Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Helm St 14
    Obsidian Mind
    Kelphis String
    Patience and Time.

Those are all great things, particularly if you don't already have them.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Lads what was the work around to get TTK to download on PlayStation ? Brother keeps getting this item is unavailable.

He needs to click "Buy" and "Install" on tDB and HoW individually.

Just go to the PS Store and it's right there on the menu on the left on the Landing Page

• Registered Users Posts: 45,863 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

so with all the changes coming next Tuesday - what is the story with weapons? Are all weapon drops from Tuesday onwards (to the next week) and all stuff available to buy in the tower being utterly useless outdated before even getting them crap? I assume the new TTK level weapons and armour (legendary versions) aren't going to be hitting until the following week, yeah?

All year 1 bounties will be deleted on the 8th. All exotic bounties will be auto completed.

Well technically not:

Bounty slots will be increased to 16
    Incomplete Year One Bounties will be auto-abandoned on 09/08 in preparation for launch of The Taken King
    Incomplete Year One Exotic Bounties are auto-completed with their respective Vendors
    Year One bounties issues by Eris will be retired
    Reputation with Crota's Bane can continue to be earned by completing Quests in The Taken King
    DERP!

IN FACT
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3jjt0c/bungie_weekly_update_09032015/cupvoew

"Non-completed ones will go away. Completed Vanguard and Crucible bounties will stay in your inventory."
    so with all the changes coming next Tuesday - what is the story with weapons? Are all weapon drops from Tuesday onwards (to the next week) and all stuff available to buy in the tower being utterly useless outdated before even getting them crap? I assume the new TTK level weapons and armour (legendary versions) aren't going to be hitting until the following week, yeah?

No word about weapons and armour dropping or available. I assume it'll be business as usual.
    The only main difference is the DreadHead Phoenix will rise again to rule supreme in the Crucible with numerous low skill weapons.
    I've been biding my time for 8 months now

WARNING:

Everyone make sure you:
    1) Complete All "Wanted" House of Wolves Grimore Card kills before Tuesday (they only take 10 minutes each) or you'll never be able to get them again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3ebwyf/queens_wrath_megathread_all_wanted_bounties_and/

2) Hit Maximum (200) Crucible and Vanguard Marks on all your characters before Tuesday (As then these will be turned into Rep/XP commendations)

3) Complete any exotic bounties you have (as they will be deleted otherwise) DERP A DERPY DO

4) After Tuesday you can hit lvl34 on any character without needing light/armour, so just play the game as your other characters if you have a fully kitted out lvl34 main

5) PvP Vendor weapons, Buy the following if you haven't already from vendors (bare in mind these will cost marks though and you can't replenish them before the changes so think carefully, it's a trade off between getting possibly great legacy PvP weapons and having less commendations on the day tTK lands)
    Crucible Auto Rifle - Low Down
    Vanguard Fusion Rifle - Give Take Equation
    FWC - The Fulcrum
    NM - Judgement 6
    Anyone else have other great PvP suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Cormac... wrote: »
    Incomplete Year One Exotic Bounties are auto-completed with their respective Vendors
    WARNING:

3) Complete any exotic bounties you have (as they will be deleted otherwise)

You've confused me there. I have an incomplete Thorn Bounty - am I going to get a 'partially free' Thorn on the 8th or are they deleting the bounty on me? The former is great, the latter a load of sh1te!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

WARNING:

Everyone make sure you:
    1) Complete All "Wanted" House of Wolves Grimore Card kills before Tuesday (they only take 10 minutes each) or you'll never be able to get them again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3ebwyf/queens_wrath_megathread_all_wanted_bounties_and/
    Is there any easy way of telling which grimore I have and which I don't? I've not really been paying attention to which bounties I've taken, whatever is easiest for getting a Key dropped and quick XP...
    Anyone else have other great PvP suggestions?

I got Pest Control Matrix dropped with Crowd Control, Glass Half Full and Rifled Barrel, can't wait to try that out in the Crucible!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Pest Control is supposedly pretty good but it has two major flaws imo. It's an auto rifle and it's an auto rifle.
    Hopefully it will get better with the patch but for now (& for a while yet) Hopscotch Pilgrim for me.

Shadow Price be any good now? Still have mine from when I was a kindergaurdian.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I hope the elder cipher autocompletes.

Now I need to jump into Skolas to see can I pick up one and then I'll have all the Exotics :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Is there any easy way of telling which grimore I have and which I don't? I've not really been paying attention to which bounties I've taken, whatever is easiest for getting a Key dropped and quick XP...

Here you are Chimp.

Is there any easy way of telling which grimore I have and which I don't? I've not really been paying attention to which bounties I've taken,

Destinystatus or Destinytracker
    Both have a "Grimore" area
    Andrew76 wrote: »
    You've confused me there. I have an incomplete Thorn Bounty - am I going to get a 'partially free' Thorn on the 8th or are they deleting the bounty on me? The former is great, the latter a load of sh1te!

The will delete the bounty, so complete it in the next 4 days or else....

I'm actually confused myself.... I'd still complete them just in case tbh, no reason not to

The weekly update said one thing, the community manager commented another....

Don't risk it

How is deleting the same as auto-completing. They said year 1 exotic bounties will be auto-completed and respective vendors - to me that says if you have a bounty, you will get the gun.

On another note....

https://twitter.com/knowsworthy/status/639626301171568640

Looking forward to Tuesday a lot now!

I think if your carrying an exotic bounty they will auto complete and give you the reward. That's just my reading of it though.

I think if your carrying an exotic bounty they will auto complete and give you the reward. That's just my reading of it though.

It's pretty confusing.

If I had a bounty I'd just finish it now to be safe.

You're almost certainly not going to get a 2.0 version of it since that'll now be linked to "Quests" instead of bounties

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Here you are Chimp.

Ah right, there's still 9 I have to get - guess I'll be grinding again this weekend.
    Still have to get pocket infinity.

I'm actually confused myself.... I'd still complete them just in case tbh, no reason not to

The weekly update said one thing, the community manager commented another....

Don't risk it
    This exchange indicates exotic bounties (including elder cipher) will autocomplete and grant you the gun, so no need to complete them yourself before Tuesday.

361136.jpg

Ughhhh, I dunno, now there is this too, looks like they will be safe alright

https://twitter.com/knowsworthy/status/639614139602604032?s=09

It's pretty confusing.

If I had a bounty I'd just finish it now to be safe.

You're almost certainly not going to get a 2.0 version of it since that'll now be linked to "Quests" instead of bounties

No they'll complete your bounty just before reset, you then hand in your completed exotic bounty and you can then claim your Year 1 Thorn, Bad JuJu etc.

I wish you had put your IMPORTANT INFO on Reddit, so I could laugh at the abuse and downvotes you'd be getting for your exotic misinformation! :D

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Not sure where the confusion is coming from, exotic bounties will auto-complete, incomplete regular bounties will be removed.

I DERPED pretty hard there

Fcuk it, I'm starting my own clan, with blackjack and hookers

Calling it the "Misinformationaughts"

1st order of business,
    "Light level is an indicator of how bright your Lord of Wolves and Bad Juju barrels are"

And misinformation :D

And misinformation :D

I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING THAT IN EMMET THANKS!!! :mad:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

If Variks is holding 3 elder ciphers for you they turn into a sword.

Free Jackolyte if you hand in all 16 bounties at once as long as they are exactly 50/50 between PvP and PvE

And new Shank Strike Boss Info:
    It has four ears, two for listening and two are sort of back-up ears. Some might be on the inside of its head.
    It has a retractable leg so it can leap up at you better
    Its yawn sounds like Liam Neeson chasing a load of hens around inside a barrel
    It makes a terrible howling noise worse than Professor Broman

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Ah auto completed exotic bounties is nice. Still have the thorn bounty sitting there, so will get a year over version for free :D. Probably won't use it, but nice to have.

Vex Mythoclast will upgrade to year 2 level but only if you acquired it before the Xbox Guardian Titiangerm, it will now be the most powerful exotic in the game and never be nerfed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Calling it the "Misinformationaughts"

1 free spot in PS Clan 1 where information is fact.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement