Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Some of us will be playing from the office :p

Fancy Smancy :P

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,275 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Some of us will be playing from the office :p

Are you the Taoiseach? Genuinely can't think of any other occupation that could get away with that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Rebuild database doesn't work, restoring licences errors out and the workaround isn't working. My only hope is that I can download it or use the workaround after it is supposed to unlock, which I don't know as my preorder clock is blank.362344.jpg

I'd say around 10am, since the timer is finished, you can just hit download from the related items and off you go?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Cormac... wrote: »
    I'm off tomorrow and Wednesday.

Nice.

The 4am kick off - is that when we get access proper or do we have to download another massive file at that time? I'm hoping I get a few hours gameplay before work.

Probably asking too much for folks to use spolier tags on here? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

So excuse my ignorance but is this playable from midnight or some mad hour USA time!!! Hoping its playable from tonight TBH......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Nice.

The 4am kick off - is that when we get access proper or do we have to download another massive file at that time? I'm hoping I get a few hours gameplay before work.

Probably asking too much for folks to use spolier tags on here? :pac:

If you're on GMT, it's a 10am kick off, dunno where you're getting 4am from :confused:

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    So excuse my ignorance but is this playable from midnight or some mad hour USA time!!! Hoping its playable from tonight TBH......

10am tomorrow. Bring your chinese Gjallahorns

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Fieldog wrote: »
    Soooooo

Who's off tomorrow?

;)

I'm off for the week :)

Mcsirl wrote: »
    I'm off for the week :)

I almost was too.... but then..... I saw the Judgemnt VI in my fiances eyes at me taking time off for a game.... So I conceeded to going in Thursday and Friday so I can have holidays around Christmas for grinding "Family" rep

I almost was too.... but then..... I saw the Judgemnt VI in my fiances eyes at me taking time off for a game.... So I conceeded to going in Thursday and Friday so I can have holidays around Christmas for grinding "Family" rep

You need to pick a faction and stick to it. Way of Life or Destiny.

A lot more loot available in Destiny also can play all month long :D

• Advertisement

If you're on GMT, it's a 10am kick off, dunno where you're getting 4am from :confused:

Just looking at the Pre-Order page on the PS4 - playable in 12hrs 16 mins (from now). Actually that puts it at 5am no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

I'm off tomorrow and Wednesday.

Gonna have to have a shave, I sense some Twitch streaming will be happening.

18 hours now.....

Good auld s**te is also essential. You need to make sure the pressure gauge is as low as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Just looking at the Pre-Order page on the PS4 - playable in 12hrs 16 mins (from now). Actually that puts it at 5am no?

Only if you are logged in and your time zone is set.

It's wrong apparently, it's defiantly 10am tomorrow
    Good auld s**te is also essential. You need to make sure the pressure gauge is as low as possible.

There'll be enough s**te in the Twitch stream as I'm sure you are fully aware :pac:

Only if you are logged in and your time zone is set.

Time zone is set to UTC Dublin and it has the correct current date and time. Anyway, I'm sure Cormac is right, 10am sucks. Should be midnight tonight. :)

Just looking at the Pre-Order page on the PS4 - playable in 12hrs 16 mins (fromx now). Actually that puts it at 5am no?

Is that when the patch is available but it still won't be playable till reset.

I could be wrong, a lot of emphasis on the the "wrong" part

Is that when the patch is available but it still won't be playable till reset.

I could be wrong, a lot of emphasis on the the "wrong" part

You're probably right, here's where I'm getting it from:

7yzNMRg.jpg

I see the Theme has downloaded already but is locked until the above timer runs out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

SKIRMISHER FIELDOG, THE CABAL DESTROYER

Sums me up to a tee... :P

The more you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

The more you know!

And knowing is half the battle!
    tumblr_ngujh4qxNg1tqyfuro1_500.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I'm sure everyone is sick of my harping on about the likes of:
    2-shot Shotguns
    Now, As a Found Verdict user, I'm laughing all the way to the bank, the 2-shot Shotgun will reign supreme
    The more you know!

I think we've all learned a little something here!

dudeeile wrote: »
    I think we've all learned a little something here!

We're on a break, I'm just seeing other guns....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

after owning the disc version of vanilla Destiny and no dlc, I bought the digital legendary edition of the Taken King. I thought id have to wait till tomorrow to play the last 2 dlc but seems like they unlocked as soon as I bought the digital edition and don't have to install or download anything.
    My guess is that the Taken King is also already installed on everyones system regardless of purchase as vanilla Destiny + 2 expansions and The Taken King content must be included in last week's big patched update.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

We're on a break, I'm just seeing other guns....

Titan: Wreckingball OptimusTractorX - The Cabal Destroyer.

Hunter: Swarmculler "" "" """" - The Hivesbane.

Warlock: Commander """""""" - The Herald of Fate.

Tis a pity this doesn't appear on your emblem and can be updated over time. I like the sound of "Commander Tractor"

Gonzo wrote: »
    after owning the disc version of vanilla Destiny and no dlc, I bought the digital legendary edition of the Taken King. I thought id have to wait till tomorrow to play the last 2 dlc but seems like they unlocked as soon as I bought the digital edition and don't have to install or download anything.
    My guess is that the Taken King is also already installed on everyones system regardless of purchase as vanilla Destiny + 2 expansions and The Taken King content must be included in last week's big patched update.

Correct, the 20GB patch was most of the content, though maybe yours was closer to 25GB/30GB if you had to DL the last 2 expansions. Tomorrow will be a 1MB "Unlock"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Gonzo wrote: »

Yup. Even back in June when the preorders went up if you bought the digital CE or Legendary you got immediate access to the content that was already released.

The Taken King content was included in that 18GB patch that was released last week.

Titian: DeadEye The Vexinator :DD

Hunter: Hive Destroyer The Unbound

Warlock: Relentless The Guardiansbane

• Registered Users Posts: 10,465 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

AbusesToilets " The Lights Herald"
    Vex with 7630 kills and top 1% for Super Kills (PvE presumably)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

10am tomorrow. Bring your chinese Gjallahorns

Cheers Big Ears!

Nah I have legit ones, earned from 1st raid I did. The rest of the gjallahorns bought (Gjallahorn lite as I call them are very unreliable :pac:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement