Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Whats the glitch?

Login before the event starts at 6, stay in orbit, then after 6 change some of your armour and fly to the tower. You should still have your rank from the last event so can buy all the stuff straight away. You won't be able to do it again now until the next IB though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

He's selling the spear (won't be able to roll final round) and timur's lash.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Iron banner glitch worked for me. 2 more etheric light acquired! I'm off work this week, so I'm looking to get all 3 characters up to level 5 this time.

Aye, worked for me too, sound for the directions earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I messed it up and went to the tower to early.

We did the glitch but someone in the party had no money to buy anything.
    Wasn't me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Wasn't me.

I'm a witness it wasn't cable ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Who was the eejit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Whats the best possible roll to get on Timurs Lash and the Spear now ? Spent about 50 motes and most of my weapon parts and never got anything decent really :(

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Whats the best possible roll to get on Timurs Lash and the Spear now ? Spent about 50 motes and most of my weapon parts and never got anything decent really :(

Hidden Hand & unflinching for the spear, without final round it's not that great a sniper though so save your motes.

For TL try roll for luck in the chamber & final round, with smallbore in the middle branch if possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,505 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Hidden Hand & unflinching for the spear, without final round it's not that great a sniper though so save your motes.

For TL try roll for luck in the chamber & final round, with smallbore in the middle branch if possible.

Isn't final round changing for the worse come September?

Isn't final round changing for the worse come September?

Yeah it will only work on headshots so will effectively do nothing in PvP, you can't roll it anymore anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Eh, not too worried about missing the glitch this morning. Already have 4 Spears (2 w/ Final Rd) and 3 Lashes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I bought 3, got 2 of them with unflinching (clown cartridge and fast reload), otherone stock but I will reroll it with hidden hand and unflinching.

At the moment just levelling up fast reload and unflin..

Got one timurs but I already have ill will with last round and luck in the chamber so there is really no need for me to reroll it with the same perks, I just wanted to have one I will see what I do with it in the future. :)
    Wasn't me.

He could have gone to the speaker use shards to convert them into glimmer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Eh, not too worried about missing the glitch this morning. Already have 4 Spears (2 w/ Final Rd) and 3 Lashes.

Vault space, how is this not an issue. I struggle all the time and only hold duplicates until I find one I'm happy with and delete the other. Had a clear out last weekend so now have a couple of slots free. Same with bloody armour.

I have 1 of each element that I always carry, same with Jolder's Hammer. I fob off all my other junk on my peon alts.

Bohrio wrote: »
    I bought 3, got 2 of them with unflinching (clown cartridge and fast reload), otherone stock but I will reroll it with hidden hand and unflinching.

At the moment just levelling up fast reload and unflin..

Got one timurs but I already have ill will with last round and luck in the chamber so there is really no need for me to reroll it with the same perks, I just wanted to have one I will see what I do with it in the future. :)

Is the fire rate much better on Timur's Lash than Ill Will? It's the main thing that annoys me about ill will. I only got rank 4 last time around so couldn't buy the lash straight away, weighing up whether it's worth the bother of grinding up again.

Is the fire rate much better on Timur's Lash than Ill Will? It's the main thing that annoys me about ill will. I only got rank 4 last time around so couldn't buy the lash straight away, weighing up whether it's worth the bother of grinding up again.

No its the same. Yes fire rate puts me off using my ill will and it has LITC and LastRound.

I rather stick to my fulcrum tbh!

I dont see any difference between ill will and TL. Nothing noticeable.

Timur's looks way cooler.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Dunno if you know this but you can Create an account on http://destinytracker.com/

Why would you do this you ask?

Well you can then "Join Regional Leaderboards" and see how you to stack up against other players.

I'm here snooping on some of the Best players in "Ireland" and "Cork"

Fecking Danny Riordan..... Hope they introduce clan wars :D

Boards V Eire 32

Cormac... wrote: »
    Dunno if you know this but you can Create an account on http://destinytracker.com/

Why would you do this you ask?

Well you can then "Join Regional Leaderboards" and see how you to stack up against other players.

I'm here snooping on some of the Best players in "Ireland" and "Cork"

Fecking Danny Riordan..... Hope they introduce clan wars :D

Boards V Eire 32

Lol

You can see a lot of familiar names in that list!

Ohhh! I am number 7 for ireland for this months in combat rating woo hoo!

oh and number 3 for avg kill distance, whatever that is

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Lol

Ohhh! I am number 7 for ireland for this months in combat rating woo hoo!

oh and number 3 for avg kill distance, whatever that is

Noobzerker is 6th overall in Ireland for both consoles, 5th on PS4.
    Cormac is 15th overall on PS4. You are 33rd and I am 36th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Can't get myself to show up on those leadbords at all. Have registered, joined the regional leaderboards and updated my stats... nothing.

You are 33rd and I am 36th.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYCH5YCYrAfSo9OcfeN1a2g6HngVW3GFaiE_I4_lQC3JTffVu5DrBOhiI

:p

I only looked at july's as I have only been playing since june this year... still quite pleased with my overall position!

PS: Number 1 for PS in Ireland for avg kill distance (still not sure of what that is) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

The one thing I've learned from checking my PvP stats on the tracker is I need to cut back on my drinking :(

It says I haven't done skolas?

PS: Number 1 for PS in Ireland for avg kill distance (still not sure of what that is) :D

That means you're a camping bastard probably :D

Can't get myself to show up on those leadbords at all. Have registered, joined the regional leaderboards and updated my stats... nothing.

Re-open the website from scratch in a new tab/window. I had the same thing happen.

Then went into the leaderboards and searched for a one I KNEW i'd show up on (Cork - Total Time Played) and there I was :)
    gimli2112 wrote: »
    The one thing I've learned from checking my PvP stats on the tracker is I need to cut back on my drinking :(

It says I haven't done skolas?

Y U NO PLAY DRUNK DESTINY WITH ME!!!!

Thats only now on PS4, there was like 3 of us when I posted 1st, now more like 1-15 :D

That means you're a camping bastard probably :D

hahaha, how dare you!!!!

No way, I rarely use shotguns though... and as I only use snipers and pulse rifles I tend to keep my distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cormac... wrote: »
    Re-open the website from scratch in a new tab/window. I had the same thing happen.

Tried it in IE (has been using chrome) and had the exact same experience.

I have now given up.

I'm either too good or not good enough for the leaderboard. I'm guessing not good enough!

hahaha, how dare you!!!!

No way, I rarely use shotguns though... and as I only use snipers and pulse rifles I tend to keep my distance.

I'm much the same, though handcannons more than pulse rifles. Your 29th on xbox and I'm 31st for kill distance.

Tried it in IE (has been using chrome) and had the exact same experience.

I have now given up.

I'm either too good or not good enough for the leaderboard. I'm guessing not good enough!

Does it look like this on "My Stats" at the top for you?
    It took a while for mine to actually update

EDIT: I can see you now Conovar, 54th on Both Systems

fxHKjUz.jpg?1

• Advertisement

I'm much the same, though handcannons more than pulse rifles. Your 29th on xbox and I'm 31st for kill distance.

Oh God please dont look at my xbox stats... they are horrible!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement