Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I just got my third Gallahorn after a though Nightfall :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

emmetkenny wrote: »

It's impressive that Ger assisted in all of your kills.... :pac:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

They're really pushing that sawtooth oscillator, seems to be dropping every week at this rate.

It's impressive that Ger assisted in all of your kills.... :pac:

Ha I know :) I just saw he was online and joined and he was just after dropping the Nexus in !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »

Not sure why the ghorn always seem to drop to the person with less kills on nightfalls!

Congrats man, the same happen to me, didnt get one for ages and then 3 dropped within 2 weeks! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Baboon. Baboon. Baboon. Baboon.

The story of my morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Was chattin to a few of ye about this last night - funny video game reviews:

I couldn't think of the YouTube'er name he's called Fitzthistlewits.

There's more of his videos in this post on the gaming humour thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=95564144&postcount=2297

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

Ok so I got an Etheric from one of Varik's Judgement's Honor Packages last night
    Video Evidence

I keep getting these packages since i reached Level 3 with HoJ. I must have gotten at least 3 for no good reason. Oh well, not complaining! Anyways just thought i'd share as i didn't know you could get Etherics this way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

stevoslice wrote: »
    Ok so I got an Etheric from one of Varik's Judgement's Honor Packages last night
    Video Evidence

I keep getting these packages since i reached Level 3 with HoJ. I must have gotten at least 3 for no good reason. Oh well, not complaining! Anyways just thought i'd share as i didn't know you could get Etherics this way.
    I think you get them at level 2 and 3, and then after every weekly reset. At least I have been! And yeah, I got an etheric light from it yesterday also.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Which one is the super-de-duper Chrome Extension for sorting you gear out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Cormac... wrote: »
    Which one is the super-de-duper Chrome Extension for sorting you gear out?

Destiny Item Manager (DIM)

Destiny Item Manager (DIM)

I prefer tower ghosts, gives you more information and allows you to transfer item by numbers as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Ugh, just lost a rake of items stored at the postmaster because of blue engrams from running Dragon Strikes. I was under the impression that once the Postmaster was full that new items simply got deleted, rather than push out the older ones. Lost a VoC, Fang, Universal Remote, Plan C, Ash Factory... well annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Hi, did you happen to stuble across that code per chance?

Hi, did you happen to stuble across that code per chance?

Man, sorry, wasn't online much at all the last 2 days so totally forgot. I'll put a reminder in my phone now

Ugh, just lost a rake of items stored at the postmaster because of blue engrams from running Dragon Strikes. I was under the impression that once the Postmaster was full that new items simply got deleted, rather than push out the older ones. Lost a VoC, Fang, Universal Remote, Plan C, Ash Factory... well annoying.

Yes, older items will get automatically deleted once the mail box is full... :(

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I still haven't managed to fill a vault yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Mickeroo wrote: »

I haven't sunk as many hours as most lads here, but my vaults are empty, and i keep the guns in my inventory to the bare minimum as well. this has been pretty easy though as i only have the one character and fek all good guns :-(

anyone up for the weekly heroic tonight to top up my stange coins ahead of friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I haven't had much chance to play this week so far, if anyone is up for weeklys/nightfalls I will be on tonight.

XB1- ibFoxer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

I haven't sunk as many hours as most lads here, but my vaults are empty, and i keep the guns in my inventory to the bare minimum as well. this has been pretty easy though as i only have the one character and fek all good guns :-(

anyone up for the weekly heroic tonight to top up my stange coins ahead of friday?

Sure I'll be playing destiny tonight.

• Advertisement

Sure I'll be playing destiny tonight.

You're on every night cable ;)

I might be on tonight too (if not, then Friday evening). Maybe run a raid or 2 if we can get a group together?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

You're on every night cable ;)

I might be on tonight too (if not, then Friday evening). Maybe run a raid or 2 if we can get a group together?

I'm heading away on holidays on saturday so I might be roped into a bit of packing friday, but If I'm online that night ye can count me in.

I'm heading away on holidays on saturday so I might be roped into a bit of packing friday, but If I'm online that night ye can count me in.

You should give Trials of Osiris a go friday night if you get a group, best thing in the game by far.

Actually..... I just found out the missus has her sisters over tonight, so I might get on for a few hours around 7.30.

Actually..... I just found out the missus has her sisters over tonight, so I might get on for a few hours around 7.30.

Yourself and the pup can hunt down Atheon and then destroy Crota !!

Don't you mean Salt Wives? #JustPirateThings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Mickeroo wrote: »

Same as myself. Quality above quantity.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,645 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Same as myself. Quality above quantity.

TBF, I'm keeping every VoG/CE gun, every trials weapon variant (10 of the 12 so far), every exotic and every Iron Banner gun and my vault is full. I should be able to keep those without that issue as they're quality weapons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Took down Crota with the sword myself, FINALLY!!! Getting to grips with it, was like learning to drive in my head, forty things had to happen at once when I reached the rock. But it all fell into place once I stopped stupidly sword swinging away my invisibility away as I went up to his platform. I'll be doing that again, very satisfying. And a mate helping on rocket duty got a Monte Carlo out of it too. Chuffed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Seems final round snipers are going to be dead, perk only activates on precision hit.

Can see Hard Light becoming a problem now with auto rifles being buffed doubled with HLs increased stability and no damage drop off.

Like the changes to Thorn reducing DoT by ⅓, but allowing it to stack.

Black Hammer probably comes out the worst in the rebalance with the white nail perk now taking reserve ammo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement