Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

wexdevil wrote: »
    Anyone need to do to the undying mind strike as part of the hunger pangs quest line?

Ninja edit? I was trying to come up with a joke about tumble driers....

Cormac... wrote: »
    Telesto in Nightfall is Mini-Gjallahorn :)

Sweet, got it and a few other exotics with my last lot of 3 of Coins yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭aperture_nuig

Hi Guys, quick question that I haven't been able to find a definitive answer on online:
    I have the original Destiny game, but neither of the expansion packs or TTK. I've just finished the main story missions and I'm looking for more, so I want to pick up some of the DLC. If I buy the expansion packs, will I get TTK for free? Or do I have to pay for that separately? In that case, am I not just better off trading in my copy and picking up a TTK legendary edition?
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Hi Guys, quick question that I haven't been able to find a definitive answer on online:
    I have the original Destiny game, but neither of the expansion packs or TTK. I've just finished the main story missions and I'm looking for more, so I want to pick up some of the DLC. If I buy the expansion packs, will I get TTK for free? Or do I have to pay for that separately? In that case, am I not just better off trading in my copy and picking up a TTK legendary edition?
    Cheers.

Buy the legendary edition and trade your standard copy, it works out a little bit cheaper.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,274 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I believe the legendary edition is quite cheap on Simply Games too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭aperture_nuig

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I believe the legendary edition is quite cheap on Simply Games too.

Great, thanks for the tip. Do they deliver to Ireland or do you need Parcel Motel?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,274 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Great, thanks for the tip. Do they deliver to Ireland or do you need Parcel Motel?

Sorry I've never used them unfortunately so I don't know, just saw it mentioned on here by others.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Damn it, another player graduates from the Classic 6v6/3v3 playlist to the main playlists, leaving me with less newbies to farm for kills :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Yep they deliver to parcel motel. I got my copy from them and it was delivered in a couple of days.

PlainP wrote: »
    Yep they deliver to parcel motel. I got my copy from them and it was delivered in a couple of days.

A couple of days where each day felt like 10,000 hours :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I'm still refreshing my email's... :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I just rebought this for the PS4, never having gotten too far the first time, level 14.
    And now I see an expanded game but how much is it going to cost me to buy into the latest dlc?
    Each previous pack is €35 for the two, and then you pay how much for the new expansion?

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I just rebought this for the PS4, never having gotten too far the first time, level 14.
    And now I see an expanded game but how much is it going to cost me to buy into the latest dlc?
    Each previous pack is €35 for the two, and then you pay how much for the new expansion?

When you say "Rebought" do you mean Disc or Digital?

Hope he didn't get the standard one... :/

Just realised the Taken King Strike Playlists only have 7 strikes..... not happy about that to be honest :/

Just realised the Taken King Strike Playlists only have 7 strikes..... not happy about that to be honest :/

That can be changed on Bungie's end down the line though surely?

Malukah with a Destiny tribute song.

Fieldog wrote: »

It was intentional.

The 2 main new playlists are 3x New Stikes, 2 PS Exluives, Valus and Tanniks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Fieldog wrote: »

Its an consistent policy that really bugs me. They've limited crucible maps and modes and heavily weighted certain maps throughout and all its done is limit content.

Malukah with a Destiny tribute song.

Cringe...

• Advertisement

AdamD wrote: »
    Its an consistent policy that really bugs me. They've limited crucible maps and modes and heavily weighted certain maps throughout and all its done is limit content.

I don't see why all maps/strikes can't be in rotations.

If people don't like them (Undying Mind / Bastion) etc, just up and leave. No harm no foul.

Can't say if i give a toss about the players stuck behind after I leave.

Theres some content I like more than others and I don't like how Bungie has been constantly giving with one hand and taking with the other.

I'd say Firebase Delphi showing up will be like spotting a unicorn now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

It was intentional.

The 2 main new playlists are 3x New Stikes, 2 PS Exluives, Valus and Tanniks

8 strikes on PlayStation.

Fallen S.A.B.E.R
    Sunless Cell
    Shield Brothers
    The Shadow Thief
    Cerberus Vae III
    Undying Mind
    Echo Chamber
    Dust Palace

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

8 strikes on PlayStation.

Fallen S.A.B.E.R
    Sunless Cell
    Shield Brothers
    The Shadow Thief
    Cerberus Vae III
    Undying Mind
    Echo Chamber
    Dust Palace

I suppose they want people to play and experience the new content but after a short period of time we will all get bored playing the same ones over and over. The larger the pool the less repetition and the longer my interest will be held.

Saying that Shield Brothers and Sunless Cell are my two favourite strikes in the game now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Woo hoo!

AACWuNeyJo8hBK5jJsPyzbgZLVTAEOCi0RbOSnqB_3eSsszNHYSGUIMURX8vyT3G2jjJGruUry6yGDPf7mnJYyFyzQd6Wym7QJsw_fDpxbjEiaH1R_oPa6T9gXOv3icVTZ8u854kDpKgVQZdCHt_rN-k_VeOKlEjusqQ5-xdy4Kbo5vYm2h7YpT3M-NB4b7-_t7NtLHYtQ6YpsoxnjSGmjslAr05O7FgWUm3X94mcn8UuVTb3jOX15dQ06aW7mJdwmEUXyuUlse0pZIy4as9HMH2y1PXg_TAK8v7En2y8xGbx5ADX7Oe-7khY5-f8jRyrNmcDF8ULGuC3mK-mNAOlCEbzJos1IFH3351q8sOmApqfQN55ridGSVWtQBelRpoqhBnU51I85fonoIGOKHSZg6AivLy3rjv5ZmksS_1dru424aSeqERK9ur1sxO7Ms7uCtANz7JMvFeDRbvZEVxp9y3Xg8MluEgIu7nS8mzvLIPinaOrjxM5fxK1AkIMv6vehi-hXBgiiZcAErEMSpfHwQIi3j15WNMxTuVng_0gQvD=w960-h540-no

:)

Got the Auto rifle and another shotgun from Oryx, titan bond and a ghost from the rest!

Bohrio wrote: »
    Woo hoo!

AACWuNeyJo8hBK5jJsPyzbgZLVTAEOCi0RbOSnqB_3eSsszNHYSGUIMURX8vyT3G2jjJGruUry6yGDPf7mnJYyFyzQd6Wym7QJsw_fDpxbjEiaH1R_oPa6T9gXOv3icVTZ8u854kDpKgVQZdCHt_rN-k_VeOKlEjusqQ5-xdy4Kbo5vYm2h7YpT3M-NB4b7-_t7NtLHYtQ6YpsoxnjSGmjslAr05O7FgWUm3X94mcn8UuVTb3jOX15dQ06aW7mJdwmEUXyuUlse0pZIy4as9HMH2y1PXg_TAK8v7En2y8xGbx5ADX7Oe-7khY5-f8jRyrNmcDF8ULGuC3mK-mNAOlCEbzJos1IFH3351q8sOmApqfQN55ridGSVWtQBelRpoqhBnU51I85fonoIGOKHSZg6AivLy3rjv5ZmksS_1dru424aSeqERK9ur1sxO7Ms7uCtANz7JMvFeDRbvZEVxp9y3Xg8MluEgIu7nS8mzvLIPinaOrjxM5fxK1AkIMv6vehi-hXBgiiZcAErEMSpfHwQIi3j15WNMxTuVng_0gQvD=w960-h540-no

:)

Got the Auto rifle and another shotgun from Oryx, titan bond and a ghost from the rest!

Did you start a 3rd account :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I bought the physical game again.
    I had it on release, played it and, well, time passed and I got distracted, traded her in for something else and, in my usual way, bought it again the other day in Xtravision and am getting back into the swing of the main story line, and a lot of fun it is too.
    It seems, however, that there is a good deal locked off, as a result of the dlc.
    I do seem to have elements of these dlc campaigns completed though, which is odd....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Did you start a 3rd account :D

lol

How dare you!!

You want prove!! here is prove! ;)

12028766_1482423622054333_8874896036605874448_o.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

It was torture, but I'm making up the time now kinda...

Will the clan beat him tonight?

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I bought the physical game again.
    I had it on release, played it and, well, time passed and I got distracted, traded her in for something else and, in my usual way, bought it again the other day in Xtravision and am getting back into the swing of the main story line, and a lot of fun it is too.
    It seems, however, that there is a good deal locked off, as a result of the dlc.
    I do seem to have elements of these dlc campaigns completed though, which is odd....

So you bought the Base game in xtravision the other day ? How much did you pay for it ?

• Advertisement

It was only €20.
    And it is worth it if this is all I'm going to get from it, certainly had a blast, up another three levels as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement