Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Where were you checking ? Sorry if its a stupid question.

I checked all the chest locations, and remember picking up most of them ages ago. Planet screen has me at 4/5. Fairly annoying, it's the only thing I need for the emblem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I checked all the chest locations, and remember picking up most of them ages ago. Planet screen has me at 4/5. Fairly annoying, it's the only thing I need for the emblem.

Remember that is only counting chest picked up on your first/main character... so go to your main character and work from there... ignore the others!

I think he said he only has the one.

I'm sure you have double checked, so might be best to drop a message to Bungie support, see if there is an issue.

YEs I remember now, I bet you are missing the one in Campus 9, I thought I had them all and once day looking at a video I realized I never got this one on any of my characters

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Lads could you add my brother to the PS4 clan and add him as a friend as well. He has Destiny since launch but always plays solo.

His GT is CaptainReborn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

^ He nees to send a Request 1st

Cormac... wrote: »
    ^ He nees to send a Request 1st

Just said it to him there so he said hell send it over the next few days.

Lads could you add my brother to the PS4 clan and add him as a friend as well. He has Destiny since launch but always plays solo.

His GT is CaptainReborn

Done bud, always good to have a kenny in my friend list

Bohrio wrote: »
    Done bud, always good to have a kenny in my friend list

Cheers man !!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Just 19 points short of this Thorn crucible stage. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Conar

Anyone up for a raid tonight? Just joined PS4 clan (tag is SirConar).
    Would love to get some raid gear for my L26 Warlock but could use my L33 titan.

Ok so I was doing Crota on hard this afternoon and I noticed a few annoying things

First, in the shriekers tunnel and noticed that the glitch where the shriekers reappear after killing it is back!

Even after going back to orbit it keeps happening

I got through in the end though but now I am not sure if this is normal, I have seen it happen before, but normally going to orbit and coming back solves it

Another thing, I dont know if this happens with all new rocket launcher (HoW) but I noticed that neither my randergast or my uppercut didnt put any damage on him... nothing at all!!

This is with the randergast

And this is with the uppercut

Very very weird! :mad:

I must check if this also happens on normal (the rocket thingie)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I had the same issue with the Shriekers myself recently, bit of a pain alright. Killing them dropped the barriers at least, so ended up having to make a dash for it.

I had the same issue with the Shriekers myself recently, bit of a pain alright. Killing them dropped the barriers at least, so ended up having to make a dash for it.

Yes I had to do the same, funny enough it has never happened to me on normal

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

young lad we play with has a drug problem
    sold his ps for it
    he's fighting back, he bought a ps, started destiny & we're all ranking him up
    did his first VOG yesterday
    he got a praedetyhs spear, armour and found verdict
    doing chest I stay to let them re-roll it
    Lads tell me to go get another character
    meh ok
    warlock, *****y jump y gim Y,
    new guy opens chest,
    I'm not going to make it
    running at it but chest is going to wipe
    mashing square button "fu*k this shi*"
    someone says "Gim got a gjhallahorn"
    Fade to black

I was just checking out the Clan on destiny tracker but its saying my account is not linked. I was nearly sure I had linked as I'm in the clan. Anybody have a link to where I link my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I was just checking out the Clan on destiny tracker but its saying my account is not linked. I was nearly sure I had linked as I'm in the clan. Anybody have a link to where I link my account.

You should be able to access it through Community, Groups and then set as clan.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

dudeeile wrote: »
    You should be able to access it through Community, Groups and then set as clan.

You can't set as clan on the app, you have to use the bungie website.
    Go into the group and there's an option to set as clan under the group picture. :)

If there's any PS3 players still here, feel free to join my clan. It's all about having the craic. :)

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1074615

It says I'm in the clan its just not showing my stats for some reason.

Hadn't realised but you can thrash those tokens of judgement / ship thingys for PoE rep. It's not much like 12 or so.

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »
    young lad we play with has a drug problem
    sold his ps for it
    he's fighting back, he bought a ps, started destiny & we're all ranking him up
    did his first VOG yesterday
    he got a praedetyhs spear, armour and found verdict
    doing chest I stay to let them re-roll it
    Lads tell me to go get another character
    meh ok
    warlock, *****y jump y gim Y,
    new guy opens chest,
    I'm not going to make it
    running at it but chest is going to wipe
    mashing square button "fu*k this shi*"
    someone says "Gim got a gjhallahorn"
    Fade to black

So.... did you actually get a G-Horn? Or its this Satire? :pac:

So.... did you actually get a G-Horn? Or its this Satire? :pac:

No I actually got it. Couldn't believe it. Unfortunately I made a drunken promise to the other no-lifer in our group who doesn't have one and agreed not to fire it until he gets one. It's been in my locker all weekend :rolleyes: (other than ranking it up with bounties)
    I feel bad for the other dude who doesn't have one. He really really wants it and saw two of us pull one from the chest in VoG.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

gimli2112 wrote: »
    No I actually got it. Couldn't believe it. Unfortunately I made a drunken promise to the other no-lifer in our group who doesn't have one and agreed not to fire it until he gets one. It's been in my locker all weekend :rolleyes: (other than ranking it up with bounties)
    I feel bad for the other dude who doesn't have one. He really really wants it and saw two of us pull one from the chest in VoG.

put in my first long session since buying the expansion passes, I was waiting for the mcgregor fight to start and managed to get some good drops in crucible ( a couple of legendary shotguns, a legendary scout rifle and also a set of legendary boots). this gave me a good jump from level 29 to 31, and I also knocked out Eris's story missions including the omnigul strike, gaining me the murmur fusion rifle.

a quick question on the house of wolves bounties - do those targets appear during story missions? I was roaming near the ember caves on venus looking for a target and nothing appeared, I did meet a group of guys with rocket launchers, that i was able to pick up and use after dispatching them, and saw a message saying "the wolves have scattered" - is that related?

They are kind of like Public Events that launch every 10-15 minutes in specific areas. When you get a Queens Bounty it will tell you where you need to go eg. The Divide on Cosmodrome.
    When you beat the Wolves a chest will spawn in one of 3 or 4 locations in that area. Find the chest for rewards. Best thing you can get out of the chest is a key which you use to open the large chest at the end of Prison of Elders.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

put in my first long session since buying the expansion passes, I was waiting for the mcgregor fight to start and managed to get some good drops in crucible ( a couple of legendary shotguns, a legendary scout rifle and also a set of legendary boots). this gave me a good jump from level 29 to 31, and I also knocked out Eris's story missions including the omnigul strike, gaining me the murmur fusion rifle.

a quick question on the house of wolves bounties - do those targets appear during story missions? I was roaming near the ember caves on venus looking for a target and nothing appeared, I did meet a group of guys with rocket launchers, that i was able to pick up and use after dispatching them, and saw a message saying "the wolves have scattered" - is that related?

Yeah those guys are part of the bounty, you need to keep killing them until a named one appears and he'll be the one the bounty is for. There's two types of bounties, one is for mobs that are always at a location so you can just go and kill them then the other is for a timed "The Wolves are Prowling" event like you experienced there.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,884 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

That is who you were looking for - but you obviously missed a number of the guys that spawn with them (would be level 28 guys, I think). The wolves prowl at the start - frenzy when you beat the first wave, grow tired as you run out of time to kill them and scatter when you fail.

I'll be on tonight if you want a hand with anything. Gt is TitianGerm

Thanks to the lads who finally helped me kill Skolas (Sniper and Fats)!

Did you kill Skolas yet Conovar?
    Maybe you could kill him with your 4th Horseman?

God I'm an insufferable prick. I need to twitch stream more

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

God I'm an insufferable prick. I need to twitch stream more

Admitting you have a problem is the 1st step on the road to recovery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Hey guys, is there any further levels in "story mode" after level 18. The black garden, on Mars?
    Still don't have PS plus...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement