Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Good good.... I was hoping we could try a 1,436th Strategy for him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I would not mind finishing off the CE raid. I had to quit out at Crota on Saturday night. What time are you planning?

Probably around 10ish. MIGHT be able to get on earlier. No guarantees there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

Probably around 10ish. MIGHT be able to get on earlier. No guarantees there though.

338348.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Any one around later to help with VoG Hard and CE Normal. Have Gorgon and Crota CP's.

Give us a shout mate, but be warned. Pissing against the wind unless you have a decent sword bearer!!!!

I have wasted about 8hrs this week with 2-3 people who are clueless in the raids, and not even WANTING to learn the proper way. And I say that with no big head. I aint the be all and end all but I am not afraid to use rockets on the sword bearer and on Crota.

And listen to other who know what they are doing

THIS PRIMARY **** SHOOTING HAS TO STOP....USE THE HEAVIES FFS!

10ish?... but I don't even have a racket.

I'm ashamed to admit it took me a while to get that. :o

• Advertisement

Are ye doing it Hard or Normal?
    I don't mind helping you guys if it's normal mode and you need a Swordbearer.

I'm ashamed to admit it took me a while to get that. :o

I've edited it to make it a touch more straightforward.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Give us a shout mate, but be warned. Pissing against the wind unless you have a decent sword bearer!!!!

I have wasted about 8hrs this week with 2-3 people who are clueless in the raids, and not even WANTING to learn the proper way. And I say that with no big head. I aint the be all and end all but I am not afraid to use rockets on the sword bearer and on Crota.

And listen to other who know what they are doing

THIS PRIMARY **** SHOOTING HAS TO STOP....USE THE HEAVIES FFS!

Which is why I put the question to this fine established group of individuals. I don't really mind if I don't get them done. My hours are not inducive to regular raiding.

The Crota CP is from that group you brought us into last week. Man you did not miss anything. Ended up being nothing more than a fcuking dealing raid. Guys on phones talking to sources, had to leave.

Cormac... wrote: »
    Are ye doing it Hard or Normal?
    I don't mind helping you guys if it's normal mode and you need a Swordbearer.

Crota is Normal

Crota is Normal

Ah yeah, sure I'll f**k him up so.

I managed it on Saturday at like 4am after a feed of drink and only like 3 people could hear me so I'll be grand later.

10/10.30 so start? Who we got?

MixieMax, Wondaboy, The40Watt, Knave? Anyone else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,607 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Good good.... I was hoping we could try a 1,436th Strategy for him :pac:

Seems to be a good repeatable strategy, but if you don't want to do it at least keep in mind about the DPS team shooting Crota sporadically with primaries while he is down.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HavelTRock

I managed it on Saturday at like 4am after a feed of drink and only like 3 people could hear me so I'll be grand later.

I can

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HavelTRock

I can - GooseonStilts

Seems to be a good repeatable strategy, but if you don't want to do it at least keep in mind about the DPS team shooting Crota sporadically with primaries while he is down.

I actually knew about that before we tried it last night.... but I completely forgot to say it
    HavelTRock wrote: »
    I can - GooseonStilts

Can I get that in E-mail, Text and Written Letter?
    I don't want you get involved in any Raid that you regret later on yanno? :pac:

I can't tonight I'm afraid.

Most probably, but if I can make it earlier, I'll put the word out.

I can't tonight I'm afraid.
    Most probably, but if I can make it earlier, I'll put the word out.

Ok cool, my mate should be up for it too also.

Still trying to finish off Crota for my first time, hopefully this weekend I can get it done, can't really plan anything for the weekdays because of college work.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,651 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

If people need a HM sword to help them I'll do it as long as you lot aren't skimping on DPS :P

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Still trying to finish off Crota for my first time, hopefully this weekend I can get it done, can't really plan anything for the weekdays because of college work.

Same here, really want to finish a crota raid soon, only done bit & pieces of it.
    Need to keep busy until HoW in May.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Big thanks to the lads that helped do VOG HM tonight... RNGesus was finally good to me. Picked up a legendary helmet (worse than my current one ofc), Atheons Epilogue (which will help with the Thorn bounty), a legendary sparrow and... the much fabled, rarely seen (for some) Gjallarhorn

There was much jellyness emanating from the other 5 raid members regarding that last item :p

That's a nice haul, congrats, missed the fact that you got G'horn as I was totally stoked with my own tasty gear, finally a VOC and the Mida which was just the icing on the cake. This after just picking up 2 new scouts in the past week having gotten fed up waiting for a drop!

Enjoyed the raid and it went surprisingly well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Can't say if I'll be online for sure but if I am I'll join.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Done Nighfall earlier on today with GooseonStilts & n-o-cal but never got the Strength Of The Pack trophy :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,607 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Done Nighfall earlier on today with GooseonStilts & n-o-cal but never got the Strength Of The Pack trophy :-(

Everyone needs to be in the same clan, i.e all in clan one or clan two and not a mixture of both.

Everyone needs to be in the same clan, i.e all in clan one or clan two and not a mixture of both.

I checked on the app were all in Clan 1

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,287 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I checked on the app were all in Clan 1

Can you see your clan name on your emblem in game when you go to roster?

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Can you see your clan name on your emblem in game when you go to roster?

Like under my name? It says Official Boards IE Clan 1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

That achievement/trophy is bugged. It will eventually pop

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

So what Nightfall/Weekly will we get this week? We haven't seen the Nexus strike or Sepikis Prime pop up in a while. I'd like one of those.

It will probably be Omnigul yet again though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Fully ranked up the Thorn last night. Dear Lord :eek: Have two and will be getting a third for my last character. Bounty's a pain but it is worth it.
    Brother saw me using it yesterday and immediately equipped his to level it up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement