Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

First checkpoint down :) took about 30/40 minutes to get the hang of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Just done the bit with the ships, frustrating, but fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

4 Heart of Praxic Fires
    3 Fourth Horseman
    2 Monte Carlos

fml

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

thegame983 wrote: »
    I did it 8 times and got the Zalo Supercell autorifle

Nice. It does work though. Keep trying

Oh I know. I was just killing the boss over and over. Check my last post to see what I got. 3 new Exotic weapons and 2 Exotic Helms.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

We're up to the 4th part, the 1st Boss

• Advertisement

Cormac... wrote: »
    We're up to the 4th part, the 1st Boss

Same here, just had a quick look at your Twitch and we're both running the same strategy so I'm hopeful we'll get him down tonight.

Were at the part after the second ship ride. After getting stuck here for a little while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

**** YOU DESTINY SERVERS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Were at the part after the second ship ride. After getting stuck here for a little while now.

We are at the first boss... might leave and come back tomorrow.

So far it was easy enough with a few handicaps, boss is quite difficult so far... ba...rd

Bohrio wrote: »
    We are at the first boss... might leave and come back tomorrow.

So far it was easy enough with a few handicaps, boss is quite difficult so far... ba...rd

I was the lowest light at 260. Up to 281 now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Latest exotic drops for me are Zhalo Supercell,The Stag, The Taikonaut and Crest of Alpha Lupi

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Is there any point in keeping hold of old Legendary weapons? Should they just be dismantled?

Same question for old armour.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Tried to get a second ps4 team together for the raid. Everyone was too interested in exploiting Scourge of Winter :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Tried to get a second ps4 team together for the raid. Everyone was too interested in exploiting Scourge of Winter :(

Yeah, damn you house of winter. I will have vengance!

through the first boss... got a nice rocket launcher!

jqUsvUzMM_t8D4bFyCXSwfI9qLkh8I4s0OEhJldSDiOmFyl10z8zwE_fpP4j-wNBABdNqauwcHrBXWnvSRTmCGAjITDTnMKca0vQgqp1FlyG-FTZTgaNysALkR8LPLflrTwk_wXz-b2VNEY9cxc6Zwtrs7vqamXPKK9ApvUlE3nh8OxjxhkKPmhwy4_zZHwvVIKXBEUWmrBv1mHjmp2sHnP8O8swvWdCko4vz9E8Pq6DEP4a59pA_8TdRjS_8fjmsqASBjX570-vG5FV2AgshtDduCg9bpbTQcZXxt6tT4imF94RHW4pw4EM8u_zT1nI8bROvlZJfPpcmB3-YrClgtPVhtf5PWFqdl7qXJbTYBKNYfesqbVWy3zWnMmPe4RFbdGpenAaSHGQJ9XwFPkyDhL8XrvnKlEsEW7r_q_xdS5EavK8ZEf4cxeM_ei4rbwBlw9ypTOOHihjnD1B7hUHeGln_tlPCQUTk2to2vHJkNb6GPSHflQTzgZFdAjySUzSTh6FgBSaZ1hKy3Q-uw3FmQV1babnTHk1CKiYLgbpTwhl=w1699-h955-no

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Servers down for anyone else (PS4)?

Seems they will be doing something about the Three of Coins, but not immediately.
    Deej wrote:
    “I was just conferring with the Design Team about how Three of Coins is performing in the wild. It is their assessment, and yours as well, given the context of the dialogue here, that the drop rates are too damn high. For now, this will play in your favor...

You earned those coins. Have fun spending them. The Nine may be delighted that you’re blowing them all now.

As always, thanks for being an outstanding source of feedback and awareness. We like you just fine.”

How did everyone get on in the raid then? We couldn't manage the first boss :( we had the the strategy down, we just didn't have enough dps. There were three of us 290+ and two around 285, we just couldn't beat the enrage timer.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

Right. Did the 3 coins thing, used all my remaining strange coins, 35 or so and got

SUROS Regime
    The Last Word
    Zhalo Supercell
    Invective x 2
    Celestial Nighthawk
    Don't Touch Me

Then i encrypted a blue engram and got a 295 blue primary which is higher light than these 290 exotics which are 10 light higher than the stuff Zur was selling. This a weird game

How did everyone get on in the raid then? We couldn't manage the first boss :( we had the the strategy down, we just didn't have enough dps. There were three of us 290+ and two around 285, we just couldn't beat the enrage timer.

It took us a few tries but we manage in the end, once the sequence starts (and you manage to figure out the correct sequence) you bring the entire team inside the red bubble and start dpsing your man with snipers, the trick is to try to extend the duration of that bubble for as long as possible by killing adds (only the guy with the bubble kills add everyone else snipes the boss). We brought him down to half health in 1 go. Once the bubble is gone, hide from the oracle thingie, then kills, add, wait for the next sequence, etc.

• Advertisement

That 2nd Raid Boss broke me lads..... F**k

That being said we managed to do 5 checkpoints by working it out ourselves, so thats something :)

I got no drops really.

But it was a good day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Bohrio wrote: »
    It took us a few tries but we manage in the end, once the sequence starts (and you manage to figure out the correct sequence) you bring the entire team inside the red bubble and start dpsing your man with snipers, the trick is to try to extend the duration of that bubble for as long as possible by killing adds (only the guy with the bubble kills add everyone else snipes the boss). We brought him down to half health in 1 go. Once the bubble is gone, hide from the oracle thingie, then kills, add, wait for the next sequence, etc.

Pretty much what we did, but like Ferrigan said our DPS wasn't good enough. What kind of weapons were you guys rocking?

Raid was good fun, but need to get some more gear to push for 290 Light.
    Hopefully do the Nightfall tomorrow, and get something decent and get some more Exotics from Venus, to infuse some of my lesser gear.

Raid just beaten by Gothalion, Broman and co.

foxerv1 wrote: »
    Pretty much what we did, but like Ferrigan said our DPS wasn't good enough. What kind of weapons were you guys rocking?

Hey

We noticed we werent putting enough damage either and he would enrage before we even got to 3/4 in 3 bubbles so we decided to use snipers and weapons of light and things change drastically!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Wow, REALLY....the one invite I get a year off someone, who would never dream of inviting me to an old raid or the like and I dont accept and people get salty!!!

I grinded the **** outta the game the last few days to get to 290 and you are sooooo in demand....... I will play or glitch whatever I want.

I spam the messages all the time for the nightfall and weekly help etc and never a peep outta anyone for help except the same few decent lads who I stayed playing with last night, dont see me throwing my ICE-BREAKER out of the pram.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Wow, REALLY....the one invite I get a year off someone, who would never dream of inviting me to an old raid or the like and I dont accept and people get salty!!!

I grinded the **** outta the game the last few days to get to 290 and you are sooooo in demand....... I will play or glitch whatever I want.

I spam the messages all the time for the nightfall and weekly help etc and never a peep outta anyone for help except the same few decent lads who I stayed playing with last night, dont see me throwing my ICE-BREAKER out of the pram.

I help you if I can when you do message even though we haven't played together recently. It's not like we have never raided or anything with each other before. Plus I also invited Anto who you were playing with.

Edit: I also grinded like hell to get raid ready. When Crota came out there were at least 4 teams trying the first day, for this one with a clan of over a hundred we couldn't even form 2 teams.

So I tried that Three Coins exploit this morning and used 40 buffs. I ended up with 4 engrams. Immolation Fists, Crest of Alpha Luphi, Helm of St 14 and Alchimest Rainment.

Is this around what others are getting ? 1 in 10 drop rate ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

emmetkenny wrote: »
    So I tried that Three Coins exploit this morning and used 40 buffs. I ended up with 4 engrams. Immolation Fists, Crest of Alpha Luphi, Helm of St 14 and Alchimest Rainment.

Is this around what others are getting ? 1 in 10 drop rate ?

I was estimating around 1 in 8, some of the others thought around 1 in 7, so seems to be around that 7-10 mark.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement