Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

Hmmm, I posted it, but I can not see it among the new posts

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Hmmm, I posted it, but I can not see it among the new posts

Did you give it a "Flair"?

I had not.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I just had my first blast at PvP, played some clash on memento, excellent game even got the mark of the unbroken!

Best thing is that I didnt even saw or felt or die (I didnt die at all but still stands) by the mighty Thorn or a shotgun! Most people (in fact everyone I encounter but one who was using a shotgun, were using AA).

Hawkmoon like Adam said is very good I found

Bounties are very easy to complete as well dont you think?

Well hello new Amanda Holiday :o

EEALExg.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Bohrio wrote: »

Bounties are very easy to complete as well dont you think?

You only get something like 50 xp for those bounties though. I think they may be there for demonstration purposes only while the 'preview' is live.

At least I hope the bounties are a bit more substantial in tTK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

You only get something like 50 xp for those bounties though. I think they may be there for demonstration purposes only while the 'preview' is live.

At least I hope the bounties are a bit more substantial in tTK

You might be right, thought it was too easy, got like 9 in just 2 games

• Registered Users Posts: 28,095 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Just logged in and the gunsmith has his weapons.

So those two medals that mention the Armament, are for a game mode called Arsenal, which looks like it is going to be a free-for-all mode, going by the single sword icon.

The Cycle medal, is available from all playlists, and awarded at the end of the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Just logged in and the gunsmith has his weapons.

Yeah, Bungie said that would go live at 6:00

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

I've just come off so the other half can have some diablo time, I'll be on at 6 though. I think it's time we start talking about investing in an xbox for her........

No worries , give me a shout when your on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Bohrio wrote: »
    I just had my first blast at PvP, played some clash on memento, excellent game even got the mark of the unbroken!

I feel your joy, congrats.

Cormac... wrote: »
    Well hello new Amanda Holiday :o

EEALExg.png

So she's gone from 'just smelt a fart' to 'smelling a fart'.

Just picked up a Häkke pulse rifle off the Gunsmith, for testing in ze Crucible.

Just picked up a Häkke pulse rifle off the Gunsmith, for testing in ze Crucible.

Think you level up the pulse in PvE , same with one of the snipers and the rocket , the other sniper and fusion you lol in PvP

Ah, foolish.

Are the new "test" weapons from the gunsmith weekly or daily ? I've levelled the 5 of them up but my rep is only at about 75%

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Liking the crucible so far, but what have they done to the melee strikes? I'm finding the melee attacks are failing far more than before the patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Are the new "test" weapons from the gunsmith weekly or daily ? I've levelled the 5 of them up but my rep is only at about 75%

Did you have the nightfall done? I think you can only hit the next rank with the buff.

Did you have the nightfall done? I think you can only hit the next rank with the buff.

Ah crap , that would probably be it , need to run it on my 3 , wasn't able to solo it

• Advertisement

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Ah crap , that would probably be it , need to run it on my 3 , wasn't able to solo it

I should be on in the next half hour if you want a hand with them. Had to dive off earlier and get the dinner cooked!

I should be on in the next half hour if you want a hand with them. Had to dive off earlier and get the dinner cooked!

Yeah cool, appreciate it

We're aware of an issue where Patrols and Faction-specific Quests are not granting the expected rewards upon completion. These rewards will be granted as expected for these activities starting on 9/15/2015. Patrols and Faction-specific Quests completed before this time will not retroactively grant rewards.]
    https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/152554085/0/0

Does this mean if we've completed the subclass quests and haven't received the emblem, we now won't get it at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Played Dust Palace last night for the first in the Vanguard Legacy playlist. No rewards seemed to be dropping for me (I ran 3 strikes) but it was nice to play something different in the game. I have no idea where that Strike is meant to fit into the story.

Played some Crucible during the day and enjoyed the new maps, and the fact that everyone is using different guns. Thorn still seems pretty powerful though. I was using the Summoner and Grim Citizen. Felt good!

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/152554085/0/0

Does this mean if we've completed the subclass quests and haven't received the emblem, we now won't get it at all?

Yea that's the way I understand it from reading the article, I suppose as long as you can re-do the quests then no harm done but if not then there will be a lot of unhappy gaurdians.

You can re-do any quests from the machine next to the vanguards AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 45,862 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cormac... wrote: »
    You can re-do any quests from the machine next to the vanguards AFAIK

But do they carry the same rewards/xp when re-picking already completed quests?

But do they carry the same rewards/xp when re-picking already completed quests?

They seem to, I picked up a load of the (like real entry-level stuff) and was getting rewards for just talking to people (the kind of lvl 4 white gear you would have gotten day-1)

Lord Shaxx quote when you're losing that I was talking about the other night:
    "Do you like it better when Lord Saladin oversees these matches? Do I look like I care? Get back in there"

• Advertisement

Man, Japanese stuff is hilarious sometimes :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement