Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

And he's over at the hangar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Oryx wrote: »
    I'm coming, Guardians.

I find this post threatening and I have reported it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Xur: Plan C, Apotheosis Veil, Peregrine Greaves, Crest of Alpha Lupi (hunter) & Gauntlet engram.

Are the Titan fancy-pants any good? I believe they're more PvP focused?

I'm gonna try to get the claws of Ahamkara for my Warlock too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

What about Plan C? Perks look pretty good, but is it worth spending 23 coins on? Or holding onto them to TTK?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Kiith wrote: »
    What about Plan C? Perks look pretty good, but is it worth spending 23 coins on? Or holding onto them to TTK?

I have a fully upgraded one and it absolutly melts enemies in PvE, particularly when they're all nicely bunched up. Its really handy for clearing packs with captains who have arc shields - queens bounty treasure key bounties would be a good example.

I never really got good at using it in crucible, but that weapon class used to be very OP before, who knows what TTK will bring?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,639 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

If you're low on coins don't bother, its pretty meh.

Anyone on this afternoon (PS4), got off work so up for anything really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

If you only have 1 character it might be worth hoarding for Xur's 1st TTK appearance.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

17 coins. :)

Not sure whether to get it myself. Would be more for the collection rather than use maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Are the Titan fancy-pants any good? I believe they're more PvP focused?

I'm gonna try to get the claws of Ahamkara for my Warlock too.

Claws are a hunter exotic no?

It's the Skull of Ahamkara for Warlock I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I wouldn't bother with it tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Dream Team Olympics - vol. 1

• Registered Users Posts: 45,864 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Looking forward to playing some more IB tonight, hopefully my luck holds from last night, was on FIRE!

Check the game history after I left, looks like the 6 match winning streak ended right after I left.... funny that ;)

Dream Team Olympics - vol. 1

I bet the rest of their team loved them in that Control match :D

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

I started playing Iron Banner seriously for the first time this week. I'm doing really well in it, though no doubt my Red Death has a lot to do with it. It is a bit of a slog ranking up though.

I bet the rest of their team loved them in that Control match :D

Yeah I can only imagine what they where screaming at them. One of their funniest Dream Teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Sierra 117 wrote: »
    I started playing Iron Banner seriously for the first time this week. I'm doing really well in it, though no doubt my Red Death has a lot to do with it. It is a bit of a slog ranking up though.

Did you buy the buff from Saladin? It's not too great now but wait until Monday. Buff increases daily. It gives huge boosts to xp by the end of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Yeah I can only imagine what they where screaming at them. One of their funniest Dream Teams.

Funniest, really? I find that BlueWestlo lad to be an absolute tool.

Funniest, really? I find that BlueWestlo lad to be an absolute tool.

Hey, it's a very subjective term. ;)

I would have thought more people would have that opinion of Rhabby, he's a very saline kinda guy. They play off each other very well in my opinion.

We need more celebratory shouting and classic Irish abuse on Cormac's twitch.

Starting tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Starting tonight.

If we get our act together, he could be a twitch special guest for the Year 3 reveals :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Starting tonight.

Have the other players share their voice if possible - otherwise us viewers miss out on the chat. :P

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Have the other players share their voice if possible - otherwise us viewers miss out on the chat. :P
    oh we know, he has a very helpful public announcement prior to the start of play....

Anyone around tonight for taking down Skolas?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

tick.......tock!

I won't be on until Sunday but if ya still need a hand just drop a message.

I've only completed it once, and getting past the first mines was a bit of a fluke... but I'll run it with you if (a) you can't find two better runners or (b) you find one person with a good few completions and a proven plan of action on how to get it done.

What class you running it with? I reckon ideal for first completion is a self-res warlock and two titans - I'll bring my titan if you do need me.

My plan is actually to gorge on IB tonight, but I'll not leave a fellow boardsie in the lurch if I'm needed.

WHO ELSE IS WILLING TO ANSWER A CALL OF THE CLAN?

dudeeile wrote: »
    tick.......tock!

I won't be on until Sunday but if ya still need a hand just drop a message.

Ah will ya stop. It's like the tolling of the bells.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Ah will ya stop. It's like the tolling of the bells.

Cheers.

Just in case, I made this for you. Be Brave!

ghkxd4k.jpg

dudeeile wrote: »
    Just in case, I made this for you. Be Brave!

ghkxd4k.jpg

:D
    Brilliant. I'm keeping that.

I've only completed it once, and getting past the first mines was a bit of a fluke... but I'll run it with you if (a) you can't find two better runners or (b) you find one person with a good few completions and a proven plan of action on how to get it done.

What class you running it with? I reckon ideal for first completion is a self-res warlock and two titans - I'll bring my titan if you do need me.

My plan is actually to gorge on IB tonight, but I'll not leave a fellow boardsie in the lurch if I'm needed.

WHO ELSE IS WILLING TO ANSWER A CALL OF THE CLAN?

I'll be running bubble. Cheers man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm up for it...haven't done Skolas before but I'll listen carefully :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement