come out on top somewhere.... mainly though sheer no-lifing

http://destinytracker.com/clans/118535/irish-boards-clan-1

http://destinytracker.com/clans/658545/irish-boards-clan-2

Ha, I always knew clan 2 was superior to clan 1, now we have proof!

Clan 1
    Overall Stats
    K/D: 0.97
    Win Pct: 44.9%

Clan 2
    Overall Stats
    K/D: 1.07
    Win Pct: 46.7%

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HavelTRock

Destiny: House of Wolves Exotic Weapon Tier List Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPROt_qZr_o&ab_channel=DattoDoesDestiny

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Datto reminds me of the Roo from the Clan of the Gray wolf.... #OffTopic
    kencleary wrote: »
    Ha, I always knew clan 2 was superior to clan 1, now we have proof!

As Founder of Clan 2.... but with Clan 1 set as my Active Clan... that's me divided.... but Clan 2 has no X-Box players.... so... GET 'EM!!!

----E ----E ----E
    ----E ----E ----E

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Thanks Cable the glitch worked :) What should I be re rolling Holders Hammer for ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Hey guys

Just one thing I noticed. Before when I ranked up to IB rank 3 and 5 I could only buy one etheric light per time.

However, now I am able to buy as much etheric light as glimmer I have...

Either this is a new thing or maybe it is because my inventory is full and the etheric light is going to the postmaster but if you need etheric light, do the glitch and try buying more than 1...

Not sure if it will help, bought 3 (not that I needed it anyway) and didnt seem to stop me from buying more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Thanks Cable the glitch worked :) What should I be re rolling Holders Hammer for ?

IMO rodeo, field scout, crowd control as the mains and maybe smart drift control in tier 1 for more stability.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,893 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Bohrio wrote: »
    Hey guys

Just one thing I noticed. Before when I ranked up to IB rank 3 and 5 I could only buy one etheric light per time.

However, now I am able to buy as much etheric light as glimmer I have...

Either this is a new thing or maybe it is because my inventory is full and the etheric light is going to the postmaster but if you need etheric light, do the glitch and try buying more than 1...

Not sure if it will help, bought 3 (not that I needed it anyway) and didnt seem to stop me from buying more
    Stopped me after 2 (one for level 3 and one for level 5). Greyed out after that so I bought the pulse rifle and gloves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Stopped me after 2 (one for level 3 and one for level 5). Greyed out after that so I bought the pulse rifle and gloves.

Only let me buy two as well. But happy anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Didn't work for me.

• Advertisement

you could be right, I only had 2 as well, ok then, wonder if i will be able to buy 2 again after I rank up

TBH I dont really need etheric light but hey... its only 5000 glimmer

Didn't work for me.

Weird... it should have worked, did it for me as well

Did you change your light level while waiting in orbit and after reset?

Bohrio wrote: »
    Weird... it should have worked, did it for me as well

Did you change your light level while waiting in orbit and after reset?

I thought you only had to do that if you got a message saying you couldn't go to the tower. I never saw that message.

Just lost our first game and didn't get a loss medaldion. This happening to anyone else ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Just lost our first game and didn't get a loss medaldion. This happening to anyone else ?

It's happened me before, but we did lose by over 10k, so thought that might have something to do with it

• Registered Users Posts: 45,893 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Happened to me a few times last time around.

I thought you only had to do that if you got a message saying you couldn't go to the tower. I never saw that message.

Message never came up for me so I didn't change my light level.
    Weird though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Happened on out second game but then popped half way through the third, was a bit confusing tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

wes wrote: »
    You need to get to level 13. Go to the tower and run some of the daily bounties and that should level you up.

Also, if you want to play with others you will need ps plus.

Thanks for the response...
    TBH I find the whole tower thing very confusing...

I really do not understand what any of the people in the tower are about....

Is anyone getting Rewards in IB? Three games and no rewards showing for anyone on the team.

• Advertisement

When you say level do you mean the missions (as opposed to your character level).

What is the name of the missions that are locked (I'm thinking they might be Strikes...). What is the name of the last mission you have completed?

Thanks for the response... :)

My character level is 16 and on Venus I have completesd the following
    Level 10 Story, a strangers call
    Level 11 Patrol, patrol Venus
    Level 11 Story, Ishtar collective
    Level 12 Story, The Archive
    Level 12 Story, Scourge of Winter

And the there are two locked levels For Level 14 strikes...

Really confused as to what to do now...

It's happened me before, but we did lose by over 10k, so thought that might have something to do with it

We lost by 200.

Is anyone getting Rewards in IB? Three games and no rewards showing for anyone on the team.

Seems its a known issue and there working on it.

https://twitter.com/bungie

Bungie are actively investigating reports that iron banner games are not being granted. Please stand by for updates.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

I only played 3 games earlier but didn't see any rewards for any if the teams. Is it only after rank one maybe?

Message never came up for me so I didn't change my light level.
    Weird though.

No message appeared for me either but I changed armour anyway and loaded up the tower and it worked :)

By the sounds of it it sounds like he's at the part where you travelbto the reef for the first time to watch the cut scene with the Queen. Click on the Reef and move to the left you should see an option there. This will plat the cutscene and open up Mars.

Hi, there is definetly nothing available for me to click on the reef... I'm starting to pull my hair out at this stage... May just purchase the plus....

Cormac... wrote: »
    If you replay the last story mission it should bump you to level 13.

I'm not sure exactly what you can play without PS Plus tbh. Can you play Strikes or Crucible? If not, you're essentially playing the likes of Evolve for the Sinlge Player..

Hi, have replayed every level twice on Venus and nothing is changing, so maybe it is a bug like you say...

I am unable to play strikes or crucible which is pretty crap...

Will have to contact bungie I think...

Yeah I'm on a ps4 so I definitely think I will give the plus a go...

I played about 5 IB games and won three. Only earned 30 IB rep. Very annoying. I'll keep an eye on their Twitter account.

Hi, have replayed every level twice on Venus and nothing is changing, so maybe it is a bug like you say...

I am unable to play strikes or crucible which is pretty crap...

Will have to contact bungie I think...

Yeah I'm on a ps4 so I definitely think I will give the plus a go...

You need ps plus to play crucible or strikes and I think you have to finish the strikes before you can complete the storyline

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Thanks for the response... :)

My character level is 16 and on Venus I have completesd the following
    Level 10 Story, a strangers call
    Level 11 Patrol, patrol Venus
    Level 11 Story, Ishtar collective
    Level 12 Story, The Archive
    Level 12 Story, Scourge of Winter

And the there are two locked levels For Level 14 strikes...

Really confused as to what to do now...

If they're strikes you're going to need plus for matchmaking.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement