Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    What time do the IB bounties reset at?

10am I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

10am I think.

Weird because mine didnt reset from yesterday. I had 3 to do last night and when I logged in today the same 3 were the only ones left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Weird because mine didnt reset from yesterday. I had 3 to do last night and when I logged in today the same 3 were the only ones left

If you pick up an IB bounty you have to complete it before the next reset. Otherwise it will carry over. You won't be able to pick up those bounties again if you complete them today. You will have to wait until tomorrow's reset.

Complete and hand in, do not forget to hand it in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I must have had a bounty active then. Dammit. So annoying, could really do with the extra xp from them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Picked up Suros from Xur, damn that's a sexy looking weapon, love the ammo display on it.

Anyone know if the Servant of Aksor is worth a weapon core? Have one burning a hole in my pocket for a few weeks now. :)

S4yQEsC.jpg

I'd say so. It has max impact, same as Praetorian's Foil (not that I would know from experience...) and the perk is decent enough. Charge time is respectable, I was messing around with it in IB the other day, and while it's prob a bit too slow to be reliable but should be solid in PvE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

Not that we need any more evidence to show lag in the Iron Banner, but this one in particler had me peeved tonight.

Eight kills into an Iron Wrath bounty... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Not that we need any more evidence to show lag in the Iron Banner, but this one in particler had me peeved tonight.

Eight kills into an Iron Wrath bounty... :mad:

Looking at that it wasn't the laggy guy that got you but the warlock that came up the stairs ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Looking at that it wasn't the laggy guy that got you but the warlock that came up the stairs ?

I got double whammied by a grenade and the Warlocks shotgun. But I might have been able to deal with it properly if the Hunter had died when he was supposed to.

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Dramatik

I've had a lot of lags with kills lately, I shoot someone with a shotgun then melee them straight after, they then shotgun me and I die and then they die themselves a second after they shoot me. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,505 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I've died a few times recently from my own grenade exploding in mid-air, having been hit by something else in flight. Do Titans or Warlocks have grenades that they can kill themselves with?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Anyone getting 'bee' error messages? I can boot up the game but usually get kicked to orbit again within a minute or 2,

I've died a few times recently from my own grenade exploding in mid-air, having been hit by something else in flight. Do Titans or Warlocks have grenades that they can kill themselves with?

I always kill myself with the Titan lighting grenade :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

The connections in IB have been atrocious today. It actually made me log off when I was looking forward to playing because it's infuriating to be green bar and having **** like what happened to South Tipp Bass above happen on a regular basis.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Went and got the 4 remaining golden chests, just need to do skolas now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Is felwinters dropping in the Iron Banner? Havent seen it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

^ Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Managed to hit rank 3 in IB on playstation, its funny because it was my with lowest character and now its my highest. Which is 32 while my other two characters are only 31.5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Ok so I reached IB rank 5 yesterday thank God is over, no shottys with blink and thorn for a while.

Wanted to make it to rank 5 so I could do the glitch next time and buy felwinters and so I dont have to play IB ever again!

Anyway, happy with my crucible progression, considering I couldnt hit a wall with my fusion rifle and I finally enjoying the game and starting to make a difference. My favorite game modes are skirmish and elimination, and to warm up a bit clash. I want to try doubles and maybe salvage, tried salvage a couple of times and it was not a nice experience

My characters progression is noticeable, here is my warlock (my hunter took a bit of a blow playing IB)

Warlock

KD WIN%
    Aug 2015 2.35 73.1%
    Jul 2015 1.48 54.0%
    Jun 2015 1.03 37.5%

Hunter

Aug 2015 1.58 66.7%
    Jul 2015 1.50 61.8%
    Jun 2015 1.22 47.8%

And finally brought my KD and Win ration to a respectable number which should make it easier for me to find teams in LFG

I wish they made elimination a fixed playlist, really enjoyed it last week.

ToO is not really calling my attention this week, I might try again, maybe the next one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'm finished with IB now. I got three characters to Rank 3. So three pieces of Etheric Light will do nicely.

The only new weapon I picked up was Ash Factory in my penultimate match. The Monday bonus is nice. It took me just 11 matches to get to Rank 3 today.

I'm finished with IB now. I got three characters to Rank 3. So three pieces of Etheric Light will do nicely.

The only new weapon I picked up was Ash Factory in my penultimate match. The Monday bonus is nice. It took me just 11 matches to get to Rank 3 today.

Ash factory is a great RL. Roll it with Grenades and Horseshoes and Tripod and it'll be your go to heavy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Bohrio wrote: »
    I want to try doubles and maybe salvage, tried salvage a couple of times and it was not a nice experience

Salvage, where men are men and the other team have 4k points when you land

I've played the entirety of the IB this week with VoC, Found Verdict and Truth and hauled some a$$, ended up around 1.2KDR for the week and usually top 2.

Had some fun there jumping in with a very drunk Boardsie who will remain nameless at like 2.30am. Said I'd play one game and head off. We ended up coming up against Dudeelie and Nevelator and getting royally trounced. Ended up staying on till 5am cause of the lolz!

Ash factory is a great RL. Roll it with Grenades and Horseshoes and Tripod and it'll be your go to heavy.

Wastelander V2V is the best PvP rocket launcher in the game IMO

That and the ToO (tomorrows answer) one which has exactly the same stats as the Wastelander.

I rolled it with tripod, javelin and Grenade and Horseshoes and it rocks in crucible.

Might run a few more strikes to see if I can get another one and roll it with clown cartridge instead of tripod.

I find ash factory takes too much of my screen, radegast fire rate is too slow for me.

Cormac... wrote: »

That happens to me in Skirmish a lot... I spawn take a step and bam... blasted by a rocket, only to find out the score is 2500 to 150 and there is only 1 more in the team and so far havent got a single kill yet... so it is me there dodging as many rockets as I can for 1 minute, then their supers, then when things start to settle heavy ammo again... and back to square one... am I the only one who always dies right before the heavy ammo? I swear, sometime I think the game is out there to get me.

I finished a game of skirmish recently with 29 kills only to see that my team mates had 1 and 0 kills in the entire game...

One of them sent me a friend request, I actually replied asking him if they were boosting or what...

Bohrio wrote: »
    Wastelander V2V is the best PvP rocket launcher in the game IMO

That and the ToO (tomorrows answer) one which has exactly the same stats as the Wastelander.

I rolled it with tripod, javelin and Grenade and Horseshoes and it rocks in crucible.

Might run a few more strikes to see if I can get another one and roll it with clown cartridge instead of tripod.

I find ash factory takes too much of my screen, radegast fire rate is too slow for me.

I've never seen a Wastelander. Where did that drop ?

I've never seen a Wastelander. Where did that drop ?

They drop on dragon strikes. Have a look at my hunter I have mine equipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Cormac... wrote: »

I've played the entirety of the IB this week with VoC, Found Verdict and Truth and hauled some a$$, ended up around 1.2KDR for the week and usually top 2.

Had some fun there jumping in with a very drunk Boardsie who will remain nameless at like 2.30am. Said I'd play one game and head off. We ended up coming up against Dudeelie and Nevelator and getting royally trounced. Ended up staying on till 5am cause of the lolz!

?

you're a lot better at pvp than you let on

• Registered Users Posts: 44 chunkydave

Finally got the Grimore for reaching 5,000 kills in Crucible with my Titan. Got him to IB rank 4 then changed to my hunter. Forgot how agile the hunter is with Bladedancer subclass. Got some nice hatemail over the weekend for using blink! Gives me the strength I need to survive :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

For those that want to do these things:

Nightfall is sexy prime, no burn
    Weekly is Tanniks, special weapons favoured.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement