Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

wexdevil wrote: »
    http://www.bungie.net/en/profile/triumphs

website is abit hit and miss at the moment
    Dammit, I knew I should have put the time in and got all the gold chests ages ago, that's all I've left to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Dammit, I knew I should have put the time in and got all the gold chests ages ago, that's all I've left to do!

Takes about an hour or so, like 70% of them can be gotten in patrol as you do this weeks Wanted Bounties and Strikes etc

• Registered Users Posts: 12,645 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Have everything except only 9 of 20 chests lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Now this is how you do a limited edition console unlike the Batman one which was just a grey console with a Batman hdd cover. Think it looks better than the MGS one too.

destiny_taken_king_le_ps4_wide-600x273.jpg

Anyone notice anything odd with the pad in this image :pac:

Anyone notice anything odd with the pad in this image :pac:

Aside from the fact it's rubber analogues aren't worn down to a nub? :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

yup its mirrored

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Cormac... wrote: »
    Takes about an hour or so, like 70% of them can be gotten in patrol as you do this weeks Wanted Bounties and Strikes etc

Aye, I've got 14/20 so hopefully won't take too long.

yup its mirrored

And to think some $80k a year hot shot exec was sitting there going
    "I don't like it ya-see? Put the bigger stuff on the left, left to right ya-see?, like how your eye reads words ya-see? This one is all wrong, flip the whole thing around"
    Before lighting a cigar.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Didn't hear about that cheers. I need a vog hard clear and I am done.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Now this is how you do a limited edition console unlike the Batman one which was just a grey console with a Batman hdd cover. Think it looks better than the MGS one too.

destiny_taken_king_le_ps4_wide-600x273.jpg

That is awsome :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Ah cool, I think. 2 away. All Golden Chests and Skolas POE

• Registered Users Posts: 45,890 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Gonna have to get some nice Skolas killing experienced MoFos to help claim that triumph. I've not even got to him in PoE - only made it as far as the Fallen room and them damned captains... also have 5 chests to hunt down but that'll get done. Really gonna need help for Skolas.

I guess I'm the only one with 60 Golden Chests.... pfft who needs the Lighthouse right? :D

Is it you have to collect 20 chest on each character ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is it you have to collect 20 chest on each character ?

Nope, just all of them with one guardian.

Nope, just all of them with one guardian.

Yea thought I had them all with the titan but was missing the one on mars from spawn. Where do I pick up my Emblem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Season pass is down to 26 Euro on deals with gold. After kicking the habit in February, I believe I'm ready for another fix. I hope I've not made a terrible mistake.... :)

Season pass is down to 26 Euro on deals with gold. After kicking the habit in February, I believe I'm ready for another fix. I hope I've not made a terrible mistake.... :)

Would it not have been better value to sell your copy of Destiny and buy the Taken King pack ?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Would it not have been better value to sell your copy of Destiny and buy the Taken King pack ?

My Destiny is a digital copy, I've taken advantage of the US marketplace both times around so I'm probably only after spending 70 total on it since launch.

• Advertisement

My Destiny is a digital copy, I've taken advantage of the US marketplace both times around so I'm probably only after spending 70 total on it since launch.

I did the same. Exchange rate isn't quite as good now though. If you need help with anything let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Myself and Baitin are on most nights if you need a hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

3 chests to collect. I also have to take Skolas on his date with Destiny. Pun intended.

Myself and Baitin are on most nights if you need a hand.

Cheers cable, had a quick look this evening and its all changed since I played last!

How much do the intelligence, discipline, and strength stats increase with the use of etheric light?

How much do the intelligence, discipline, and strength stats increase with the use of etheric light?

They don't as far as I know. EL just boosts the light level from 36 to 42.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Everyone getting an EXOTIC HEAVY WEAPON Engram for EACH of their 3 characters later tonight to celebrate Bungie Day 07/07/15, say what!!!! :eek:

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13117

Someone posted the other week that they had finally got one, after around 250 hours game time. I just looked at it and thought "Ye feckin noobs get all the good stuff" ;)

Like around single digits, say 7-9 on both stats if it's split or around 12-15 if it's just one I think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

So was the big surprise for the year 1 guardians an emblem? Seems like there was a lot of build up for nothing really...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Like around single digits, say 7-9 on both stats if it's split or around 12-15 if it's just one I think

I didn't think the perks increased when using Etheric light... Has this been confirmed? I'd like to ascend my VoG stuff but the perks are terrible compared to my crucible build.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement