Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Haven't seen this one before:
    B0622-SCEAEtTTg.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Haven't seen this one before:
    B0622-SCEAEtTTg.jpg:large

I'm sure there is some pun on DPS/TPS reports...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Word of warning for PS4 players 1 month and 3 month PS+ subs are increasing in price from Sept 1st. No increase on 12 month subs though.

Won't affect most here but worth mentioning if you can't afford a year sub atm and are running out soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Mickeroo wrote: »
    When you're in game go to logout and change profile (not character), then pick your own profile again, that always forced any achievements to pop for me.

Came very close to the lighthouse with Ger and Merry last night, two cards in a row we fell at the final hurdle. So infuriating.

So I heard! Two 8-1 cards in one night.......... that would bring on the rage!! Very unlucky. My best was 8-1 with Ger and Cable a few weeks back. The less said about the last game the better. I made some very silly mistakes that cost us. It was very late though so I blame tiredness :o

I'll try the log out later and see if it pops. Cheers.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,277 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

So I heard! Two 8-1 cards in one night.......... that would bring on the rage!! Very unlucky. My best was 8-1 with Ger and Cable a few weeks back. The less said about the last game the better. I made some very silly mistakes that cost us. It was very late though so I blame tiredness :o

I'll try the log out later and see if it pops. Cheers.

Yeah I messed up big time in the heavy round on the match we used our Mercy up, think we ended up losing it 5-4 in the end....then the next game we were steam rolled 5 - 0 with no mercy boon to fall back on.

• Advertisement

Drunken Raiding being brought to a whole other level.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

^ From what I've been told, we wouldn't be able to tell the difference with my voice anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Cormac... wrote: »
    ^ From what I've been told, we wouldn't be able to tell the difference with my voice anyway :pac:

For the record I never said anything about your voice I merely questioned your choice of bands.

For the record I never said anything about your voice I merely questioned your choice of bands.

Let's not go down that rathole again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Let's not go down that rathole again :D

Cormac belting out the Taylor Swift on a Saturday night again?

• Advertisement

More like death to all but metal \m/

(nsfw lyrics).

Did.... did this happen? :eek:

If it was last Saturday, I'd believe it, I came in from practice about 12:30 or so and I was fairly pi$$ed even before I logged in

Up for flawless tonight, will do sword if no one else wants to do it. I need people from Bravo Team 2 for strike trophy. Never played Salvage so haven't a clue what relic captures are.

I will join in for the Flawless.

Anyone else NOT going to watch the Taken King Raid twitch reveal?

Like I don't mind watching the PvP ones, the Quality of Life stuff etc..... but kind of want to at least attempt eh Raid blind 1st time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

You can excuse that her songs are so catchy.

You can excuse that her songs are so catchy.

"Her" Songs :pac:

Patch 1.2.0.5 incoming this evening.

Like I don't mind watching the PvP ones, the Quality of Life stuff etc..... but kind of want to at least attempt eh Raid blind 1st time

Im with ya on that, though by the time I'm usually ready to hit the raid, everyone else has run it once or twice already.

Im with ya on that, though by the time I'm usually ready to hit the raid, everyone else has run it once or twice already.

Work and Family OP! Pls Nerf!

Work and Family OP! Pls Nerf!

Unfortunately, Work and Family have been buffed recently. Two new arrivals in the Knave household.

Phoebe and Asha the guinea-pig's.

• Advertisement

Unfortunately, Work and Family have been buffed recently. Two new arrivals in the Knave household.

Phoebe and Asha the guinea-pig's.

Thought you were about to non-challantly just be like "Ah she's popped out another 2 kids there now, anyone looking to do the NF?" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

My first and probably last attempt at Combined Arms

Think I will be avoiding the raid reveal. Will be my first raid that I will be able to jump into around the same time as everyone else, as I didn't pick Destiny up until November, and even then I was only able to play on weekends because of work, and then there was college. But I am a bum now, so...eh...woohoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Patch 1.2.0.5 incoming this evening.

1.2.0.5 - The one about Husk of the Pit and Nepal rewards.

Weapons
    • Fixed an issue where “Packing Heat” achievement/trophy could not be unlocked by newly acquired Exotic weapons
    • Fixed an issue where Husk of the Pit drops were disabled
    • Drop rates for the Husk of the Pit from Blades of Crota have been increased by 150%

PvP
    • Updated the House of Wolves Control playlist to include the following maps with a lower weight in the rotation:
    • Rusted Lands
    • Shores of Time
    • Pantheon
    • Exodus Blue (Sony)
    • Updated the House of Wolves Clash playlist to include the following maps with a lower weight in the rotation:
    • Firebase Delphi
    • Twilight Gap
    • Blind Watch
    • Exodus Blue (Sony)
    • Inferno and Doubles playlists now have different tuning values for ammo crates
    • Special Ammo initial spawn time and respawn intervals have been changed to 180 seconds
    • Max of three Special Ammo crates will now be placed at one time
    • Heavy Ammo crates now spawn only once per match at 300 seconds

Tower
    • Tess Everis is temporarily leaving the Tower
    • A Kiosk terminal can be found near Eva Levante in North Tower that contains Tess' old inventory of special order items
    • The Nepal Aid shader and emblem have been added to the game
    • Redemption codes will soon be sent to the email used to place orders in the Bungie Store
    • These items will be found at the kiosk mentioned above

Technical
    • Fixed a potential crash when closing the vendor screen
    • Fixed a very rare case where an account could blocked by a WEASEL error on sign on
    • Fixed issues with suspend/resume handling on Xbox One

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Anyone get the email with redemption code for emblem/shader yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,874 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Tess!? Poor Tess!

Tess!? Poor Tess!

Oaki7Jf.png

Borrowed from Reddit

• Registered Users Posts: 28,097 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

My first and probably last attempt at Combined Arms

Some epic and then hilarious music and you have yourself a Reddit hit right there! :pac:

• Advertisement

Some epic and then hilarious music and you have yourself a Reddit hit right there! :pac:

I submitted it without any music

Let's see how that pans out :pac:

Some Rocket League sound effects would have been good though. Accidentally putting that guardian between two rocks is better than any goal I've scored in that game.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement