Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I found the NF the easiest way to get the 7 orbs for the Voidwalker. Just equip the Light Beyond Nemisis, head to the Hive entrance and the two yellow knights. After you kill them wipe out any enemies on the hill, leave the area and they should have respawned once you go back. If you're lucky a public event will drop in the area. Should work for the striker too and it's a good spot to get radiance kills for the Sunsinger. I was 1/2 way through the NF with the sunsinger this morning when my alarm went off telling me I had to go to work.:(

In other news if you buy the Year 2 Vex in the Vanguard room you can rank it up to 177 which pushes your light level to 171. Think the same happens with the Nechochasm.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,537 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Anyone know where i can re buy my CE ghost. The one who had it is gone.
    gimli2112 wrote: »
    In other news if you buy the Year 2 Vex in the Vanguard room you can rank it up to 177 which pushes your light level to 171. Think the same happens with the Nechochasm.

At some point in going to have to try and get those.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Necro maxes out at 172.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

Yeah, I got that same email. The email told me to go into my settings and change it to 'auto add funds for pre-orders & renewals' (or something like that). I did that and nothing else.

What do you guys think will the purchase actually go through? It's linked to my credit card so I won't see the charge on my account for a few days at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

https://www.destinythegame.com/legend-of-you

I'll just leave that there. I keep getting stuck on 25/100 though :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Checked my bank account / credit card this morning and there was nothing taken. Logged onto the PSN & added €50. Didn't need to. Checked the transaction history in account information and they had already taken the €39.99 so I guess I've paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

pretty cool heres mine for my three week old hunter

https://www.destinythegame.com/legend-of-you/share?video=1.4611686018429568053.2305843009325706142&version=2

• Registered Users Posts: 45,858 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

dunworth1 wrote: »

Shows how few players are active, or more specifically play PvP/IB as your are in the top 6% of players for IB wins.... with 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Shows how few players are active, or more specifically play PvP/IB as your are in the top 6% of players for IB wins.... with 14.

i'm just really good

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

What is it ? It won't load for me.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,275 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

emmetkenny wrote: »
    What is it ? It won't load for me.

I takes some of your best stats and works them into a personal trailer for the taken king.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

thegame983 wrote: »
    Yeah, I got that same email. The email told me to go into my settings and change it to 'auto add funds for pre-orders & renewals' (or something like that). I did that and nothing else.

What do you guys think will the purchase actually go through? It's linked to my credit card so I won't see the charge on my account for a few days at least.

My email said the order was cancelled so I added funds to my wallet and I got a confirmation email about 5hrs later confirming the pre-order. You could also try what gimli mentions below.
    Checked my bank account / credit card this morning and there was nothing taken. Logged onto the PSN & added €50. Didn't need to. Checked the transaction history in account information and they had already taken the €39.99 so I guess I've paid.

So after all my farming in the Exclusion Zone the Cabal fear me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

That's class.

Most kills with Suros :pac:

#NeverForget

Apparently I killed an enemy 1,324 metres away once aswell :pac:

I love the Taglines:
    HIVE DESTROYER GENERICDREADHEAD, THE RANSACKER
    UNCONQUERABLE GENERICDREADHEAD, THE HIDDEN
    COMMANDER GENERICDREADHEAD, THE UNSTOPPABLE

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,275 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Cormac... wrote: »
    That's class.

#NeverForget

I was the same, it must not take PvP into consideration at all as when I did for my Warlock it said Mida was my most lethal exotic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I had similar problems to some here with the preorder due to insufficient funds in my wallet.
    What happened for me was I had turned off auto payment after ps+ was taken automatically when it was renewal time there recently. Not that mind as id be remewing anyway but I'd like the option.

Anyway my preorder couldn't go through so I got a warning email yesterday morning.

I put funds in after that email and just a minute or so ago I got another email to say the funds were taken and my preorder is paid for.

Yay Destiny.

Booooo to being out of the country all of this weekend!!!

That's class.

#NeverForget

Thorn for me #noob

Could only get it to load for the Warlock - which would be my go to PvP character

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

dudeeile wrote: »
    So after all my farming in the Exclusion Zone the Cabal fear me :)

Cabal Conqueror Glimmer Gatherer

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I was the same, it must not take PvP into consideration at all as when I did for my Warlock it said Mida was my most lethal exotic.

I thought that's why it DID take PvP into Account, as I would have used Suros exclusively for months in PvP but not in PvE

I'm VAPORIZER CONOVAR, THE INVUNERABLE.

Take THAT Shanks.

• Advertisement

I thought that's why it DID take PvP into Account, as I would have used Suros exclusively for months in PvP but not in PvE

Same here - Thorn was listed for me and I'd have only really used that in PvP, didn't take it out much in PvE

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Apparently I killed an enemy 1,324 metres away once aswell :pac:

Rookie, I got one from 1,890m :P ...most likely with the Felwinters.

I'm VAPORIZER CONOVAR, THE INVUNERABLE.

Take THAT Shanks.

Well as I said:

Warlock: COMMANDER GENERICDREADHEAD, THE UNSTOPPABLE - So there we have it, it's been formalised, I believe that is the highest military rank, guess I call the shots now, thank you for your application, it has been considered but another more suitable candidate has presented itself :pac:

Hunter: HIVE DESTROYER GENERICDREADHEAD, THE RANSACKER
    Bubble Coward: UNCONQUERABLE GENERICDREADHEAD, THE HIDDEN

nevelator wrote: »
    Rookie, I got one from 1,890m :P ...most likely with the Felwinters.

Loud Embarrassing Work Laugh Happened
    #LEWLH

Well as I said:

Warlock: COMMANDER GENERICDREADHEAD, THE UNSTOPPABLE - So there we have it, it's been formalised, I believe that is the highest military rank, guess I call the shots now, thank you for your application, it has been considered but another more suitable candidate has presented itself :pac:

Hunter: HIVE DESTROYER GENERICDREADHEAD, THE RANSACKER
    Bubble Coward: UNCONQUERABLE GENERICDREADHEAD, THE HIDDEN
    Wish I could get the other two videos to load.... stupid site.

That's class.

#NeverForget

I had over 11,000 kills with that thing, my very first exotic which I got from my first VOG run. I didn't even know of it's lethality at the time.
    nevelator wrote: »
    Cabal Conqueror Glimmer Gatherer

All over those bloody IB weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

What browser you all using? Can't get anything to load. Had one stuck at 25% for about 20 minutes. Now, nothing is loading.

What browser you all using? Can't get anything to load. Had one stuck at 25% for about 20 minutes. Now, nothing is loading.

Chrome, loaded no bother for me.

Safari, cause Apple thats why!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Warlock: https://www.destinythegame.com/legend-of-you/share?video=2.4611686018435264647.2305843009251364890&version=2

BOMBARDIER DOYIER, THE UNCONQUERABLE

Can't get my main (Hunter) to work.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement