Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mcsirl wrote: »
    I can be on if your really desperate , I suck at trials don't think I've gotten more than 2 wins :(

That's a great way to sell yourself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I've never actually played trials and not ended up incredibly angry :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I've never actually played trials and not ended up incredibly angry :confused:

Were you sober?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

emmetkenny wrote: »
    That's a great way to sell yourself :D

I said I had 2 wins, what more do you want :)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

So, I'm 2 trophies away from Guardian Lord, strike completion with all clan members, and flawless raider if anyone's up for it tomorrow/sunday.

Oh, and that pr**k Skolas to do too, although might wait till next week for that. Solar burn according to Knave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

The achievements for crucible and vanguard marks have been changed to get rank 1 in each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Conar

Boards Clan 2

3 needed for the clan raid trophy.
    Anyone interested? If do add me, SirConar

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

onlyTobes wrote: »
    Oh, and that pr**k Skolas to do too, although might wait till next week for that. Solar burn according to Knave.

Don't take that as anything more than wishful thinking. Bungie where all too happy to hand out top level weapons last few weeks with Gjallarhorn and a decent Fellwinters, I wouldn't be surprised if they brought back a burn modifier for the last week of Triumphs. I doubt it will happen but wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Conar wrote: »
    Boards Clan 2

3 needed for the clan raid trophy.
    Anyone interested? If do add me, SirConar

I can help with that if needed. Other than Skolas nothing to do really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭Conar

That'd be great. Just need 2 more so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I too have Skolas to do for the year 1 Triumph thingamajig, redzer said he give me a hand also.....that lad is like a vietnam vet when it comes to POE

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Anyone one know or hear if the elder cipers count as normal exotic bounties.

Varik wrote: »
    Anyone one know or hear if the elder cipers count as normal exotic bounties.

I've heard rumours that if you have one on each character, you get a year 2 Gjallahorn. ;)

In all honesty I've no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Do any of the xboxers fancy a trials run later? I'll be on about 11.

Im not the greatest pvper but have went to 8 wins a couple of times and would like to end year 1 with a trip to the lighthouse!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Do any of the xboxers fancy a trials run later? I'll be on about 11.

Im not the greatest pvper but have went to 8 wins a couple of times and would like to end year 1 with a trip to the lighthouse!

I only get to play Sunday's and Monday's for trials unfortunately. Merrydespot posted earlier looking for folks though, he got his first trip to the light house last week!

I see the map is Black Shield, not a fan of that one.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I only get to play Sunday's and Monday's for trials unfortunately. Merrydespot posted earlier looking for folks though, he got his first trip to the light house last week!

I see the map is Black Shield, not a fan of that one.
    I'm not it's biggest fan either, always seem to be best sniper wins. And I'm not the best sniper!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I'm not it's biggest fan either, always seem to be Final Round Efrideet wins. And I don't have a Final Round Efrideet!

FYP :p

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Don't take that as anything more than wishful thinking. Bungie where all too happy to hand out top level weapons last few weeks with Gjallarhorn and a decent Fellwinters, I wouldn't be surprised if they brought back a burn modifier for the last week of Triumphs. I doubt it will happen but wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Well, I'd agree with your train of thought, a final week of Gjallarhorn-ing Skolas into oblivion rather quickly, would certainly appeal to those of us needing to finish off the emblem.

Maybe this was the thinking behind Gjallarhorn Day, now that everyone has it, go burn that f**ker to the ground :D

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

Out of curiosity how many people had their Moments of Triumph thing complete when Bungie released it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,605 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

thebag89 wrote: »
    Out of curiosity how many people had their Moments of Triumph thing complete when Bungie released it?

I did for one, I'd say Bohrio did too.

• Advertisement

I only had a couple of chests to find to complete it thankfully.

I needed to pick up one chest. Does that count ? Only thing was I needed one with each character but couldn't remember which one so had to check them all on bloody Mars :)

I can help if your stuck Ferrigan. Send me me a message and I'll pick it up on my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I needed to pick up one chest. Does that count ? Only thing was I needed one with each character but couldn't remember which one so had to check them all on bloody Mars :)

I can help if your stuck Ferrigan. Send me me a message and I'll pick it up on my phone.

Was only really wondering because I had it done when it got released. The 100 wins in crucible had me stumped , didn't think I had that many. Reckon I got carried for them :p

Was only really wondering because I had it done when it got released. The 100 wins in crucible had me stumped , didn't think I had that many. Reckon I got carried for them :p

I'd only started to play crucible about a month before that so I didn't think I'd have the 100 wins either.

Cormac... wrote: »
    Were you sober?

nearly, at the beginning
    played salvage yesterday for the first time jebus there's another one
    flawless raider last night cruised through it after getting over the jump at the start. must have wiped 5-6 times at the jump down.

just had a game there with the hopscotch
    spawn
    captured c, ran to a
    triple down, double down off the bat
    had the truth
    ended up 34 k 5.67 kdr
    had to tell ya cos no-one in real life will care

• Registered Users Posts: 12,639 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Pretty disappointed they're removing trials for a while, best thing on the game for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Last Trials of Osiris for a while

Just saw this. I'd be up for some Trials tonight if I can get on for a few hours.

Just saw this. I'd be up for some Trials tonight if I can get on for a few hours.
    I'd love to but most likely won't get on tonight. I should be around tomorrow and all day Monday I think.

• Advertisement

I'll jump in with you tonight Steve and give it a good blast. I'd like to get to the Lighthouse for the Grimore. I haven't really had a decent sitting in trials since the second week when myself Bag and Uber went 9 and 1 I think, I usually only got an hour or so in.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement