Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Rift exhibition games on Twitch now http://www.twitch.tv/redbullesports

looks like it'll be a fun mode to play

its basically cap the flag

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Finally hit level 34 on my hunter, and picked up the last few golden chests and public events that were outstanding in my year one legend thing. All that's left is skolas but I honestly don't know if I'll manage to get it done before the time runs out.

When does it run out? End of August is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Mickeroo wrote: »

September 8th, probably at 12:59:59(23:59:59 Sept 8th GMT +12) as the servers were turned on at 13:00 on the 8th last year(00:00:00 Sept 9th GMT+12).

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Kiith wrote: »
    Got my first exotic weapon today (Monte Carlo auto rifle) from the chest at the end of PoE. Also got a legendary hand cannon (Her Mercy). Not sure if they are any good compared to others, but both are a big improvement over what i had.

Monte Carlo is good and will get better once the next weapon patch drops. Saw a lot of people get Hard Light this week, myself included. Pity seeing as it looks like it's staying a Year One exotic. Troll level : Bungie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Finally hit level 34 on my hunter, and picked up the last few golden chests and public events that were outstanding in my year one legend thing. All that's left is skolas but I honestly don't know if I'll manage to get it done before the time runs out.

I might have asked before, but are you xb1 or ps4?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Two weeks from tomorrow I think.
    foxerv1 wrote: »
    I might have asked before, but are you xb1 or ps4?

xbox 1.

I have a ghorn that I should probably concentrate on levelling up if i'm to have any chance at doing it, I'll try and get it maxed out during the week and see what way i'm fixed for an attempt this weekend then.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I think this is how I'll look / feel after getting Skolas done.

taktumblr_ntkfgwo8Zx1rvqokqo1_500.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 44 chunkydave

Does anyone know what time of day the Taken King will be released at?

Two weeks from tomorrow I think.

xbox 1.

I have a ghorn that I should probably concentrate on levelling up if i'm to have any chance at doing it, I'll try and get it maxed out during the week and see what way i'm fixed for an attempt this weekend then.

Don't worry bout a Gally, Ferrigan and me will run it with you if you want.

foxerv1 wrote: »
    Don't worry bout a Gally, Ferrigan and me will run it with you if you want.

nice one, what kind of time does it take to do? I'll need to arrange a clear period of time where I wont be interrupted, My kids just don't seem to have grasped the importance of the situation :):rolleyes:

• Advertisement

With a clear run you can do it from start to finish in well under an hour. I did one this week and just about everything went wrong but still got it done in an hour & 40 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

nice one, what kind of time does it take to do? I'll need to arrange a clear period of time where I wont be interrupted, My kids just don't seem to have grasped the importance of the situation :):rolleyes:

You'll be in good hands with Foxer and Ferrigan.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    With a clear run you can do it from start to finish in well under an hour. I did one this week and just about everything went wrong but still got it done in an hour & 40 minutes.

That actually doesn't sound too bad, from reading the chat about it, it seems like people are finding it almost impossible. That being said, I dont have a huge selection of armour and weapons to choose from so i'll have to make the best of what i have.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

chunkydave wrote: »
    Does anyone know what time of day the Taken King will be released at?

Don't know most likely it will either be at reset, 6pm but seeing as Taken King is considered to be a new version of Destiny it could come on stream at 12am GMT like a normal game.

You'll be in good hands with Foxer and Ferrigan.

Cheers for the vote of confidence :pac::p:D

It's been a while, i have no idea, maybe set aside a couple of hours just in case?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Is IB back this week lads ?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I'd say set aside 2 hours minimum Stone, if everything goes right you'll have it done in less but better to be prepared for a wipe or two.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Anyone on the PS4 fancy doing Vault of Glass on normal this week? Wouldn't mind giving it a go at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

I'm normally on after nine in the evening, or daytimes on Saturday if that's any use?

• Advertisement

I'm normally on after nine in the evening, or daytimes on Saturday if that's any use?

Yup, similar myself. Maybe Tuesday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Anyone up for a last chance run at Trials tonight? Should be on from 7/8...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Kiith wrote: »
    Anyone on the PS4 fancy doing Vault of Glass on normal this week? Wouldn't mind giving it a go at some stage.

We'll drag you through hard mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Yup, similar myself. Maybe Tuesday night?

Tomorrow night could be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is IB back this week lads ?

Cormac mentioned the other night that it was due this week so that's practically gospel!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

dudeeile wrote: »
    Cormac mentioned the other night that it was due this week so that's practically gospel!

What would that fella know :P

What's the point of IB anymore? Won't the weapons and armour be junk once TTK arrives?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kevind1

Anyone any idea whats going to happen with etheric light once TTK drops, another lost currency?

kevind1 wrote: »
    Anyone any idea whats going to happen with etheric light once TTK drops, another lost currency?

Almost certainly. Will likely be able to trade with the traveller for glimmer or something.

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »
    What's the point of IB anymore?

****s and giggles.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement