Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Have Bungie posted the list of confirmed/unconfirmed exotics - or is that info gleaned from the videos?
    I wonder if there is any chance that my Khostov -- which I have been holding onto at the cost of many legendaries -- will get an upgrade a la 'Strangers Rifle'?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

nevelator wrote: »
    Have Bungie posted the list of confirmed/unconfirmed exotics - or is that info gleaned from the videos?
    I wonder if there is any chance that my Khostov -- which I have been holding onto at the cost of many legendaries -- will get an upgrade a la 'Strangers Rifle'?

No all the stuff so far is what has leaked or shown from the twitch/reveal.

I put pretty much everything that is known in this post a few pages back

There are a few I haven't added such as the 347 Vesta and the Fate of All Fools as no one knows what the hell are going on with those weapons.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

No all the stuff so far is what has leaked or shown from the twitch/reveal.

I put pretty much everything that is known in this post a few pages back

There are a few I haven't added such as the 347 Vesta and the Fate of All Fools as no one knows what the hell are going on with those weapons.

347 Vesta is in TTK, Bungie have said that Fate of All Fools won't be in TTK

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

emmetkenny wrote: »
    347 Vesta is in TTK, Bungie have said that Fate of All Fools won't be in TTK

I take it at this stage Fate of all Fools was a once of thing for that sick guy and we'll never see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I take it at this stage Fate of all Fools was a once of thing for that sick guy and we'll never see it.

Its certainly looking that way, and to be honest, that's ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Wish they'd remove the grimore card for it so

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Cormac... wrote: »

It's like those crucible bounties that were specific to unavailable playlists taken to the extreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Mickeroo wrote: »
    It's like those crucible bounties that were specific to unavailable playlists taken to the extreme.

They will need to look at the Trophies for hitting the weekly Vanguard/Crucible mark cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

They will need to look at the Trophies for hitting the weekly Vanguard/Crucible mark cap.

This didn't even cross my mind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Thought there was a complete trophy reset or something with everyone rushing for relics & flawless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Anyone else get a second set of packages from Bungie?

I already received the 9 strange coins, but earlier I received a second set of 9 strange coins, 500 glimmer, an Amplified Geo and a focused light.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭HavelTRock

Yeah I got a second set on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Anyone else get a second set of packages from Bungie?

I already received the 9 strange coins, but earlier I received a second set of 9 strange coins, 500 glimmer, an Amplified Geo and a focused light.

I did too. Except it was 12 strange coins. I got 9 a couple of weeks ago.

Did they say why?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Got them as well, along with a scout rifle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

What's the quickest way to get from 32 to 34 just back after a few months off

You need to pick yourself up some Etheric Light.

Possible drop in Nightfalls.
    Iron Banner is back this Tuesday or next, can get Etheric Light at ranks 3 and 5.

If you have House of Wolves:
    PVE: Do level 34 and 35 Prison of Elders.
    PVP: Find yourself a fireteam and hit Trials of Osiris, get some Etheric Light for the 6 and 8 win packages.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Just hit lvl 20 Yay!

Now to figure out how to lvl up from here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Had a good run last night. Got my first Exotic armour, the Voidfang Vestements. Guess i need to get the Sunsinger levelled up. Also got two purple weapons from missions (Crota fusion rifle, and Skolas sidearm) which are both far better than anything else. Up to lvl28 now, and am running through the House of Wolves missions. Will do a few lvl28 strikes later as well. Really want an upgraded Scout Rifle, but no luck so far.

Although i did just do around 10 Crucible games, and didn't get a single reward...which was really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TCarew

I was gutted when I realised that you can't cross your Destiny over to another platform.

From xbox360 -> To PS4.

Had to restart, levelled up fairly quickly. I keep taking breaks between games, so haven't played destiny in a little while(two weeks) since I levelled up to 20 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Forgot to mention if you watch the video here

Old V1 Exotics (from Blueprints) have 160 Damage, new re-worked V2 Exotics (From Blueprints) have 280 Damage

75% extra damage right out of the box.

Going from Vanilla (300) to current (365) was ~21% increase

Did they not explicitly state in the stream that the 160 Attack number stated was just a base number to unify every weapon, and that weapons still have the same attack power as they had all along? Or at least that's my understanding.

• Advertisement

Bloody happened twice in the same raid last night.

Pacific Time?

41c3861a97c12b6bc65209fb13dce119.png

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

For the Flawless Raider trophy, if 2-3 people do the Abyss part of CE; can other people join the fireteam afterwards and still get the trophy?

For the Flawless Raider trophy, if 2-3 people do the Abyss part of CE; can other people join the fireteam afterwards and still get the trophy?

Don't think so, not entirely sure though. Why don't ye just have them there from the start? Get a hunter to run ahead and solo the lamps. The bridge or the death singer are where there's more risk of death.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Pacific Time?

41c3861a97c12b6bc65209fb13dce119.png

seems to be

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Nobody can join the fireteam later. All 6 have to go into raid together and stay in until the end.

From this day forth, I shall believe that this is the song playing for all slidy shotgun bastards in the Crucible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Rift exhibition games on Twitch now http://www.twitch.tv/redbullesports

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Finally hit level 34 on my hunter, and picked up the last few golden chests and public events that were outstanding in my year one legend thing. All that's left is skolas but I honestly don't know if I'll manage to get it done before the time runs out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Got my first exotic weapon today (Monte Carlo auto rifle) from the chest at the end of PoE. Also got a legendary hand cannon (Her Mercy). Not sure if they are any good compared to others, but both are a big improvement over what i had.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement