Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Any experienced heads around tonight to help with a run at Skolas?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

The Taken King trailer is up now.

Looks alright :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I just realised earlier when I was talking about Low Impact ARs, I actually mean "Mid Impact" ARs with 88 RoF, like the Low Down P-XIV

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Same fecking trailer that i saw last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Same fecking trailer that i saw last week.

Ye Planet Destiny have had it up for sometime. Pointless putting up on the official page now really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Don't worry Gjallarhorn. We'll always have patrol.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

AdamD wrote: »
    Patch won't be out til 6pm tomorrow unfortunately, lucky to be on by 8 I'm guessing.

Presumably the PSN will take a hammering as everyone trys getting it at the same time. Might go outside, see if anything has changed in the last year or so.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

What exactly is coming in the patch today? Is it the full TK files? Will there be anything different other than the weapons balance aftet the patch

• Registered Users Posts: 45,863 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    What exactly is coming in the patch today? Is it the full TK files? Will there be anything different other than the weapons balance aftet the patch

Full TTK download.

All the new crucible maps will be available, plus the two new modes. The gunsmith will have prototype weapons for you to borrow, play around with and earn rep. Weapon balancing is going live. I'm sure those things are happening.

I think you might get TTK public events around the current game world, but I don't know for certain.

Maybe the new Quest feature will go live, along with the exotic/shader/emblem vaults. Vault space will be increased.

I think that is all. As far as I know the current marks are staying for another week, I don't think any of the new weapons (bar prototypes) will be live and the dreadnaught will not be part of the game yet either.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,096 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Full TTK download.

All the new crucible maps will be available, plus the two new modes. The gunsmith will have prototype weapons for you to borrow, play around with and earn rep. Weapon balancing is going live. I'm sure those things are happening.

I think you might get TTK public events around the current game world, but I don't know for certain.

Maybe the new Quest feature will go live, along with the exotic/shader/emblem vaults. Vault space will be increased.

I think that is all. As far as I know the current marks are staying for another week, I don't think any of the new weapons (bar prototypes) will be live and the dreadnaught will not be part of the game yet either.

Gunsmith only goes live tomorrow for armsday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Wow that trailer looks great.

Haven't really been playing lately but that makes me want to take another look.

What's the best way of me getting back into this?

I already own the main game and the two dlc's.

Just download the new/update game from psn best option ?

cheers.

Ps ... Sorry if this has been already answered. I don't fancy scrolling through a load of pages to find the answer though.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Gunsmith only goes live tomorrow for armsday.

You sure? Wednesday is armsday in terms of you get your gun order on a wednesday, but the prototype weapons are weekly thing - or are they a wednesday reset now?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

That damn Mercy boon really needs to proc on a disconnect. Was two rounds away from the lighthouse and I cot kicked last night, absolute sickener. At least I got their earlier in the night with another character but still I could have just gone to bed then.....

Mickeroo wrote: »
    That damn Mercy boon really needs to proc on a disconnect. Was two rounds away from the lighthouse and I cot kicked last night, absolute sickener. At least I got their earlier in the night with another character but still I could have just gone to bed then.....

Ooooh look at me, I can get to the lighthouse whenever I want... jerk...:mad::P

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Ooooh look at me, I can get to the lighthouse whenever I want... jerk...:mad::P

I don't at all, I've only a fairly narrow window to play trials each week so often I'm lucky to get into a team much less get there in the first place.

You sure? Wednesday is armsday in terms of you get your gun order on a wednesday, but the prototype weapons are weekly thing - or are they a wednesday reset now?

Yea positive. One of the Bungie guys tweeted that you can start ranking up the gunsmith from 9/9/15

So from now on we will have

Tuesday... Weekly Reset
    Wednesday... Armsday
    Friday... Xur (TOO when its back)
    Monthly... Iron Banner

• Registered Users Posts: 12,639 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

When I tried to buy TTK last night on ps store it said unavailable, anyone else had this issue? 40 quid version.

Gives me one more week to chase the Hopscotch....

Yes, Mark Noseworthy tweeted it. Wednesday is Armsday now
    What's the best way of me getting back into this?

Turn on the PS4, put the Destiny Disc in, Play Destiny
    I checked your profile, you're ready to go
    When I tried to buy TTK last night on ps store it said unavailable, anyone else had this issue? 40 quid version.

Even if you have bought tDB and How previously (say from the season pass), these will often not be registered on your PSN ID as such. You will need to open each of these expansion individually in the PS Store and click "Purchase" on them (won't cost anything) and "Download" (won't download anything), these will turn to "Owned" or "Installed" pretty much instantly. Now you can buy it

Try buying it via the PSN app on a mobile - thats how I had to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

What the Hell is Armsday?

Now we're getting closer I'm starting to think more attention should have been paid to the reveals.

• Advertisement

gimli2112 wrote: »

Now we're getting closer I'm starting to think more attention should have been paid to the reveals.

The gunsmith is going to have a selection of prototypes available for you to borrow each week. Use them 'in the field' to earn rep with the gunsmith - then cash in that rep (and marks I assume) with the gunsmith to order a weapon from him, which will be delivered on a wednesday.

gimli2112 wrote: »

Titans punches will have the range of a person punching who has regular length arms

Well the weekly and nightfall are there

Weekly omnigul with heroic and juggler
    Nightfall summoning pit with void solar burns

Well the weekly and nightfall are there

Weekly omnigul with heroic and juggler
    Nightfall summoning pit with void solar burns

Hmmmmm, guess they will be removed at 6pm so

Cormac... wrote: »

We better give that Bo!!ox a good send off with the Ghalla so tonight.

ALSO: LAST CHANCE TO GET SKORIKS GRIMORE IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!

Is it not next week there's no nightfall ?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is it not next week there's no nightfall ?

Well there won't be once 2.0 hits apparently, so we have the NF for ~8 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Lads anyone one xbox one want to knock out the nightfall?

Well that was was, joined after phogoth was killed :s still counted though.

• Advertisement

Well there won't be once 2.0 hits apparently, so we have the NF for ~8 hours

Dam. Need to do them at lunch so :D

Few extra motes :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement