Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

knocked out a few heroic stikes, got a good few engrams and marks. I'm now** only at light 268 so I still have quite a ways to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

ohhhhhh

Got this baby from the gunsmith but completing a bounty...

GI9UWnS2MCWTWZ_hbf3FqUm2S4_YNCi-EU8iN06KuZ7f4vjzZBvLysTLQFIaywxGdiLnwFfeRjrWdpxUUdtDjRr5g46oUOJPcH2WaJTM305QeOR2aerSLbaLTz1URbQItNHhtjsFA9JTAFzI8HC6hVP0wQtHYfu9hT7a8fumHjmLCxyNYikGus4cXHiKuT-yKLHKpk-MbNpyduJPHaawvClhqsb6g2yK3Oz5rla2nXKzfzzmGlGwE1DQlSfOBAJBa4jimajgALMZ3lSSniwAWXsiKp7sd_CIdy87ttVg9NZ8jw6qkQrFVE1bMHuZgs7qdgjzivBCHDkTXzcSQxj5w-j1yqLMzHkgaiDt0yFYpgedXPLVhnYQ4cMpDo6cZnNqHE5xcYdY2pmsiOMZaXLVnCTAc3hnPymALHkxQ6pnpJanwvOKBJzCeSThHjPPozRyzgcVpkpGh3BE4jwLyERTaqSFMhdVc9LsCGBFF-SdfsYOKhkK9fSZI75nYhIR0cxuc1sDgIFoy8nnTiNifguTdTQwUeF8bmv8eOXqSWajVH-J=w734-h392-no

That perfectionist perk is the same as the one in the black hammer I think

awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Bohrio wrote: »
    ohhhhhh

Got this baby from the gunsmith but completing a bounty...

GI9UWnS2MCWTWZ_hbf3FqUm2S4_YNCi-EU8iN06KuZ7f4vjzZBvLysTLQFIaywxGdiLnwFfeRjrWdpxUUdtDjRr5g46oUOJPcH2WaJTM305QeOR2aerSLbaLTz1URbQItNHhtjsFA9JTAFzI8HC6hVP0wQtHYfu9hT7a8fumHjmLCxyNYikGus4cXHiKuT-yKLHKpk-MbNpyduJPHaawvClhqsb6g2yK3Oz5rla2nXKzfzzmGlGwE1DQlSfOBAJBa4jimajgALMZ3lSSniwAWXsiKp7sd_CIdy87ttVg9NZ8jw6qkQrFVE1bMHuZgs7qdgjzivBCHDkTXzcSQxj5w-j1yqLMzHkgaiDt0yFYpgedXPLVhnYQ4cMpDo6cZnNqHE5xcYdY2pmsiOMZaXLVnCTAc3hnPymALHkxQ6pnpJanwvOKBJzCeSThHjPPozRyzgcVpkpGh3BE4jwLyERTaqSFMhdVc9LsCGBFF-SdfsYOKhkK9fSZI75nYhIR0cxuc1sDgIFoy8nnTiNifguTdTQwUeF8bmv8eOXqSWajVH-J=w734-h392-no

That perfectionist perk is the same as the one in the black hammer I think

awesome!

It's similar, but it's precision kills rather than Blackhammer's precision hits. Won't be a boss killer, but still a great sniper. I think I read somewhere that it's a Hunter only weapon. Can you confirm?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Cormac... wrote: »
    Bopping along here to some tunes in work

Sounds like the missus when I'm on Destiny waaay too much :D

Threw a lot of money at my screen this week, TTK €40, Emote/Class Exotic Item Add-on €20, and the digital soundtrack TTK €14. You also get a code for "The Undying Light" emblem with the soundtrack.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Bounties ?

I don't see any Eris Morn bounties anymore, are these gone now since the taken king ? Also when does the queen of the reef give you bounties to do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

syboit wrote: »
    Bounties ?

I don't see any Eris Morn bounties anymore, are these gone now since the taken king ? Also when does the queen of the reef give you bounties to do?

Eris bounties are gone. Complete Taken War: Petra for queens bounties.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Eris bounties are gone. Complete Taken War: Petra for queens bounties.

thanks, I should have really looked over this better :)

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13474

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Far anyone NOT grinding Strikes and Act 2 quests, there is a collection of 35 Fragments found so far

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3lb4oo/calcified_fragments_sorted_by_location_and_videos/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Far anyone NOT grinding Strikes and Act 2 quests, there is a collection of 35 Fragments found so far

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3lb4oo/calcified_fragments_sorted_by_location_and_videos/

I saw that earlier and said I'd go pick them all up over the weekend. Will do the same once Destiny Ghost Hunter updates with all the new ghosts.

On the subject of Grimore I only need 120 fusion rifle kills to finish the 5000 kills :) Thank Christ

On that note, full Book of Sorrows for anyone interested

http://www.ishtar-collective.net/categories/books-of-sorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Just me getting kicked out all the time? Can't even get logged into the game now, no error code either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Just me getting kicked out all the time? Can't even get logged into the game now, no error code either.

Yeah four of us got kicked there.

Just got kicked as well. Looks like Bungie are investigating.

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Just got kicked as well. Looks like Bungie are investigating.

Typical when the wife is out and I have the house to myself :(

Typical when the wife is out and I have the house to myself :(

I just wanted to finish a few strikes. Just doing a reset to see if that will work.

Edit: Hard reset worked. I'm back destiny :)

I just wanted to finish a few strikes. Just doing a reset to see if that will work.

Edit: Hard reset worked. I'm back destiny :)

Back also, no hard reset :p

I just got a Hakke AR with a thermal scope :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Haven't bought TTK but can anyone tell me why my Gunslinger only has one bullet with my special?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I just got a Hakke AR with a thermal scope :D

From the gunsmith for rank 2? Got it myself but haven't tried it yet, is it any good?

I can't help but feel I caused this tweet :P

https://twitter.com/thislukesmith/status/644616573219684352

• Advertisement

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Haven't bought TTK but can anyone tell me why my Gunslinger only has one bullet with my special?

Are you wearing Celestial Nighthawk?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Finally got the Hawkmoon.

And now it is probably obsolete.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Are you wearing Celestial Nighthawk?

That I am lol, could of sworn I still had 3 shots before 2.0. Cheers tho!

Do you have Celestial Nighthawk helmet equipped ?

That I am lol, could of sworn I still had 3 shots before 2.0. Cheers tho!

If you take the helmet off you'll still have three shots.

Ultimate Facepalm :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Finally got the Hawkmoon.

And now it is probably obsolete.

nope..its one of those that can be upgraded..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Anyone else having issues completing the Class Quests? Been stuck on the Bladedancer on, waiting for it to recognise that I've fully leveled the class tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

Good god, Bungie really have a way to keep you playing. Blue gear that outranks your purple and so forth. Going up a light level at a time.

So much for playing with my alts. I hope to christ I can buy 4 exotics tomorrow (three armour and one weapon)

PS: I think i just joined the clan. not really sure how it works. Do you still have to add people as friends? Or will online clan members be apparent? (and will they differentiate between the hundred or so LFG people I added over the last few months?

psn id: thegame983

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

Anyone else having issues completing the Class Quests? Been stuck on the Bladedancer on, waiting for it to recognise that I've fully leveled the class tree.

Go to orbit. Change to bladedancer - go back to tower

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement