Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Everything in Year 2 De-values Everything.
    That looks to be the point.
    Don't have Thorn, Felwinters and The Ram and Raid Boots?
    Worry not!

I'm ok with this normalising, removes the whole "us and them" culture from End Game stuff.

The customisation will be amazing, I'm already salivating at the possible PvP builds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I'm having a similar problem. Only the Digital Collectors Edition is showing up as available to pre-order for me.

I've 'purchased' both expansions and the expansion pass but it doesn't seem to fix the issue.

Anyone any idea what I need to do?

edit: nvm, restoring licences seems to have sorted it

Weird, I just remembered I hadnt bought it on Xbox so I went online and got the suros pack and digital contect (TTK) and the strange thing is that I had to pay now for it while on PS4 I will be charged the day of the release... is this something normal on xbox1?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,642 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Didn't think there was anything particularly exciting in that. Certainly not going to lose my **** over some extra vault space that should have been a given

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

AdamD wrote: »
    Didn't think there was anything particularly exciting in that. Certainly not going to lose my **** over some extra vault space that should have been a given

I had my money out ready to throw at the screen. Then I saw those dance emotes.....

AdamD wrote: »

I think there were some good changes, exotic amour and weapons terminal or whatever is called will come pretty handy, amount of bounties, getting nf rewards after completing 5 of them etc...

Def an improvement...

I need to find out more about the story mode

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

hi. I just missed it anyone know where i can watch the stream after the fact?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Bohrio wrote: »
    Weird, I just remembered I hadnt bought it on Xbox so I went online and got the suros pack and digital contect (TTK) and the strange thing is that I had to pay now for it while on PS4 I will be charged the day of the release... is this something normal on xbox1?

That is normal on Xbox. Had that with Resi and Witcher 3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

thegame983 wrote: »
    hi. I just missed it anyone know where i can watch the stream after the fact?

Here it is.

EDIT

Just saw the new dance emotes. Love'em.

Here it is.

EDIT

STOP!!!! Hammertime!
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

I think if this is one of the CE emotes it might just be worth the €20. Will be grabbing it as soon as possible if it isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

Here it is.

EDIT

Cheers buddy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Spent 3 unsuccessful hours in the company of two weary LFG'rs and Skolas.
    Small arms... That's good!
    Lightswitch... That's bad!

Skolas = cursed frogurt

PetKing wrote: »
    Spent 3 unsuccessful hours in the company of two weary LFG'rs and Skolas.
    Small arms... That's good!
    Lightswitch... That's bad!

Skolas = cursed frogurt

Hey

Let me know if you are online next time and I will help you through it.

It is really easy once someone knows the whole process.

I have already done them this week but I dont mind giving you a hand

Hey

Thanks. I'd appreciate any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Hey

I also have Skolas left to do, would appreciate any help anyone can give me too.

Here it is.

EDIT

Just found a gif of the new dances.
    1392808218097597734.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Just found a gif of the new dances.
    1392808218097597734.gif

The guy on the right had a sword on his back !!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

at first glance I thought the left one was the worst. Then my dull mind realised it's the can't touch this dance. EVERYONE is going to have that.

onlyTobes wrote: »
    I also have Skolas left to do, would appreciate any help anyone can give me too.

Sure!

We can do it this week whenever it suits

There is nothing left for me to do until TTK so for the moment I am going to focus more on getting stuff on my Xbox probably but let me know when you guys have time and I will log on. I am free most evenings!

Sure!

We can do it this week whenever it suits

There is nothing left for me to do until TTK so for the moment I am going to focus more on getting stuff on my Xbox probably but let me know when you guys have time and I will log on. I am free most evenings!

I can give it a go tonight from 6.30ish onwards?? Tobes does that work for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,867 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Did they mention anything about legendaries following TTK release? I know we can upgrade SOME of the exotics, but am i right in assuming all legendaries will become basically useless beyond a source of marks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kevind1

Did they mention anything about legendaries following TTK release? I know we can upgrade SOME of the exotics, but am i right in assuming all legendaries will become basically useless beyond a source of marks?

Does seem that way, you can only sacrifice a legendary of a higher value to increase the attack of an existing year 2 legendary...well thats what i took away

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

emmetkenny wrote: »
    The guy on the right had a sword on his back !!

Yup, new weapon type apparently:

MV8neLf.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Totally missed the stream, and they're forcing me to work here so I can't watch it now either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

PetKing wrote: »
    I can give it a go tonight from 6.30ish onwards?? Tobes does that work for you?

Sadly no, I was thinking more like Fri/Sat night. If I'm on when ye are around, we could work something then.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    at first glance I thought the left one was the worst. Then my dull mind realised it's the can't touch this dance. EVERYONE is going to have that.

Hence the MC Hammer gifs I posted.

The only way to stop everyone from using this is to also add the Carlton.
    giphy.gif

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Or the Jump On It routine

giphy.gif
    fresh-prince.gif

onlyTobes wrote: »
    Sadly no, I was thinking more like Fri/Sat night. If I'm on when ye are around, we could work something then.

I dont mind, doing it twice, I will be online this evening and probably during the weekend as well

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Wed a few decenct games last night running bubbles.

To say Ger and Steve benefited from the orbs is an understatement. I don't think Steve fired a bullet from a normal gun after the first 60 seconds :D

I had a screen shot but it won't upload :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

To say Ger and Steve benefited from the orbs is an understatement. I don't think Steve fired a bullet from a normal gun after the first 60 seconds :D

Would really love to give this a go at some stage just for the torment.

• Advertisement

Was it control ye were playing? Ye probably didn't even need to catch the control points.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement