Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

dudeeile wrote: »

Multiple likes. 14 yr2 woohoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Grand, I'll post an updated list of exotics tomorrow or Thursday after this weeks twitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Was the one piece of exotic armour I wanted in Year 2. So happy. Wait...... is everything on twitter true?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Ill ad you there later. You upgrading from a 360 ?
    Cheers, I am indeed.

Got to run VOG last night for the first time, jayzus that Gatekeeper. Got a nice few drops though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

nUErVmp.jpg

:(

PL3OQsJ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Cheers, I am indeed.

Got to run VOG last night for the first time, jayzus that Gatekeeper. Got a nice few drops though.

Forgot to say I added you yesterday also. Foxer has been muttering something about a raid tonight if anyone is interested?

qehgj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Forgot to say I added you yesterday also. Foxer has been muttering something about a raid tonight if anyone is interested?

If I get on tonight, count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

27ed512c87cf377c1c55eb4bd59f573d.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Just read that too, that's great about the Legacy Engram. Wonder if the Three of Coins has a timer on it or can be used anytime and takes effect the next time you fight a boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

So 4pm til 10. Pretty much f's up Europe as usual.

Sorry lads but I promise this is the last one until Skolas is downed, I just couldn't resist!

zWvSmaF.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

The memes are better than the game content currently, keep them coming I say :pac:

Sorry lads but I promise this is the last one until Skolas is downed, I just couldn't resist!

It's funny cause it's painfully true

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Hand't realised the weapon balancing patch is next Tuesday, looking forward to Trails the following weekend.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Hand't realised the weapon balancing patch is next Tuesday, looking forward to Trails the following weekend.

Everyone have their Hard Light fully upgraded?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

is there anywhere that fully outlines what way the weapons are being rebalanced? All thats left to be doing at the moment is levelling a few things up in the event that they'll be getting a buff.

is there anywhere that fully outlines what way the weapons are being rebalanced? All thats left to be doing at the moment is levelling a few things up in the event that they'll be getting a buff.

6 weeks old but....
    https://www.bungie.net/en/news/news?aid=13147

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I'd say it will be in the weekly update later this week. I'm sure there was an outline of what the patch entails released before but can't find it now, basically Autorifles should get good again and hand cannons will be nerfed, Thorn & TLW in particular.

Folks seem to think the revamps to the main game will be implemented too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Cormac... wrote: »

Ah my excuse is that I only got back into the game recently enough, thanks all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Everyone will be happy for a couple of days until the community realises that such and such a gun is now an absolute beast in the crucible and we all start using it instead of the Thorn (Cormac "I have to be different" aside :))

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Everyone will be happy for a couple of days until the community realises that such and such a gun is now an absolute beast in the crucible and we all start using it instead of the Thorn (Cormac "I have to be different" aside :))

I'm preparing my mind, body, load out, everything.

I'm sure everyone is sick of my harping on about the likes of:
    2-shot Shotguns
    Fast Charge fusions
    Auto Fire Scout Rifles
    Low Impact Pulse Rifles

I'm looking forward to people doing run after run of VoG to get Praetorian Foil and Praedethys Timepiece (BEAST) too :pac:

I'd say it will be in the weekly update later this week. I'm sure there was an outline of what the patch entails released before but can't find it now, basically Autorifles should get good again and hand cannons will be nerfed, Thorn & TLW in particular.

Folks seem to think the revamps to the main game will be implemented too.

Datto uploaded a video yesterday and indicates that all base game changes (Light level, new xp level, all kiosks) will be implimented next Tuesday.

Nice that we'll have a week to get used to the new mechanics. Does that mean we'll be able to start levelling to 40?

Nice that we'll have a week to get used to the new mechanics. Does that mean we'll be able to start levelling to 40?

I doubt it. I'd say there's a lock on your XP gain until TTK goes live.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'll probably level a 2nd character once that hits, to see what it's like. Then use the lvl25 boost (when it's available) on the third character to have all classes up to 25 at least by TTK.

Somebody on reddit pointed out another black mark against the new hunter subclass from PvP perspective, no tea bag capability when shade step is equipped :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,863 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

need to get myself some Red Bull focused light.... will look into that over the next few days I suppose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement