Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Legacy Engram Heavy Weapon Engram SC 31
    An Insurmountable Skullfort Titan Helmet 63 Strength SC 13
    Young Ahamkara's Spine Hunter Gauntlets 32 Discipline // 27 Strength SC 13
    The Impossible Machines Warlock Gauntlets 50 Strength SC 13
    Exotic Engram Helmet Engram SC 19
    Curios:

Name Type QTY Currency Cost
    Plasma Drive Vehicle Upgrade 1 SC 23
    "Emerald Coil" Vehicle Upgrade 1 SC 23
    Heavy Ammo Synthesis Consumable 5 SC 1
    Three of Coins

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'll buy that as well. I just need all the PS Exclusives bar Monty Carlo and Dregs Promise. I need three pieces of Armour, Radient Dance Machines, Nothing Manacles and Aphochalage Symboite to have all exotics from year one.

I deleted the boots and helmet before I made my Warlock and Hunter as well :(

Armour I have all of it, except for Inmost light. I had, but deleted, so not sure If it's in my blueprints or not. Doubt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

hes over near the speakers tower,

edit: do not buy the heavy weapon engram! its year one, the helm engram is year 2 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Cormac... wrote: »
    Three of Coins

You get 5 of these for 7 SC according to the companion app.

Anyone else having issues completing the Class Quests? Been stuck on the Bladedancer on, waiting for it to recognise that I've fully leveled the class tree.

Why are you bothering with that Quest, it's only an Emblem and some utter Sh!te, do the "Neverending Battle Quest"
    thegame983 wrote: »
    PS: I think i just joined the clan. not really sure how it works. Do you still have to add people as friends? Or will online clan members be apparent? (and will they differentiate between the hundred or so LFG people I added over the last few months?

psn id: thegame983

You need to "Set As PS Clan", you're only in the group now, not the Clan, Also make sure it is Clan 2
    wexdevil wrote: »
    Just did the nightfall, got the year 2 version of Truth :/

I would have been happy with that, we all got rubbish stuff for the most part
    PetKing wrote: »
    Haven't played half as much as I would have liked this week. Completed the main story, but still a little off 40. Tonnes of quests yet to complete. Culture Night and rugby means two days of non stop boozing. Sunday and Monday stuck to couch. Hopefully I can up my light level to something decent then, and can give the raid a go. I'll have to bow out of any immediate raids for now.

"Neverending Battle Quest" /thread

• Advertisement

IT'S A YEAR 1 LEGACY ENGRAM PEOPLE!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,274 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Is there a limit on how much you can buy? If you have a lot of coins you can infuse all your stuff up to a high light level I think.

Bought 3 heavy weapon engrams. Got gjallarhorn, thunderlord and SGA :/

helmet engram got me the taikonaut

IT'S A YEAR 1 LEGACY ENGRAM PEOPLE!

gypped :/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Legacy Engram Heavy Weapon Engram SC 31
    An Insurmountable Skullfort Titan Helmet 63 Strength SC 13
    Young Ahamkara's Spine Hunter Gauntlets 32 Discipline // 27 Strength SC 13
    The Impossible Machines Warlock Gauntlets 50 Strength SC 13
    Exotic Engram Helmet Engram SC 19
    Curios:

Name Type QTY Currency Cost
    Plasma Drive Vehicle Upgrade 1 SC 23
    "Emerald Coil" Vehicle Upgrade 1 SC 23
    Heavy Ammo Synthesis Consumable 5 SC 1
    Three of Coins

This hurts my eyes :(

Are the Hunter and Titan armour Year 1 light levels ?

I'll be having that Helmet Engram and Warlock gloves though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Bought 3 heavy weapon engrams. Got gjallarhorn, thunderlord and SGA :/

The heavy weapon is a legacy engram, only year 1 stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

Dudes. Right I just bought 2 helmet engrams and I got year 2 obsifian mind and the new ttian helm 'Empyrean Bellicose. Both @ 290

Dudes. Right I just bought 2 helmet engrams and I got year 2 obsifian mind and the new ttian helm 'Empyrean Bellicose. Both @ 290

......and they don't change my light level?

False alram. Just took a while

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,274 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

What defence was your old helmet? They should change it definitely. Maybe your looking at your regular level as opposed light level?

Think I'll spam a few engram's at lunchtime :)

Mickeroo wrote: »
    What defence was your old helmet? They should change it definitely. Maybe your looking at your regular level as opposed light level?

I swapped out and went back I went up in light. False alarm.

dudeeile wrote: »
    Just follow the steps here and you'll be good to go: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=94033288&postcount=1

Once you get added to the PSN chat message just spam out friend requests to everyone else in the chat. You will be able to recognise clan members by the clan tag under their gamertag on their emblem, on psn we have Irish Boards Clan 1 & Clan 2. Welcome aboard and happy grinding!

On another note the Raid goes live at 6pm today.

Thanks dude. Will do. not sure If I'll be raid ready this evening. Supposed to have an exam tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Will be picking up multiple helm engrams and all the armour from Xur. Ahamkara's spine 2.0 may actually be usable now - as it gives you a second trip mine.
    Have the perks for the Insurmountable Skullfort been changed from Y1?

On the app it shows that the Helmet Engram uses SC rather than Mote's, I can afford more now :)

• Advertisement

I'll probably grab the skullfort anyway as I've literally nothing for my titan.

Its 280 defense so it'll boost you a lot. My Helmet at the minute has 266 so switching to the Skullfort should bring me up 3-5 light alone which will help with engram drops been higher value.

Same here. Though can't wait to get my hands on the Immolation Fists. Seem to be the only exotic for Sunbreaker Titans.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Got the Warlock Gauntlets, and got Light Beyond Nemesis year 2, Celestial Nighthawk Year 2, and Helm of In most light year 2. Will probably buy another one or 2 helm engrams and call it quits.

So are the Standard ones he's selling 280 but the Engram ones 290? That's a jump we'll need for later

So are the Standard ones he's selling 280 but the Engram ones 290? That's a jump we'll need for later

Engrams look to be 280 also. According to the blueprint ipad

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,179 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Those Warlock gauntlets look pretty sweet. Will definitely pick them and an exotic helm engram up.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

From engrams I got the stag for the warlock , v2 LBN and v2 obsidian mind

For the hunter .... v2 mask of the third man , v2 celestial nighthawk and skyburners annex

For the Titan .... V2 skullfort , the taikonaut and empyrean bellicose

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

My engrams are all decoding as 290

Also what's the point of motes of light now if xur isn't taking them ?

• Advertisement

Mcsirl wrote: »
    My engrams are all decoding as 290

Also what's the point of motes of light now if xur isn't taking them ?

They can be used for XP

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement