Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kevind1

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Almost certainly. Will likely be able to trade with the traveller for glimmer or something.

Seems like POE will become completely pointless at that stage (kinda already is), if they want people to still play it they will need to do something about the rewards

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Anyone up for a last chance run at Trials tonight? Should be on from 7/8...

Should be on at some stage, think Gerard and Johnny will be knocking around too. Might not be on until ten o'clock or so as there's football on.
    kevind1 wrote: »
    Seems like POE will become completely pointless at that stage (kinda already is), if they want people to still play it they will need to do something about the rewards

They won't, there's a new PoE-esque mode in the expansion, PoE will be left behind like the raids were before.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

kevind1 wrote: »

Yep, they'll have to update it to drop legendary marks, or the like, to keep it relevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Should be on at some stage, think Gerard and Johnny will be knocking around too. Might not be on until ten o'clock or so as there's football on.

COME ON THE ARSENAL!!!

I might be on afterwards too. Really wanted to give Widow's Court a go this weekend, but I didn't have the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

dudeeile wrote: »
    Cormac mentioned the other night that it was due this week so that's practically gospel!

I said a lot of things on Friday night in my drunken state :pac:
    Luckily this is one I'm willing to stand over
    I'm just going off the current cycle and it's been 4 weeks tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,865 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cormac... wrote: »
    I said a lot of things on Friday night in my drunken state :pac:
    Luckily this is one I'm willing to stand over
    I'm just going off the current cycle and it's been 4 weeks tomorrow

I've heard it's whatever week the 1st of the month is, so that would be next week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Kiith wrote: »
    Anyone on the PS4 fancy doing Vault of Glass on normal this week? Wouldn't mind giving it a go at some stage.

If I'm online then feel free to include me in a group. I'll do VoG with ya. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I've heard it's whatever week the 1st of the month is, so that would be next week.

That'll only be true for another month or 2..... then the whole "it's on every 4 weeks" and there are 52 weeks in a year and not 48 will crap all over that plan... unless they manually change it due to tTK launch

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

We'll drag you through hard mode.

Sounds like a plan, cheers. I'll never turn down a charity run through a high level instance :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

For those of us still to run Skolas, this vid is quite simple in it's explanations, which is a welcome change. Just bewarned, if listening on headphones, the start is loud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭klose

Never done a raid before even though I've generally been constantly playing the game since release, bar a 3 month break.
    Anyways got an invite off some random lad, joined in and ended up being vault of glass, joined during the Templar part and only got as far as atheon (was hard mode conveniently enough). I should mention all the lads were French and had not a word of English bar follow me :pac: got a few bits of gear atleast, despite it being way outdated shame as they had good perks!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

If any of you use Destiny Item Manager and have a few euro to spare, they're looking for donations to help them keep up with changes made in tTK

There's a donate button inside the app itself

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

If any of you use Destiny Item Manager and have a few euro to spare, they're looking for donations to help them keep up with changes made in tTK

I use it the whole time. Will drop them a few pound when I get paid. Thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Awesome app, couldn't imagine destiny without it now. They'll be getting a few quid from me.

Do we have a names thread anywhere, or are they just mixed in here? Trying to find a group is bloody impossible, even using a fireteam finder website.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Tomorrow night could be good.

I have a clear slate for all of tomorrow evening. The Mrs has been duly notified and hall passes issued.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Do we have a names thread anywhere, or are they just mixed in here? Trying to find a group is bloody impossible, even using a fireteam finder website.

If you put your PSN ID in your boards signature, more people will be able to add you to their friends list, then you'll be fighting everyone for a spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

I have a clear slate for all of tomorrow evening. The Mrs has been duly notified and hall passes issued.

Excellent, I'll need to see how many brownie points I have stored up myself and see if I can get on a bit earlier. I'm sure we can get the nightfall done beforehand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Excellent, I'll need to see how many brownie points I have stored up myself and see if I can get on a bit earlier. I'm sure we can get the nightfall done beforehand.

I will probably be able to get on around 7.30-8......maybe......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

foxerv1 wrote: »
    I will probably be able to get on around 7.30-8......maybe......

Go and wash the dishes or cut the grass or something..... Cmon, take one for the team..... :pac:

Edit - I should be good for 8.

• Advertisement

If you put your PSN ID in your boards signature, more people will be able to add you to their friends list, then you'll be fighting everyone for a spot.

Probably should have done that a while ago :o

Go and wash the dishes or cut the grass or something..... Cmon, take one for the team..... :pac:

Man i will whatsapp you pics of EVERYTHING i have done today!!!

But in all honesty, with the exam tomorrow i'm probably gona need to give a bit of time after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

It's an old one, but a good one.

I'm going on now and I'll probably be on tomorrow if anyone is up for a raid or whatever. Although, it's probably going to be Iron Banner week so I'd say everyone will be doing that. Guaranteed 6 man fireteams!! :D

It's an old one, but a good one.

I'm going on now and I'll probably be on tomorrow if anyone is up for a raid or whatever. Although, it's probably going to be Iron Banner week so I'd say everyone will be doing that. Guaranteed 6 man fireteams!! :D

Any interest in a quick raid tonight if we can get enough bodies?

Anyone having issues with the servers tonight (PS4)? Seems to be kicking me out constantly, and really unreliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Anyonr having issues with the servers tonight (PS4)? Seems to be kicking me out constantly, and really unreliable.

Yeah, it's very bad tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I reckon I'll be ok for between 8 and 8:30 once the kids head for bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

For those of us still to run Skolas, this vid is quite simple in it's explanations, which is a welcome change. Just bewarned, if listening on headphones, the start is loud.

Looks like hell on earth - glad I gave it a watch though... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Made it to lvl 25 tonight.

Also had some good crucible games with a few

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

From Destiny's Instagram account. What's this all about?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement