Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I still have the flawless raider badge to collect so if there's a few more here that need it then hopefully we could get this done in the next few weeks. I'll be sending a message out on psn over the weekend to check on numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,874 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

dudeeile wrote: »
    I still have the flawless raider badge to collect so if there's a few more here that need it then hopefully we could get this done in the next few weeks. I'll be sending a message out on psn over the weekend to check on numbers.

If I ever get Skolas done I'd be happy enough to join up for a flawless on Crota again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

dudeeile wrote: »

Need to do it as well. So count me in, assuming the timing works out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Conar

wes wrote: »
    Need to do it as well. So count me in, assuming the timing works out.

Same

Looking good for the flawless so, an experienced guide in the mix should make it smooth enough. I'll also be happy to help out on a skolas run or 2, nothing else pressing in destiny except hopscotch pilgrim.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

If your around tonight I may call on your services. Hopefully on early enough to dedicate as long as required.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,874 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

If anyone is around from about 9 I may get on tonight to try beat Skolas - will be looking for help...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I'm up for any Skolas attempts. And still on the hunt for that pesky crux and hopscotch pilgrim. I'll bring my bubbly titan if ye need numbers for flawless. I tried it twice when we were 32's. 34 seemed a doddle in comparison, slow and steady all the way with bubbles everywhere and ye'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Yeah, another bubble here if required.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I would be up for Flawless or Skolas (have never attempted this though) this evening. Is titan defender the way to go for both?

• Advertisement

Yep should be on myself from 7 so depending on numbers it's looking like flawless or skolas night. Oh the joy!
    nevelator wrote: »
    I would be up for Flawless or Skolas (have never attempted this though) this evening. Is titan defender the way to go for both?

I'd say yes, one the lads said on here that 2 defenders for the skolas run and 1 warlock, this helps by having a bubble on both platforms and having the ability to drop good orbs for the warlock. I also think 2 warlocks and 1 defender would work especially with the essence as it gives another layer of safety although I have not run it this way yet.

The more defenders for flawless the better I'd imagine also.

We ran flawless last weekend with 3 defenders and 3 hunters I believe. We were still doing boomer bubbles at Crota to be on the safe side, and always a safe number slams on him, no need to risk it at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Won't be on tonight until after 10, so no flawless for me. Oh well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,407 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Is this flawless raider just completing a raid in one sitting without anyone dying? Does normal mode count too?

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Is this flawless raider just completing a raid in one sitting without anyone dying? Does normal mode count too?

Full fireteam, start to finish, without dying.

...or getting babooned
    ...or weaseled

Andrew76 wrote: »

Yes and yes, takes patience and time. I've tried it 3 or 4 times but yet to complete. Typing this now while the hunter solos the abyss :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I'd be game for a flawless run. Be nice to go flawless in something....fecking Trials

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

I'm a little confused with all the options for purchasing TTK. could somebody link to a simple guide of options please?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

PetKing wrote: »
    I'm a little confused with all the options for purchasing TTK. could somebody link to a simple guide of options please?

The Taken King Digital Download (Expansion 3 ONLY) = €40 (if you pre-order on PSN you get the Suros Arsenal bonus) - JUST GET THIS

Collectors Edition Bonus Standalone Stuff (Dances, emotes, class items, shaders) = €20 (wait till after launch to see if you can be bothered with this

Physical Copy / Legendary Editions (Includes Vanilla, tDB and HoW) = €60

Digital Collectors Editions (Includes Vanilla, tDB and HoW, books, emotes, shader, emblem) = €80

Physical Collectors Editions (Includes Vanilla, tDB and HoW, some physical plastic stuff and books, emotes, shader, emblem) = €80

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Yeah pre-ordered TTK Digital Download over the weekend. ToO excited for the Suros Arsenal bonus even though I don't know what it is.

My biggest Destiny regret is my stupid Warlock/Titan dance. No way I'm deleting the guys just for new dances. I'd probably buy the standalone if you could shoehorn in the new dances to the existing characters.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

You've to buy the other expansion packs first to play The Taken King, do you? I'm only getting back into it now after a few months off, and only have the base game. But i don't fancy spending €80 for the expansions (€20 for the first two, and €40 for the new one from what i can see), considering the base game only cost me €40.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I'd probably buy the standalone if you could shoehorn in the new dances to the existing characters.

I'd say if you but that €20 add on there's no reason you couldn't use it for you existing character
    Kiith wrote: »
    You've to buy the other expansion packs first to play The Taken King, do you? I'm only getting back into it now after a few months off, and only have the base game. But i don't fancy spending €80 for the expansions (€20 for the first two, and €40 for the new one from what i can see), considering the base game only cost me €40.

Just buy the €60 Physical or Digital "Legendary Edition", everything (except Collectors Edition stuff) for €60, sell your Vanilla copy for €10

Formatting is hard work

Version|Price ($/€/£)|Type|Vanilla|tDB and HoW|The Taken King|Physical Items|CE Exclusives|Founders Fortune Rewards|Suros Arsenal|
    tTK Digital Download|40|Digital|-|-|Yes|-|-|Yes|Only if Pre-ordered|
    tTK Legendary Edition|60|Physical|Yes|Yes|Yes|-|-|Yes|Only if Pre-ordered|
    tTK Digital Collector’s Edition|80|Digital|Yes|Yes|Yes|-|Yes|Yes|Only if Pre-ordered|
    tTK Physical Collector’s Edition|80|Physical|Yes|Yes|Yes|Yes|Yes|Yes|Only if Pre-ordered|
    CE Standalone Exclusives|20|Digital|-|-|-|-|Yes|-|-|

Physical Items = Collector’s Edition SteelBook Case, Cayde-6's Intel Cache, Modified Treasure Island Book with intro Letter from Cayde-6, Cayde-6’s Personal Notes and Illustrations, Collection of Relics and Artifacts (Stickers, Cards etc), Strange Coin Replica.

CE (Collectors Edition) Exclusives (in Game) = 3 Class Specific Emotes, 3 Armor Shaders, 3 Exotic Class Items with XP Bonuses.

Founders Fortune (Year 1/ViP) Pack = (For players who have light level 30 or own Expansion I and Expansion II) Emblem, Sparrow, Shader.

Suros Arsenal
    = Early access to Suros Arsenal Pack is available starting 09.15.15. Suros Arsenal Pack can be attained by pre-order of ALL Versions of tTK. Suros Arsenal Pack can also be attained through gameplay (for all other players who did not pre-order) starting on 01.01.16.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,277 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

CeX will give you €15 for PS4 version or €16 for XB1.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    CeX will give you €15 for PS4 version or €16 for XB1.

Jeez, I'd bite their hand off for that if I just had Vanilla.

Do this Kiith, do it now before they realise the error of their ways :pac:

Yeah, just checked CEX and will trade in this and The Order for €32, and get the tTK Legendary Edition for €60.

Yeah, just checked CEX and will trade in this and The Order for €32, and get the tTK Legendary Edition.

Well somebody has a nice sized hard drive and patience to wait for all 4 packs to 100% Download :pac:

It's £44 for physical btw

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Destiny-The-Taken-King-PS4/dp/B00ZF6ZUK4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1439460387&sr=8-1&keywords=the+taken+king

Actually, just seeing that there's a Taken King expansion pass on the Playstation store for €34, which included the previous two expansions. Might be better off just trading in The Order, and keeping the base game. Will only cost me €17 euro in that case (€34-€17 for the order).

• Advertisement

there's a Taken King expansion pass on the Playstation store for €34, which included the previous two expansions.

That really doesn't sound right but I'm not near my console.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement