Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Just gave the lads a hand with Oryx and my reward ? Two mouldering shards :(

Unlucky drop. On that though, thanks to yourself and cable for the dig out- you could probably tell the frustration of not getting it done was beginning to eat at swamp

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

JD1763 wrote: »
    Is anyone still playing on the 360 by any chance? I picked up the collectors edition last week and am up to level 25 at the minute. But it's getting harder playing solo with some of the missions.

Pretty sure I could give you a hand one of the nights during the coming week.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

But the ones who do will have an adavantage wouldn't they?

At the higher levels it was marginal. Before, I think if you were within 3 light levels ie. 27-30 , 33-36 it made little difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,848 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Unlucky drop. On that though, thanks to yourself and cable for the dig out- you could probably tell the frustration of not getting it done was beginning to eat at swamp

should have heard the bitching in my group last night - was getting very tetchy between a few people. People being told how to do things, when clearly it was just a feck up or mistake rather than ignorance that had cost us. Was annoying to even listen to, never mind being on the recieving end of it (as I was at one point for nothing!)

Was a frustrating run at Oryx. we got him down to only needing one more stagger 3 or 4 times before eventually ending him - people forgetting about oryx, runnign to the blight too early, firing auto rifles at him... frustrating. If we hadn't got him done on the run we did i'd have quit anyway!

We were trying a new way (for most of the group) at running the last encounter. Bohrio and Generic had ran it that way the previous night so I brought the tactic with me. Designated runner (obviously) and designated 3 platform people - so everyone has a specific job rather than it changing depending where the spark is - works very well, once we got over the initial teething problems of getting it up and running.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Got a lucky 310 Obsidian Mind drop from a helmet engram :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I'm going to take another crack at the Raid fresh this weekend if anyone wants to jump in.

wes wrote: »
    Got a lucky 310 Obsidian Mind drop from a helmet engram :D.

You're dead to me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Cormac... wrote: »
    I'm going to take another crack at the Raid fresh this weekend if anyone wants to jump in.

Sure, need to do it on my warlock. Tomorrow ok, can't really do Sunday as I have to be at the airport for 4am on Monday.

I would but I've already done it 3 times this week....:D Though my drops were generally disappointing. :(

Sure, need to do it on my warlock. Tomorrow ok, can't really do Sunday as I have to be at the airport for 4am on Monday.

Ok, but I have 1 condition.

Please STFU about all the great drops you have gotten while I'm pissing around trying to stay alive with a Blue 287 Ghost, an Auto Rifle and a 290 Obsidian Mind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

You're dead to me :mad:

Hugs Obsidian Mind :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,094 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Please STFU about all the great drops you have gotten while I'm pissing around trying to stay alive with a Blue 287 Ghost, an Auto Rifle and a 290 Obsidian Mind

Says your man with a 287 ghost. Here's me with a 284 one
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

I'd like to run the raid on my Warlock so count me in.

CDBWhoop wrote: »
    I'd like to run the raid on my Warlock so count me in.

Cool, will probably do it this evening/tonight just to get it out of the way.

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, want that Raid ghost.

That way I'll be 300 so Exotic Engrams will Decrypt at 310

Hugs 310 Stag :D. Seriously, its just luck of the draw. Only got moldering shards off Oryx on Tuesday myself like Emmet iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Ill be up for the court tonight lads, iv got an antiquates ruin aswell

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, want that Raid ghost.

They only might decrypt at 310. Been roughly 50/50 for me so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Raid Ghost you say?

What time you thinking?

Mickeroo wrote: »
    They only might decrypt at 310. Been roughly 50/50 for me so far.

I will take it my good sir. With my peasantry 305 Raid Fusion every little helps

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Many thanx to the lads that did the raid with with myself over the last two days and lunchtime today.....it might take us that little bit longer not through lack of talent but all the craic but its well worth it.

Have multiple check points (Last boss, Golgorath and Warpriest) on 3 chars so if anyone is looking to raid tonight 8/9 hit me up and we make a space. New comers to raid always welcome....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

I feel your pain. My warlock is able to run around as a high 299 light level, using the exotic sword, raid sniper and that raid ghost that everyone has earned by now. I just need one more high rated piece of gear to get over that magic 300 number so that I get the chance of 310 items. I have not even done the nightfall yet this week hoping that I can run it at 300 light level.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Pretty sure I could give you a hand one of the nights during the coming week.

Cool thanks my GT is Desolateseven, just joined the clan as well.

Here's a question. We get new ghosts, but the ghost (Nolan bot) stats the same..... Why/how? He ain't the ghost that ressed us.... Hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

We get new ghost shells....

Here's a question. We get new ghosts, but the ghost (Nolan bot) stats the same..... Why/how? He ain't the ghost that ressed us.... Hmmm

The ghost doesn't change, just the shell containing its light.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

They're ghost shells not ghosts. :)

I'm here trying to quote CDB and he's deleted his post....

Clever, Clever, Creature

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

I'm here trying to quote CDB and he's deleted his post....

Clever, Clever, Creature

I spotted a typo and went to correct it but said feck it... delete.... Lost in time like guardians tears in the Iron Banner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Because you would want to get gear to get up the ladder, like playing any Activity.

Aside from enjoying the game mode, you would theoretically not have any incentive to play once you're 310.

Ah yes you would, trials is the only game mode that you would have an incentive to play after you've hit 310, in fact it's only when you hit 310 that you will see the full Benidorm of trials.
    After you've got the highest level your still going to want to play it to get to the lighthouse as well as obtaining the specific hear to increase your Intellect and discipline. Even after you get all the gear and weapons , people will still play just to get the buzz from going flawless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Hoping when I beat Ornyx tonight my Titan stuck on 299 for the last week will hit the magic 300+.

I dont know if its a pro or a con having 3 different chars all over 295 light. Prolly better having 3 of the same chars the way the armour is dropping or not dropping as the case maybe!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement