Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

^ 20 chests, but I think you're right, that being said I had a look at Wes profile and he's got Moments of Triumph

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Yeah, its a bit odd alright. I was chancing my arm on my hunter, to see if it would register, and it worked for me. Maybe getting it on my hunter made it recognize that I already had it on my Warlock, or maybe there was a delay in recognition or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I have the same thing, won't register the all the chests on Venus. Annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Are you sure you didn't collect some of the chests on a different character or on an earlier hunter/warlock/titan that you subsequently deleted? Thought I saw somewhere that if you delete your main character stuff already done doesn't count towards Moments of Triumph.
    Not sure if you just collect them again or they're gone for good.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

I have only played as a Warlock, until recently, when I made a Hunter in the last month or so. So not sure why its bugged, but I got to recognize 20 chests in the end. So I am happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Just skimmed through the stream from last night and wondering if I'm understanding this right, we can have 6 members in a fireteam for the court of oryx? This will be awesome considering there may be multiple fireteams, although it may get a bit hectic especially for the first few weeks. With party chat you could actually have a coordinated effort with 8 people, this could be fun but unless the loot is promising it may become very tiresome.

All giddy now having just got the little trailer for the raid at the end. NEW RAID :D

You can have 3 teams of 3 on Patrol in the same area unless that Ben guy misspoke, cause he said 9 and I was under the impression 6 was the max that could be in one patrol area together

Updated the exotics list again

Can we get some pretty colours next time?

dudeeile wrote: »
    Can we get some pretty colours next time?

Or a Table, AMIRITE?!?!?!

Cormac... wrote: »

Well you're not wrong!

• Advertisement

Cormac... wrote: »
    You can have 3 teams of 3 on Patrol in the same area unless that Ben guy misspoke, cause he said 9 and I was under the impression 6 was the max that could be in one patrol area together

Right so missed that bit but that makes a bit more sense. I can already see the psn messages and the influx to the area, think this will actually be a lot of fun and will surely be challenging on the tier 3. Not long to go now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Right so missed that bit but that makes a bit more sense. I can already see the psn messages and the influx to the area, think this will actually be a lot of fun and will surely be challenging on the tier 3. Not long to go now.

But will it get as much love as Skolas?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Cormac... wrote:
    Well you're not wrong!

At least I put them in a list this time :pac:

Will probably update it once more when TTK is released.

But will it get as much love as Skolas?

tick tock
    At least I put them in a list this time :pac:

Will probably update it once more when TTK is released.

As per the requests, in table with colours I trust.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

For Court Of Oryx

Up to three teams of three man fire teams. Three different difculitly levels.
    You need Emblems/Coins to begin the encounter. These drop randomly throughout the dreadnaught. To do level two COO you need three completes of level one COO to charge the level two Emblem/Coins.

When player A begins an encounter he gets a debuff and won't be able to start another encounter for a period of time. Therefore best if everyone in the fire team has an Emblem/Coin and cycle who starts the encounter.

Only the person who began the encounter gets drops from the reward chest. Other players get an engram drop during the encounter but nothing from the chest.

one more

4DSYeTl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

The upcoming update will increase the chances of Faction shaders dropping right? Sick of getting motes at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Sierra 117 wrote: »
    The upcoming update will increase the chances of Faction shaders dropping right? Sick of getting motes at this point.

Yeah, the system will start to tale into account what you have earned already so you won't see as many duplicates

Lads what was the work around to get TTK to download on PlayStation ? Brother keeps getting this item is unavailable.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Lads what was the work around to get TTK to download on PlayStation ? Brother keeps getting this item is unavailable.

Can't download TTK atm, can't buy it without both dlcs either(make sure both have purchased in PS Store). Can download Vanilla, TDB and HoW if you have purchased the Legendary or Collectors Edition though.

• Advertisement

Can't download TTK atm, can't buy it without both dlcs either(make sure both have purchased in PS Store). Can download Vanilla, TDB and HoW if you have purchased the Legendary or Collectors Edition though.

He wants to pre order it. He owns both previous DLCs but using the PS Store online and on the console it says TTK is unavailable.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    He wants to pre order it. He owns both previous DLCs but using the PS Store online and on the console it says TTK is unavailable.

That can happen even if both are owned. If you have the Expansion Pass you have access to both dlcs, but the system doesn't recognise that they are "owned" unless you click on the free purchase links for both dlcs.

He needs to make sure that both dlcs are stated as "purchased" as shown below.

361103.png

That can happen even if both are owned. If you have the Expansion Pass you have access to both dlcs, but the system doesn't recognise that they are "owned" unless you click on the free purchase links for both dlcs.

He needs to make sure that both dlcs are stated as "purchased" as shown below.

361103.png

Will tell him this tomorrow. Thanks man.

"The Crucible Preview Event will take place from September 8th to September 14th. Go and get yourself an early taste of some Rift! And follow it up with a heaping helping of Mayhem!"

The new Crucible modes Rift and Mayhem, and the new Crucible maps are open for all to play for one week come Tuesday, for the week. No need to even think about buying TTK, let alone having it pre-ordered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Just reading about this game confuses the sh1t out of me, must be getting old or something.

The deadline for the Moments of Triumph has been extended until Sept 14th at 8am.

Elder Cipher will no longer drop off Skolas in 2.0, the weapons will be added as exotic chance on the big chest.

Motes of Light can be used as xp for equipment.

All year 1 bounties will be deleted on the 8th. All exotic bounties will be auto completed.

Armour material must be exchanged at vanguard quatermaster.

WARNING
    The wolves retreat on Sept 8th make sure you have all the grimoire cards before then.

TTK confirmed to launch at weekly reset.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

The deadline for the Moments of Triumph has been extended until Sept 14th at 8am.

Nice one! Might get a crack at Skolas next wkend so. :)

New Year Resolutions

You have one more weekend to experience Destiny as it has existed in Year One. On September 8th, the deployment of Update 2.0 will change the way we play. Next week, we’ll deliver complete patch notes to keep you occupied. Here’s a tactical preview for how things about to change:

11950312_968954293148174_1064626269337701676_o.png

Exotic bounties will be auto completed, anyone with a Thorn (nerfed) bounty will breathe a sigh of relief.

Completed bounties remain in inventory, incomplete bounties will be removed.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I hope the elder cipher autocompletes.

• Advertisement

Dunno for sure but it might do. They no longer drop on Skolas but there is a chance to get them from the exotic chest, unclear if they will drop at lower levels or if you still need to complete Skolas first.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement