Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

V9 wrote: »
    Is it just me or is Pantheon the worst map in the game? I physically hate the ****ing thing.

You clearly haven't played enough Sector 813 or Bastion.

I actually grew to like Pantheon after it was in the Trials,

Not that I liked Trials, just got me used to playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,852 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I like 813 (if i am thinking of the right map). I hate bastion though.

I like 813

NOTE: DEMOTED, BANNED, REMOVED FROM FRIENDS LIST, EGGS THROWN AT ALL HOUSES IN WICKLOW

Have to try get those CFs for touch of malice.

Have 28 of them. 2 more for the next quest step, then comes the hard part... the remaining 15.

Still have some on Patrol to get, seemingly I still have a few in Regicide too, to get. Problem is the last 7 or 8 on my not gotten list are made up of ones that currently haven't been found, or require Tier 3 CoO (have two of those to get). Probably won't get a T3 done tonight so probably won't be able to get ToM for a while yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Have 28 of them. 2 more for the next quest step, then comes the hard part... the remaining 15.

Still have some on Patrol to get, seemingly I still have a few in Regicide too, to get. Problem is the last 7 or 8 on my not gotten list are made up of ones that currently haven't been found, or require Tier 3 CoO (have two of those to get). Probably won't get a T3 done tonight so probably won't be able to get ToM for a while yet.

You should get the tier 3 done easily enough if you hang around the CoO long enough, better doing it now and then getting the next one at reset tomorrow. Also, there's a few that are in the regicide mission that you can also get on the dark blade strike.

I'm 43/50, theres still 2 in the raid I need, and I still haven't taken Oryx down yet. We tried solidly for an hour or so in the early hours this morning, but we somehow couldn't get him to stagger and he kept wiping us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I don't understand how people are so bad at Rift. I think I've lost every single match. No one on my team ever picks up the spark more than once. Usually it is about 1 carry for the whole team per match.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I don't understand how people are so bad at Rift. I think I've lost every single match. No one on my team ever picks up the spark more than once. Usually it is about 1 carry for the whole team per match.

That is because rift is a very easy game to get spawn locked on. All the other team has to do is press high towards your spawn to make for a difficult match as there is no spawn swapping like control.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

I can show you 2 in Regicide. Have you got the ones in the Darkblade strike.

Cormac... wrote: »
    Ok lads, bare in mind the 1st step of that quest is to complete 5x Lvl36 Strikes, so do those 1st and we can do the next steps in a group

I'm on the 2nd Step which is 5x Heroic Strikes.
    3rd Step then is the Nightfall

You get a 300 Artifact I believe for doing it

Ye I've reached the Heroic strike part.

If any of the xbox lads are around tonight and fancy the oryx fight, let myself or foxer know. We would appreciate the help and advice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

If any of the xbox lads are around tonight and fancy the oryx fight, let myself or foxer know. We would appreciate the help and advice!

I'll be around later if you need a hand, a weapons of light bubble is practically a must have for every step of that fight

thebag89 wrote: »
    I'll be around later if you need a hand, a weapons of light bubble is practically a must have for every step of that fight

That could be where we were going wrong. Cheers for the offer, I'll fire off an invite if we can get a fireteam together.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Ok lads, bare in mind the 1st step of that quest is to complete 5x Lvl36 Strikes, so do those 1st and we can do the next steps in a group

I'm on the 2nd Step which is 5x Heroic Strikes.
    3rd Step then is the Nightfall

You get a 300 Artifact I believe for doing it

I've done both the lvl 36 and heroic strikes part of that quest already. Nightfall is next in line for me to complete.

If someone else who still needs to do the heroic strikes part of the quest wants to join you and Optimus then that's cool. Don't want to take up a space if there's anybody that still has to do it.

I can show you 2 in Regicide. Have you got the ones in the Darkblade strike.

I'd have to check when I go home (have it down in a spreadsheet - HI CORMAC, though might be some cross character pollution - HI CORMAC!)

According to ghost hunter i have 28 of them so far and i THINK i've either all of those on my TITAN. Definitely remember the regicide mission being mentioned for a few of the fragments I don't have, but not sure on Darkblade (Sunless cell?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Feeling a bit stupid here, but could somebody explain to me when I should be using 3OC's?

PetKing wrote: »
    Feeling a bit stupid here, but could somebody explain to me when I should be using 3OC's?

Bosses with the BIG yellow bar and the black skull on the left hand side of it - they are the ones with the potential to drop an exotic when you are using 3oC. 'Consume' one before or during the fight. It will carry over until you defeat an eligible boss so if you pop one for a normal yellow guy don't worry about it. They are only used up after a fight with the potential for them to reward you.

I'd have to check when I go home (have it down in a spreadsheet - HI CORMAC, though might be some cross character pollution - HI CORMAC!)

According to ghost hunter i have 28 of them so far and i THINK i've either all of those on my TITAN. Definitely remember the regicide mission being mentioned for a few of the fragments I don't have, but not sure on Darkblade (Sunless cell?)

I have 40..... 39 of them are on my Warlock :/

I'm hoping the missing one is from the Tier 2 CoO

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Mercy rules a complete joke when you're trying to get the 6 primary kills quest. Every ****ing game just ends before you can do so, such a **** rule.

Just kill harder bro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

I'll be around on Xbox in a bit if anyone is doing a raid. Vialli101 is the tag

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

First for me, the lads are sick of killing him:D
    Thumbnail_Large.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

VxzZewP.png
    Finally got my other two characters sorted. Will continue to infuse high level stuff I get on my warlock into them to bring them up a little more.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I have 40..... 39 of them are on my Warlock :/

I'm hoping the missing one is from the Tier 2 CoO

handy site here for all your Calcified Fragment needs:

http://destinycalcifiedfragments.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Cheers to Bag, Ger, Mick, Itchy and Beatin for the raid win tonight. First time trying on Tuesday night was a slog. Friday we were getting the mechanics down but kept changing Fireteam members and we stalled. Tonight it seemed far easier than it probably was.

Got a scout rifle and helmet for my troubles for downing Oryx (as well as a shotgun and chest piece on Tuesday from earlier segments) ... still only 297 light though. It's a grind!

I'm at 294 and have yet to do top tier Court of Oryx, any Taken Champions, 12 quests + raid

Not sure how I've made it this far

Big thanks to the bag, gerard, cable, manad and I suppose foxer :pac:

Oryx went a lot smoother than I was expecting and the less said about a certain bubble placement the better....!

I'm at 294 and have yet to do top tier Court of Oryx, any Taken Champions, 12 quests + raid

Not sure how I've made it this far Blowing a load of 3oCs on Scourge of Winter helped me alot

:D

:D

Scourge of Winter me bollix

That Gate Lord fella is the way to go. Speed run it in 3 minutes you can

That's not even how I'm at 294 tbh. I think it's from bum rushing fights in CoO without any ruins

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

PetKing wrote: »

If you're close to level 300 use the 3OC as Mitch says but don't cash the engram - leave it in your Vault until you hit 300. Have a few friends that cashed them at level 300 and had a good hit rate on 310 weapons and armour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Anybody on PS4 up for some crucible tonight?

Depending on my lag

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement