Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Cormac... wrote: »
    Money officially throw at screen LIVE!!!

What ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

on ps4 and seem to be stuck on "downloading update file"

yeay bungie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Got that too

Yes also got it on Xbox (montecarlo) so good news

Just unlocked my nightstalker class on my hunter, I was waiting for this before turning in all my bounties, now I can :)

loving the bow

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

A Titan, a Warlock, and a Hunter walk into a bar..

... and it is super crowded. It's the busiest bar they've ever seen. There's guardians everywhere, drinking and having a good time, and our three friends can't find anywhere to sit!

The Titan turns to his friends and says, "Hey guys, go order some drinks while I try to find a booth or something." The Warlock and Hunter readily agree to the plan, and so they split up.

While the Warlock is ordering drinks, they hear a crash and a woosh behind them. They turn around and see a quarter of the bar has been absolutely destroyed, and their friend is standing in the middle of it! "What happened?" asked the Warlock.
    "I used my Fist of Havoc," the Titan replied.
    "Why would you do that?" the Hunter asked.
    The Titan looked at them without blinking and said,
    "All those seats were Taken."

From reddit

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Vanguard quartermaster has them according to Reddit.

I can't find them anywhere... :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Got that too

Got a thorn. Cryptarch giving exotics on the veterans tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

AdamD wrote: »
    One of the lads I play with has hit 40 already just from handing in some bounties and doing a mission lol. Guess Light/Armour/Weapons are more important than level?

Yup I used one of those red bull xp things and handed in my 16 bounties and went straight to 40

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

What ?

I bought the Collectors Edition €20 add on thingy :o

ok, not sure where those weapons are but I dont care for the moment, got to 40 and light 220 so I am ready for some ars... kicking now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Looking forward to picking it up and jumping in later on today.

• Advertisement

I bought the Collectors Edition €20 add on thingy :o

What do the Class item actually do ? Beside looking awesome ?

Pre-Order Weapons are at Vanguard Quartermaster in the Hanger, they suck

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

For those of us stuck in work what are your first opinions on TTK or is it too early to say?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Yup I used one of those red bull xp things and handed in my 16 bounties and went straight to 40

thats ridiculous in fairness..it should be a hard slog to get to level 40 not a couple of hours playing.
    Bf2 had the best rank system in fairness...achieving a rank actually felt like something , nowadays you just fly the ranks and it's meaningless.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Lads, honestly how much work is getting done this morning ?

A little bit!!:o Dying to get home and play though. Won't be on until about 7ish.

To the lucky people who are at home today........... is there a Nightfall available to do? I didn't see the usual weekly reset thread on Reddit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

that is a bit crappy it should be take a couple of weeks to rank up not an hour :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

About to get this for the PS4. Can anyone explain, do I need to start at the very beginning or can I jump into TTK? Also, as this whole game/universe/mechanics etc completely confuses me, can anyone point me in the right direction of a good online explanation/hand holding article (up to date with TTK taken into account)?

dunworth1 wrote: »
    that is a bit crappy it should be take a couple of weeks to rank up not an hour :mad:

Wasn't even an hour was literally 40seconds

CDBWhoop wrote: »
    For those of us stuck in work what are your first opinions on TTK or is it too early to say?

FUKCING AWESOME

Still streaming, Audio (Non Conovar / Mitch Connor) issue fixed, we're on mission 5 or thereabouts.
    Nearly lvl39 now :)
    Haven't turned in many bounties yet though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

What do the Class item actually do ? Beside looking awesome ?

Give you a 10% level XP buff and a 25% new subclass XP buff.

FUKCING AWESOME

I second this !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,463 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Goddamn work gah!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Just played a couple of rounds in the Prison of Elders, and then went back to Tower. Noticed some of my quests seemed to have reset (or else I perhaps never did them the first time around), but it was asking me to complete the early cosmodrome levels again (find warp drive, warmind etc etc).
    So just went back and did the first 5 levels again, was able to fly through them (in less than an hour), went from lv30 to lv33 and picked up tons of new gear/weapons for upgrading my character.
    Deffo seems to be lots of better stuff dropping after killing hive/fallen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

What character are people levelling up first? I'm in two minds over Warlock which was my first or a Titan

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Gamertag: DULTM8

Switching from PSN group to XBONE group.

What character are people levelling up first? I'm in two minds over Warlock which was my first or a Titan

Has to be Hammer Man :)

Just home from work now and not back in until Thursday. Destiny Time :)

Warlock

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Being at work is flipping killing me here. Never has a day seemed to drag on so much as this.

I've been tipping in and out of Generic's stream which isn't helping matters.

How long did the download take for you guys? Didn't bother doing that before heading out this morning.

• Advertisement

Lvl40 now with a bunch of New Legendaries ready to go via Packages :)

Me and Conovar are gonna start some of the current End-Game stuff soon I'd say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement