Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I have just redone this first mission again on Venus and like you say there is a big spiel about the reef but nothing happens... I have opened the reef and there is nothing clickable in there at all...

Not sure what the Vex Mind is or how to do what you suggest I have opened the reef and there is nothing clickable in there at all...

I can give you a hand with this later if you want

PS#2: I can't barely understand what I just wrote so here is a better explanation

link

And it does, but nothing else happens.. Tried to access the reef once her spiel was over, but nada....

Can you get us a screen shot if your destination map, one of Venus and one of your inventory(start,L1).

We might be able to help a little more then.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Can you get us a screen shot if your destination map, one of Venus and one of your inventory(start,L1).

Will do iif I can... Thanks...
    It won't be until the morning, but I do appreciate all your help....

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Just did the crucible part of the thorn bounty(again) in the iron banner, I thought it might be more difficult with the limited secondary ammo but nope it was still a piece of piss(a void primary does help)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

wexdevil wrote: »
    Just did the crucible part of the thorn bounty(again) in the iron banner, I thought it might be more difficult with the limited secondary ammo but nope it was still a piece of piss(a void primary does help)

The only real problems I have with that bounty are a) forgetting I'm doing it and not using void weapons b) Alcohol

Right guys I just got two codes to work on the the Red Bull site for Bonus XP.

Use any combination of numbers that have a 347 combination in the sequence.

EG: 34734733
    EG: 3473743M

I've gotten about 10/12 codes to work now by just jumbling the above numbers around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

When do the iron banner bounties reset ? Though it would be 10am like everything else but there's nothing showing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,892 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Mcsirl wrote: »
    When do the iron banner bounties reset ? Though it would be 10am like everything else but there's nothing showing ?

Should be 10am - if you were logged in prior to 10, you may need to change characters and load back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I've gotten about 10/12 codes to work now by just jumbling the above numbers around.

Is it not US only though?

Should not work on your Irish account surely, thought DLC was region locked?

Fieldog wrote: »
    Is it not US only though?

Should not work on your Irish account surely, thought DLC was region locked?

No the Destiny Red Bull is only being sold in the US and Canada but the codes work if you can get one.
    There's a big thread on reddit at the minute about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

This IP has been rate-limited for suspected abuse. :cool:

• Advertisement

This IP has been rate-limited for suspected abuse. :cool:

Switch to mobile data. When you get IP limited toggle Data and you get a new IP :) or leave it for a few minutes and you can use the original IP.

You can also use a VPN according to Reddit.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

Switch to mobile data. When you get IP limited toggle Data and you get a new IP :) or leave it for a few minutes and you can use the original IP.

What does it give you xp in? IE will it give me bonus xp for Iron banner and other venders? Or is it just for leveling character?

Yar, vpns are aplenty

thegame983 wrote: »
    What does it give you xp in? IE will it give me bonus xp for Iron banner and other venders? Or is it just for leveling character?

Just affacts weapon, armour and character XP. Does not affect Rep gains from Vendors, Vanguard etc.

Yar, vpns are aplenty

I have one I use for Netflix but don't want to use it in work.

Please find the screenshots attached...
    Hope it makes sense to you :)

11705484_10201029544937220_6803479672430850781_o.jpg

11717542_10201029546057248_5443474226965497980_o.jpg

What's that one on the bottom row, second from left in your inventory?

Is that not an active mission in picture one on the bottom right ?

What's that one on the bottom row, second from left in your inventory?

That's a bounty lead from the postmaster isnt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Blackdragon

Nice lol.

I got one on my first try :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

That's a bounty lead from the postmaster isnt it.

I got into a "discussion" about these before as apparently they are quite common and yet I'd never seen one before. What do they do?

Also, in relation to Dozy's pics the two locked destinations are the Venus Strikes. He's at a high enough level to do them so I don't know why they are locked, unless he does in fact need PS Plus to play them.

Nice lol.

I got one on my first try :)

Nice. Glad it worked. Bungie/Red Bull should have made it a world wide promotion.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I got into a "discussion" about these before as apparently they are quite common and yet I'd never seen one before. What do they do?

Also, in relation to Dozy's pics the two locked destinations are the Venus Strikes. He's at a high enough level to do them so I don't know why they are locked, unless he does in fact need PS Plus to play them.

When you start a new character the postmaster will give you bounty leads from rank 5 to 15 or there about. There usually kill the boss in a certain strike or complete patrols. I think it only happens to get you to start checking with the bounty guy.

He can't do the strike because if your solo it tries to matchmake for them when you click into them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

There are two incomplete story missions there, one of which is unlocked.

The mission you can do is on the bottom right of the map called The Ishtar Collective. Once this mission has been completed the Eye of A Gatelord mission will open.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

The mission you can do is on the bottom right of the map called The Ishtar Collective. Once this mission has been completed the Eye of A Gatelord mission will open.

And there is where you will find the Vex Minds ;)

You also havent unlocked any of the strikes yet, complete this mission and they will open up for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Tis a bit silly billy that the new IB gear has to be ascended.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,645 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Etheric is ridiculously easy to come by so does it really matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Anyone got a spare redbull xp code. Would love some help levelling up my 2nd character.

I feel like such a Numpty...
    That was it.....

Many thanks to everyone for all of your help and assistance in getting me to sort this out...

Thanks again everyone....

Now iI can kick some ass again ☺

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

AdamD wrote: »
    Etheric is ridiculously easy to come by so does it really matter?

Really? Wish I could find some. I've managed to get 3 and that was in the last IB. Hoping for the same again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement