Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

Just thinking of what the one thing that I really want to come along with TTK, the ability to change equipped items when using the bloody vault.

Also, blind running the raid, yes please.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kevind1

Defo on for a blind run, wonder if they will delay the release of the raid for a week or at least a few days so people dont blitz the other new content, cant remember if they did that for Crota but was the case for VOG

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Put me down for a blind run too pls (on Xbox though)
    Cormac... wrote: »
    This sounds like it calls for a LIST!!!!

Proper Blind Runners:
    • Me
    • Conovar
    • Petking
    • Conor (whoever you are)
    • Petking
    • Wes
    • Usagi San

"Blind" Runs (where in actuality you've done half the raid and watched the other half on youtube) :pac:
    • Sniper_Samurai

• Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Conar

Proper Blind Runners:
    • Me
    • Conovar
    • Petking
    • Petking
    • Wes
    • Usagi San

"Blind" Runs (where in actuality you've done half the raid and watched the other half on youtube) :pac:
    • Sniper_Samurai

I'm SirConar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I'd be up for the blind run; I was LTTP with the other raids.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

You should create a new group on PS4 (I removed myself from the main one as I was getting too many messages)

I will be up for it at some point!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Count me in as well. Would love to get into the raid early enough, if only so i've got some idea how to do it on repeat runs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Proper Blind Runners:
    • Me
    • Conovar
    • Petking
    • Petking
    • Wes
    • Usagi San

• Sniper_Samurai

Up for a blind run. Did VoG totally blind and as Cormac said we ended up youtubing to get past the bridge and Crota, other than that it was blind.

As for posting gifs, just put the image url in the normal image bbscode wrapper.

wedding-dress-popcorn-gif.gif?gs=a

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Bohrio wrote: »
    You should create a new group on PS4 (I removed myself from the main one as I was getting too many messages)

I will be up for it at some point!

No, now you're out, you don't get to come back :P

• Advertisement

As for posting gifs, just put the image url in the normal image bbscode wrapper.

wedding-dress-popcorn-gif.gif?gs=a

Ah ok, maybe they just take a while to load so. Love how out of context that is now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Ah ok, maybe they just take a while to load so. Love how out of context that is now :D

The url you had wouldn't work as it was a page url and not the gifs.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

You were cast out into the wilderness for weeks after your early adoption of the cheese strategies.
    My team was having none of your filth after you'd succumbed to N0cals team of lactose-lovers

Pure and utter scurrilous slander. My legal team will be in touch ;)
    Ahaha ;) actually, I was playing with some of you guys - without cheese at the beginning. i remember a few evening in a row trying to pass the bridge, after having no idea what happened in the abyss :)
    At that stage, I went and try to cheese stuff by myself with some stranger - and milked Crota's End as much as I could!
    Soloing the Abyss ( first with lamp impulse, then with the stupid jump. ), cheesing the bridge and the death singer, Pulling the cable with Crota ... it was a good way to get some fast loot :)
    I think I started playing more with NoCal and Co when HardMode came on :)

Glad someone set the record straight.

I remember when the team I played with finished Crota on hard the first week it was out. Arriving into the tower wearing our glowhoo shaders....everyone surrounded us and started dancing. Damn, we were Destiny rock stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Ahaha ;)
    nocal wrote: »
    Pure and utter scurrilous slander.

Just the mere mention of cheese and look who shows up!

However, I must confess my sins against all that is pure in Destiny and repent for my willing participation on a few of these cheese fests. Blind runs from here on in.

dudeeile wrote: »
    Just the mere mention of cheese and look who shows up!

However, I must confess my sins against all that is pure in Destiny and repent for my willing participation on a few of these cheese fests. Blind runs from here on in.

Who? You? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Proper Blind Runners:
    • Me
    • Conovar
    • Petking
    • Petking
    • Wes
    • Usagi San

• Sniper_Samurai

Count me in.

Time to farm Brownie Points

Count me in.

Time to farm Brownie Points

Buy her a week/weekend away, she thinks it's a present for her.....

Maybe hire the kids out to a circus or something (*Disclaimer* Cormac may have no experience of kids)

dudeeile wrote: »
    Just the mere mention of cheese and look who shows up!.

Yup, and he corrected my French once.... and he likes Sorbet and NOONE in Ireland even gets Sorbet, purely continental thing.

Next he'll be recommending wines and eating food that is far superior :mad:

All the pieces are falling in together, no wonder Marc defected

Yup, and he corrected my French once.... and he likes Sorbet and NOONE in Ireland even gets Sorbet, purely continental thing.

Next he'll be recommending wines and eating food that is far superior :mad:

All the pieces are falling in together, no wonder Marc defected

Well, seeing as we are telling lies to/about each other....I think you are a top bloke!

nocal wrote: »
    Well, seeing as we are telling lies to/about each other....I think you are a top bloke!

Ouch :(

• Advertisement

Maybe hire the kids out to a circus or something (*Disclaimer* Cormac may have no experience of kids)

image.jpg

sandy.jpg

I honestly feel this is how kids look to people who have none.
    Trust me when I say, your not wrong.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

You folks watching the Strike stream? Think it's on at 6pm (10 minutes time)?
    What’s it like to infiltrate the Dreadnaught? What surprises do the Taken have for us in combat? How are boss battles different in The Taken King? Join us for a new Strike against a rival Cabal invasion force. See the new Guardian sub-classes in action. Witness the action that will begin Year Two.

^ 7pm GMT

^ 7pm GMT

Heh I had 7pm originally, thanks.

Andrew76 wrote: »
    You folks watching the Strike stream? Think it's on at 6pm (10 minutes time)?
    ^ 7pm GMT

With Mr Fruit too. Should be a laugh

With Mr Fruit too. Should be a laugh

I'm like 40% watching it for Mr Fruit

I'm like 40% watching it for Mr Fruit

Same. I think alot of people will want to get the broman twitch out of their minds, and what better way than The Fruit

Same. I think alot of people will want to get the broman twitch out of their minds, and what better way than The Fruit

What was the story with that?

Must admit I'd never heard of any of these names. I think Cormac mentioned KingGothalion in a recent post and I was thinking - the feck, I don't remember that name during the campaign... Then spotted the name after searching for Bungie on Twitch. :pac: :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,864 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Andrew76 wrote: »
    What was the story with that?

Must admit I'd never heard of any of these names. I think Cormac mentioned KingGothalion in a recent post and I was thinking - the feck, I don't remember that name during the campaign...Then spotted the name after searching for Bungie on Twitch. :pac: :o

Broman was a youtuber that they had on the twitch reveal of PoE - during which he did very little other than play poorly and SHOUT LOUDLY ALL THE TIME! ROCKETS OH MY GOD ROCKETS OH MY GOD ROCKETS YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHOOT STUFF.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement