Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

2 things there :
    - I probably lag more than the guy in front of me. ( my update is still downloading btw ). I can't get faster internet - sorry for that.
    - I don't believe I ever complained. about anything ever actually. Us French are known not to ever complain, so I assume your post is directed as everyone else but me really.

Quick google and some simple maths provide the following facts:

Population France: 66 million
    Population Ireland: 4.6million

Number of results for 'French complain': 55.7 million
    Number of results for 'Irish complain': 18.1 million

Percentage of complaining per head of population:
    French: 84%
    Irish: 393%

CONFIRMED

Who would have thought?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I blame people from the midlands, it's skewed the figures :/

• Registered Users Posts: 45,862 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

dudeeile wrote: »
    Quick google and some simple maths provide the following facts:

Population France: 66 million
    Population Ireland: 4.6million

Number of results for 'French complain': 55.7 million
    Number of results for 'Irish complain': 18.1 million

Percentage of complaining per head of population:
    French: 84%
    Irish: 393%

CONFIRMED

Who would have thought?

Its likely because instead of complaining, the french just gave up and let the other side away with whatever...

Its likely because instead of complaining, the french just gave up and let the other side away with whatever...

You've clearly never seen the French Strike

The whole country gets the "Weight of Union Action" de-buff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

The dead Orbit quest didn't show up for me last night when I went to join them. It worked for two other lads but their original level was over 20, was this why it worked for them and not for me??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I think the logical conclusion is that the French don't google so well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

If anyone wants to do the sepiks cheese for the striker quest, give me a shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,095 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'll be on around 6.00/6.30 if that's any good to you.

Going to do the quests for each of the subclasses and two nightfalls.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'll be on around 6.00/6.30 if that's any good to you.

Going to do the quests for each of the subclasses and two nightfalls.

I should be on between 6 and 7 for a bit so fire on an invite. It will definitely go easier with a full fireteam.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,095 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I should be on between 6 and 7 for a bit so fire on an invite. It will definitely go easier with a full fireteam.

Is it 7 orbs for the titan one as well ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,862 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

For the orb quest ting does the NF count?

If it is Omnigul this week you could load it up on your own, turn around and head back to that same hive spawn point (or any story area outside of the NF), Kill a bunch of stuff and done. If you die in these areas in a NF (outside the NF area) you just respawn. Unless they have changed that recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

For the orb quest ting does the NF count?

If it is Omnigul this week you could load it up on your own, turn around and head back to that same hive spawn point (or any story area outside of the NF), Kill a bunch of stuff and done. If you die in these areas in a NF (outside the NF area) you just respawn. Unless they have changed that recently.

It does count, but does the nf still send you to orbit on a wipe as you need to complete the strike too.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

bugs wrote: »
    It does count, but does the nf still send you to orbit on a wipe as you need to complete the strike too.

As long as you're not in a darkness zone you won't be sent to orbit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Mickeroo wrote: »
    As long as you're not in a darkness zone you won't be sent to orbit.

What I meant was you still need to complete the strike without being sent to orbit or you have to start it over, orb challenge included.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Are PS exclusive exotics dropping form the NF from today?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,276 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Are PS exclusive exotics dropping form the NF from today?

Think that's from next Tuesday.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Is it 7 orbs for the titan one as well ?

Aye, 7 orbs from one FoH, 3 times and complete the strike. Just looked at the warlock radiance one which is generate 20 orbs and compete the strike, seems a bit easier.

I'm surprised that I haven't seen a certain someone praising the Vestian Dynasty, like it's the second coming.

*ahem*Cormac*ahem*

I'm surprised that I haven't seen a certain someone praising the Vestian Dynasty, like it's the second coming.

*ahem*Cormac*ahem*

That gun is insane if you're within 25 metres of someone.
    I has a bit hyper last night.
    Though shutting down those 2 Rift Runners back to back with the Dynasty while they were like 5 metres away from slamming it was f**king class in fairness :pac:
    It has an mental Time to Kill

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

I'll run it with you , still haven't managed to do any of them yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

fyp ;)

That gun is insane if you're within 25 metres of someone.
    I has a bit hyper last night.
    Though shutting down those 2 Rift Runners back to back with the Dynasty while they were like 5 metres away from slamming it was f**king class in fairness :pac:
    It has an mental Time to Kill

Mcsirl wrote: »
    I'll run it with you , still haven't managed to do any of them yet

I've just come off so the other half can have some diablo time, I'll be on at 6 though. I think it's time we start talking about investing in an xbox for her........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,465 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Super happy to see that my Hopscotch has been nerfed. Makes sense, a fairly rare gun that in no way was disrupting the meta in PvP. Wouldn't want to have players using something other than the same 3 exotic HCs.

Lvl42 Raid

a4v8pDA.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Cormac... wrote: »
    Lvl42 Raid

a4v8pDA.jpg

Mine shows 3 different difficulty (?)levels

25983.jpg

fingers crossed one is MM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Damn it reding through this thread again reminds me of how addictive it can be.

Even Cormac's post there I the level 42 raid just gets me wanting to play to increase from lvl 33 as quick as I can.

I'd say this game has caused or has potential to cause championship manager style level of breakups and divorces.

I think I have found a new PVP mode from looking at my medals on bungie.net, or I am foolish, and have not heard of the Armament before.
    The medals are in the Medals by Game section, and are among the new medals, like winning by the Mercy rule, Rifts various medals, and a new one for Control for capturing B first. No medals mentioning Mayhem though.

The two medals that mention the Armament.
    Q8OEkOs.png

HbZbiur.png

And this one, which might be for the Armament too,
    xw04Otz.png

Interesting, you should post that on Reddit too, they will have a field day

Oh, yes I shall.

• Advertisement

Not if I get there first :pac:

Wonder is it a game mode involving relics/swords of crota.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement