Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

It's listed as €59.99 on their site, and written underneath is 'New Price - €74.99, Save €15)

Save €15? The thieving scumbags!

http://www.hmv.ie/Destiny-The-Taken-King/movies-games-entertainment/pd/116390?path=Category__Games__Xbox-One

I have my torch and pitchfork at the ready. When do we march.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

It's listed as €59.99 on their site, and written underneath is 'New Price - €74.99, Save €15)

Save €15? The thieving scumbags!

http://www.hmv.ie/Destiny-The-Taken-King/movies-games-entertainment/pd/116390?path=Category__Games__Xbox-One

Why isn't it the same in store? Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Have enough leg marks now to buy either red death or the suros. Which one have people found to be better?

Red Death is decent but I'd take the SUROS myself, it is the better all rounder.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I think I figured out how the get the highest DPS in the game.

https://youtu.be/aat-7iFSgEk

And

https://youtu.be/Fr0QihBDQiU

The Warpriest and Golgoroth better watch out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I feckin love my Autumn Splendor shader

rYK0usa.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

CDBWhoop wrote: »
    Red Death is decent but I'd take the SUROS myself, it is the better all rounder.

Thunderlord :P

Thanks to Bohrio and Mitch for the NF help and pointing out drunks can't jump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

What a weekend of grinding. Was just like the good ol days again

I've 2 characters up to the mid 270's now so I'm nearly raid ready.

Does anyone know when IB's back?

EDIT: For any boardsies who want to add me on PS4 my GT is Untypical_mare.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

PlainP wrote: »
    What a weekend of grinding. Was just like the good ol days again

I've 2 characters up to the mid 270's now so I'm nearly raid ready.

Does anyone know when IB's back?

EDIT: For any boardsies who want to add me on PS4 my GT is Untypical_mare.

I initially did the same thing as you (trying to level characters at the same time), but the most efficient way to level you main character to say 290 then use the high light blue armour you have accumulated to infuse armour on your alt characters.

Got my Warlock (3rd character) to level 40 last night and 30 legendary marks later he was 285 and I've yet to visit the Dreadnaught with him.

thegame983 wrote: »
    I initially did the same thing as you (trying to level characters at the same time), but the most efficient way to level you main character to say 290 then use the high light blue armour you have accumulated to infuse armour on your alt characters.

Got my Warlock (3rd character) to level 40 last night and 30 legendary marks later he was 285 and I've yet to visit the Dreadnaught with him.

Can you use the different armour for different characters? I have one of each class so would be willing to do this with my 3rd char which is a titan but I thought that I'd have to have titan armour to level it up with. I know guns can be shared but I didn't think armour could, but I would defo be willing to do this rather than the slog of grinding if I could.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

PlainP wrote: »
    Can you use the different armour for different characters? I have one of each class so would be willing to do this with my 3rd char which is a titan but I thought that I'd have to have titan armour to level it up with. I know guns can be shared but I didn't think armour could, but I would defo be willing to do this rather than the slog of grinding if I could.

You can infuse your legendary titan armour with any armour you get from your hunter or warlock., then share weapons and ghost.

• Advertisement

Mickeroo wrote: »
    You can infuse your legendary titan armour with any armour you get from your hunter or warlock., then share weapons and ghost.

Great thanks for this will do this for my titan so.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Feck it anyway - never thought of this. I have been dismantling my 290 warlock armour and spent the weekend levelling up my Titan and Hunter! I was clued in enough to transfer over my weapons & ghost though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

As fun as this new content is, I have to say that I miss Trials. The raid is fun and challenging ... but I think I miss the challenge of playing against serious PvP players (and the reward of trials weapons and armor).

So ... exotic wise ... what has dropped for ye so far from the Year 2 stuff? I've had a load of Y1 stuff drop as their Y2 equivalent - plus the Zhalo Supercell (twice!) and the Taikonaut Titan helm. Working on the sword bounty now ... and hopefully Touch of Malice once I finally take down Oryx for the ravenous heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Didn't know we could infuse armour from other classes. Good to know.

I started on my Hunter on Friday evening and already have her up to 280 light as of last night. It's much easier to level alts once you have some decent weapons to transfer over. And even better if you've some Exotic armour saved too.

Really enjoying the Nightstalker class. I'm using the Exotic Helm Skyburners Annex, and it turns you into an orb generating machine!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Didn't know we could infuse armour from other classes. Good to know.

I started on my Hunter on Friday evening and already have her up to 280 light as of last night. It's much easier to level alts once you have some decent weapons to transfer over. And even better if you've some Exotic armour saved too.

Really enjoying the Nightstalker class. I'm using the Exotic Helm Skyburners Annex, and it turns you into an orb generating machine!

Add bloodbound and light of the pack to that too and the orbs get silly.

As fun as this new content is, I have to say that I miss Trials. The raid is fun and challenging ... but I think I miss the challenge of playing against serious PvP players (and the reward of trials weapons and armor).

So ... exotic wise ... what has dropped for ye so far from the Year 2 stuff? I've had a load of Y1 stuff drop as their Y2 equivalent - plus the Zhalo Supercell (twice!) and the Taikonaut Titan helm. Working on the sword bounty now ... and hopefully Touch of Malice once I finally take down Oryx for the ravenous heart.

Still no Supercell for me.

Got Hawkmoon and Monte Carlo early on. I didn't think much of MC prior to TTK, but I've been enjoying using it in Crucible. Feels like an SMG. Y2 versions of Suros, TLW and Invective also dropped . In terms of new stuff - Telesto and Hereafter have both dropped twice and I picked up Tlaloc on the weekend, but haven't used it yet.

Telesto has been my favourite exotic so far. It shredded enemies in last weeks Nightfall when void burn was on.

I have not attempted the raid yet. Want to run it fresh some weekend. Just enjoying the quests and the variety of Legendaries that are dropping. The Warlock fusion rifle Susanoo, is very interesting. Being able to change the elemental damage mid fight is something new and clever.

Add bloodbound and light of the pack to that too and the orbs get silly.

I've been using Bloodbound.......... sooooo much DPS and orbs!! :eek:

I see the year 2 trials weapons are in the armoury now, they just look like re-skins of the old ones stats wise, hard to judge how good they'll be until we see perks.

I'm thinking adept weapons will drop at 310 and vendor/prize package ones will be 280.

That's actually good Mick - the Y1 trials weapons were pretty much perfect so why mess with them. Y2 messenger? Yes please!

That's actually good Mick - the Y1 trials weapons were pretty much perfect so why mess with them. Y2 messenger? Yes please!

That's what I'm hoping too, will cry if it doesn't have headseeker though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭thegame983

That's what I'm hoping too, will cry if it doesn't have headseeker though.

Speaking fo which - any decent low rof/hign impact pulse rifles out there? I saw spare change 25 drop for someone in crucible, but not for me unfortunatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Looking for a PS4 Player to sign up for the Below this evening at 7pm:
    • Daily Heroic
    • 5 Heroic Strikes (I have the Quest thingy)
    • Nightfall
    • Daily PvP Match
    • 2 or 3 games of Zone control.
    Please send you applications and cover letters on headed paper to me
    Thank you for you time.

Speaking fo which - any decent low rof/hign impact pulse rifles out there? I saw spare change 25 drop for someone in crucible, but not for me unfortunatly.

The one I got off the gunsmith, Lyudima-D or something has almost identical stats to Messenger, not sure I like how it handles or the sights though. The raid pulse rifle is pretty decent in crucible so far but has lower impact.

Been keeping my eye out for a messenger replacement but not really found one yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Cormac... wrote: »
    • Daily Heroic
    • Nightfall
    • Daily PvP Match
    Thank you for you time.

I've Nightfall to do and haven't played any zone control yet. Wouldn't mind doing some quests either since I've a few 3xCoins to use.

Should be on around or just after 7 after I get back from giving blood. (Might be a bit dopey)

Those guns are still dropping. I saw a Fireteam member get Party Crasher in Crucible a while back (280 attack too iirc)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

• Daily Heroic
    • Nightfall
    • Daily PvP Match
    Thank you for you time.

I also have the Quest thingy on my Hunter. Plus my revive skills from the other night should put me in good stead.

I've Nightfall to do and haven't played any zone control yet. Wouldn't mind doing some quests either since I've a few 3xCoins to use.

Should be on around or just after 7 after I get back from giving blood. (Might be a bit dopey)
    I also have the Quest thingy on my Hunter. Plus my revive skills from the other night should put me in good stead.

Ok lads, bare in mind the 1st step of that quest is to complete 5x Lvl36 Strikes, so do those 1st and we can do the next steps in a group

I'm on the 2nd Step which is 5x Heroic Strikes.
    3rd Step then is the Nightfall

You get a 300 Artifact I believe for doing it

Ok lads, bare in mind the 1st step of that quest is to complete 5x Lvl36 Strikes, so do those 1st and we can do the next steps in a group

I'm on the 2nd Step which is 5x Heroic Strikes.
    3rd Step then is the Nightfall

You get a 300 Artifact I believe for doing it

It's just a 300 weapon I think (shotgun or fusion rifle), 300 artifact is for the court of oryx quest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Is it just me or is Pantheon the worst map in the game? I physically hate the ****ing thing.

Also, anyone Knockin about tonight after 9? Wanna try the raid out.

• Advertisement

It's just a 300 weapon I think (shotgun or fusion rifle), 300 artifact is for the court of oryx quest.

Ah yes, that's right, a terrible 300 attack shotgun is your reward

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement