Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Exclusion Zone on any heroic level. Pop a resupply code, stay at first checkpoint and wipe on last enemy. Should net you 25-37 glimmer per kill, and should be able to do 5-6 repititions before renewing the resupply code. Should net you about 1800-2000 glimmer in 10 minutes.

Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 28,108 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Anybody on Xbox One have a Gorgan checkpoint on hard ?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,287 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Anybody on Xbox One have a Gorgan checkpoint on hard ?

Technics should have one, he swapped out characters to grab it last night while we were doing it.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Technics should have one, he swapped out characters to grab it last night while we were doing it.

Cool thanks Mick. Fancy running it later ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I am in! even if I have done it already... I will do CE instead normal/hard and leave atheon for later, maybe

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,287 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I'm not around tonight, sorry man.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,651 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Exclusion Zone on any heroic level. Pop a resupply code, stay at first checkpoint and wipe on last enemy. Should net you 25-37 glimmer per kill, and should be able to do 5-6 repititions before renewing the resupply code. Should net you about 1800-2000 glimmer in 10 minutes.

Should end up with a lot more than 2k per 10 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,608 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

AdamD wrote: »
    Should end up with a lot more than 2k per 10 minutes

Depends on how quickly you can kill them. Usually takes me 60-90 seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

I've that checkpoint on my Hunter as well Emmet if Technix doesn't feel like running it again (think he did it on every character yesterday. My hunter has yet to run it.

What time are you thinking?

I've that checkpoint on my Hunter as well Emmet if Technix doesn't feel like running it again (think he did it on every character yesterday. My hunter has yet to run it.

What time are you thinking?

We can get a few together and kill him a few times.

• Advertisement

Damn ... must not have hit the checkpoint properly with the hunter. I don't have the gorgon checkpoint after all (just checked).

Still on for a run at Atheon though

Damn ... must not have hit the checkpoint properly with the hunter. I don't have the gorgon checkpoint after all (just checked).

Still on for a run at Atheon though

I have the Horgan checkpoint now. Will be on after the Liverpool game.

Seriously I dont know whats wrong with people and why there is no option for me to kick them out of the game

I think this game wants to put my patience to the test... lol

After seeing this I then understood why omnigul took so long to kill

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Anyone up for crota tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,651 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Bohrio wrote: »
    Seriously I dont know whats wrong with people and why there is no option for me to kick them out of the game

I think this game wants to put my patience to the test... lol

After seeing this I then understood why omnigul took so long to kill

Surely you realised at some point that they were AFK?

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Took me 10 matches but I got the 500 void damage thing for the thorn bounty, now all I need to do is kill xyor.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

wexdevil wrote: »
    Took me 10 matches but I got the 500 void damage thing for the thorn bounty, now all I need to do is kill xyor.

I'm on that part myself, after about 3-4 games I was only on 40 odd so I just gave in lol

It's pretty hard considering the only void gun I have is a sniper :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I'm on that part myself, after about 3-4 games I was only on 40 odd so I just gave in lol

It's pretty hard considering the only void gun I have is a sniper :pac:
    I used atheons epilogue and a heavy machine gun called jolders hammer, camped that heavy ammo spawn like it was nobody's business! Playing as void walker warlock also helped!

AdamD wrote: »
    Surely you realised at some point that they were AFK?

Yeah, during the first two parts they were with me not sure doing what, then they stopped moving and joined right at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I used atheons epilogue and a heavy machine gun called jolders hammer, camped that heavy ammo spawn like it was nobody's business! Playing as void walker warlock also helped!

Do you lose Machine Gun's ammo when you die aswell? Or is that just Rocket Launchers

• Advertisement

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Do you lose Machine Gun's ammo when you die aswell? Or is that just Rocket Launchers

In PVP you lose all your heavy ammo when you die.

Having a decent void machine gun such as Corrective Measure or a void Jolders Hammer is better than an rpg, except maybe Truth, as if you don't die you can usually get more kills with an LMG than an RPG.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,489 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

PSN seemed to be about it's usual guff today, getting messages 3-4 hrs late. Any HM raids going tomorrow?

PSN seemed to be about it's usual guff today, getting messages 3-4 hrs late. Any HM raids going tomorrow?
    Will probably have another attempt at Crota on hard after Top Gear. Got him on Friday with my hunter and currently have the checkpoint with my titan.

So RNGesus hates me, clearly.

Having run the Nightfall with three characters, put all three through both raids this week (though not CE's end with my Titan), having done all the weekly strikes ... I net pretty much nothing bar shards/energy and my 3rd Abyss Defiant.

That was until we had a quick game of Crucible last night before going onto the raid. My first ever exotic drop from Crucible (or a Strike playlist for that matter) and what is it?

No land beyond. Again.

Damn you RNGesus!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I ended up having a productive late night session in Destiny. Started a CE Raid with Generic and other guys from here at about 1.30am. I was actually on my way to bed but joined the fireteam on a whim.

Ended up getting the raid boots, which means I can now hit level 32 with the help of an Exotic chest piece. I'd still like the Raid chest piece but beggars can't be choosers.

Then I ended up getting the Suros Regime to drop. Seems like a good weapon. It's funny because in the previous game I was playing with Weiland79 we were talking about that exact weapon.

Anyway, it hit 3am and I had to quit out at Crota. We had the system down to beat him but on my last run the sword bearer wouldn't come forward with Crota on a sliver of health. Then Crota ended up moving and the chance was gone.

Did ye end up beating him shortly after?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

that's a bigger pain in the ass.
    for hunters pick up the MG82 from the vanguard weapon seller which has void damage.
    It must have taken over 30 mins for Xyor to appear for us last night. I simply went invisible and ran over to her and arc bladed her ass. Thorn Bounty done.
    Wouldn't mind but did my first really Crota run the night before with the lads and got The Last Word :D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HavelTRock

I ended up having a productive late night session in Destiny. Started a CE Raid with Generic and other guys from here at about 1.30am. I was actually on my way to bed but joined the fireteam on a whim.

Ended up getting the raid boots, which means I can now hit level 32 with the help of an Exotic chest piece. I'd still like the Raid chest piece but beggars can't be choosers.

Then I ended up getting the Suros Regime to drop. Seems like a good weapon. It's funny because in the previous game I was playing with Weiland79 we were talking about that exact weapon.

Anyway, it hit 3am and I had to quit out at Crota. We had the system down to beat him but on my last run the sword bearer wouldn't come forward with Crota on a sliver of health. Then Crota ended up moving and the chance was gone.

Did ye end up beating him shortly after?

We did. No thanks to you, you splitter, Laude!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got an exotic bounty! Which should I go for? Shattered memory fragment, toland's legacy or a voice in the wilderness?

Got an exotic bounty! Which should I go for? Shattered memory fragment, toland's legacy or a voice in the wilderness?

Depends on what you want, Pocket Infinity(fusion), Bad Juju(pulse) or Super Good Advice(LMG). The SGA bounty is probably the easiest to do, but my favorite weapon of those three would be the Pocket Infinity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Depends on what you want, Pocket Infinity(fusion), Bad Juju(pulse) or Super Good Advice(LMG). The SGA bounty is probably the easiest to do, but my favorite weapon of those three would be the Pocket Infinity

I was leaning toward Pocket Infinity..has only 3 rounds but from what I've seen it looks amazing regardless of the rounds

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement