Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Any Xbox lads need to do the Shield Brothers part of the Jolly Holiday quest ? I'm going to run it later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Any Xbox lads need to do the Shield Brothers part of the Jolly Holiday quest ? I'm going to run it later today.

I do but don't have that quest yet :(

Mcsirl wrote: »
    I do but don't have that quest yet :(

You get it straight away off the Shipwright. Just check see does she have it. There was no green or purple indicator over her head for me.

You get it straight away off the Shipwright. Just check see does she have it. There was no green or purple indicator over her head for me.

Is that the one where you have to get kills with the last word in crucible for the first bit ?

Is that the one where you have to get kills with the last word in crucible for the first bit ?

Yup that's it.

• Advertisement

Yup that's it.

Haven't got the last word bit done yet , it seems to keep resetting on me when I get half way

Haven't got the last word bit done yet , it seems to keep resetting on me when I get half way

You get % for all kills when the last word is equipped and loose % for deaths.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Stuck on Patrols 101, Lay of the Land. Can't find 'Scout an Area' icon and also 'Kill any Enemies' has been stuck on 1/3 complete all day. I'm currently on the moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

shuffles03 wrote: »
    Stuck on Patrols 101, Lay of the Land. Can't find 'Scout an Area' icon and also 'Kill any Enemies' has been stuck on 1/3 complete all day. I'm currently on the moon.

Here are most of the icons for the patrol missions.
    patrol-missions.png
    You need to complete a survey mission and two kill missions.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

JMWCipu.jpg?1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Here are most of the icons for the patrol missions.
    patrol-missions.png
    You need to complete a survey mission and two kill missions.

That survey icon has never appeared. Anywhere in particular to look? Is it on the moon?

shuffles03 wrote: »
    That survey icon has never appeared. Anywhere in particular to look? Is it on the moon?

It can spawn in any area with patrol beacon, if one isn't in the area you're in go to the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

So guys just to let you know I finished the raid today in under 1 h... great stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

^ Sure ya did ;) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Cormac... wrote: »
    ^ Sure ya did ;) :pac:

I did, I promise, Atheon was a bit glitchy though but we managed in the end ;)

Oh, I was thinking after the raid attempt yesterday, that
    the cursed thralls might be able to do damage to Golgoroth, if we can get one into a puddle and then kill it.

the cursed thralls might be able to do damage to Golgoroth, if we can get one into a puddle and then kill it.

They can apparently, still leaves you needing a way to get the other
    10 million or so HP
    down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

On the way to join up with CDB-Whoop. I thought I'd have to put in a bit more effort to clear the bounty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Also:
    I was watching a stream last night. Their method was similar to ours except they destroyed 3 bubbles per gaze

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Don't know if this has been mentioned before but if you're trying to increase your light level this is a simple tip to increase it faster. When you're opening your engrams open them one at a time and check to see if they are a higher stat, if they are, equip them as the cryptarch will give you stuff that relates to your current light level. If you open them all at once they will all just relate to the same light level. As you equip the higher items, the items you get from the following engrams will be higher stats then if you hadn't equipped your opened engrams.

You's have probably all been doing this all along but I only just found this out now, so I thought I'd post it just incase anyone else was doing the same thing as me and just spamming all your engrams at the cryptarch. Damn I wasted so many engrams :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Just finished the Essential Elements step for the exotic sword bounty. That was not fun. (Apologies to anyone who invited me for stuff, I was in the zone and determined to get it done!)

It was like year one all over again, grinding the farm route for helium filaments.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Managed to delete my new FWC cloak the other day. SMH

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I have a question about the Gunsmith.

I got my Rep up to Level 1. Should I be seeing an option now for an Armsday package to be delivered on Wednesday? If not, how do you put your order in?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,853 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I have a question about the Gunsmith.

I got my Rep up to Level 1. Should I be seeing an option now for an Armsday package to be delivered on Wednesday? If not, how do you put your order in?

Think the order had to be put in by yesterday at 10am (the time Xur leaves at). Saw that the orders leave with him, online somewhere yesterday.

When you have the chance to order, you just buy them off him - it looks like a weapon consumable/pack on his screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I ordered an Omilon (?) fusion rifle last week. The package has been in my special weapon slot on my character screen and I can't move it. Gun guy gave me a pretty cool 280 shotgun specific for my Titan as well

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I ordered an Omilon (?) fusion rifle last week. The package has been in my special weapon slot on my character screen and I can't move it. Gun guy gave me a pretty cool 280 shotgun specific for my Titan as well

yeah, I'm the same. i assume that on wednesday, I'll be able to trade it for the weapon.

I got an exotic sniper over the weekend - 'The hereafter', which was nice, until the gunsmith awarded me a sniper with almost the exact same stats and perks :mad:

Hereafter is a lovely sniper, add in the chance to blind enemies on precision kills, makes it real fun in PVE.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Think the order had to be put in by yesterday at 10am (the time Xur leaves at). Saw that the orders leave with him, online somewhere yesterday.

When you have the chance to order, you just buy them off him - it looks like a weapon consumable/pack on his screen.

Oh well I guess I missed my chance this week. I didn't realise you had to order it from Xur. Seems a bit unintuitive.

Hopefully, I can still get one next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Oh well I guess I missed my chance this week. I didn't realise you had to order it from Xur. Seems a bit unintuitive.

Hopefully, I can still get one next week.

You order them from the Gunsmith. It's just that the chance to order is gone at the same time as Xûr leaves.

• Advertisement

It is strange that the cut off is Xur leaving, I would have thought the weekly reset would be the cut off for orders.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement