Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

So ... secret room in the raid on the jumping/dildo section ... still hasn't been figured out how to open the inner door with the orbs yet...

http://youtu.be/O12dv-6Tc7s

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

I never knew there were strike specific legendary items. Got the darksword fusion rifle this morning. These items seem to drop for me instead of exotic engrams when I use the coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,848 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i THINK i have 42 of the calcified fragments.

2 are gettable, maybe this week - with help. and a BIG maybe at a third.

1 will be got from the agnorach ruin (or whatever it is called) once I charge the ruin (1 charge) and then cash it in.
    1 can be got from T3 if I can find a large group willing to run it in the CoO.
    the third can be got if I can beat T3 in TWO FECKING MINUTES. Unlikely, may as well just bin that bounty, seems impossible.

Hopefully I can get a T3 done this weekend and then do another next week to HOPEFULLY have 45 fragments and then the Touch of Malice. Stupid weapon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Thanks folks, got a game in VOG through the app (can kinda see why there was over 1000 deaths first time around!!) but more than willing for more runs 😠I'll add ye now and if anyone fancys one of the others invite me in

Happy to help anytime, GT is same as above :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

So ... secret room in the raid on the jumping/dildo section ... still hasn't been figured out how to open the inner door with the orbs yet...

http://youtu.be/O12dv-6Tc7s

Didn't Datto tweet the sequence? Although Iv only glanced about today so I could be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

1 will be got from the agnorach ruin (or whatever it is called) once I charge the ruin (1 charge) and then cash it in.
    the third can be got if I can beat T3 in TWO FECKING MINUTES. Unlikely, may as well just bin that bounty, seems impossible.

Hopefully I can get a T3 done this weekend and then do another next week to HOPEFULLY have 45 fragments and then the Touch of Malice. Stupid weapon.

Just chance your arm if your on your own and there's randomers at the court, last two weeks I've beaten both tier 3 bosses with just two randomers on the first go and in under two minutes. Dont discard the bounty whatever you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Just chance your arm if your on your own and there's randomers at the court, last two weeks I've beaten both tier 3 bosses with just two randomers on the first go and in under two minutes. Dont discard the bounty whatever you do.

Yeah, if you on and nothing to do I always head down and see whats what. 9/10 times there are peeps there and I have done many a tier 3 with random lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,458 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Check what you have here:

http://destinycalcifiedfragments.com/

Finally finished the Last Word portion of the Chaperone quest. **** that noise. Mayhem Clash is the way to go for that one. Then I made the mistake of parting with the 15000 glimmer for the second part before buying my Armsday packages.

Off to the Exclusion Zone....

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yeah, if you on and nothing to do I always head down and see whats what. 9/10 times there are peeps there and I have done many a tier 3 with random lads.

about 49 times out of 50 I had over to the hall of souls it is empty!

• Advertisement

Check what you have here:

http://destinycalcifiedfragments.com/

I've 43 out of 50 according to ghost hunter but i KNOW one of them is from the agnorach ruin which I got on my warlock the other day, so I know that I have to pick that one up for my Titan as well. That is the only one I know I have on other characters but not on the titan. Hopefully it is the only one. Unfortunately there is no way to be sure.

I'll have to get to 45 and hope I have them all for the titan. If not, there are 28 I will have to check through as I had them before I started checking them off on a spreadsheet.

Such a pain in the ass that there isn't a good way of checking which fragments you have on each specific character.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,273 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I've 43 out of 50 according to ghost hunter but i KNOW one of them is from the agnorach ruin which I got on my warlock the other day, so I know that I have to pick that one up for my Titan as well. That is the only one I know I have on other characters but not on the titan. Hopefully it is the only one. Unfortunately there is no way to be sure.

I'll have to get to 45 and hope I have them all for the titan. If not, there are 28 I will have to check through as I had them before I started checking them off on a spreadsheet.

Such a pain in the ass that there isn't a good way of checking which fragments you have on each specific character.

I know it isn't specific but if you look at the dreadnought map it tells you how many you have on that character in the bottom right, you won't know which ones but you'll at least know how many short you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Really good precise read of the Oryx fight at the end of the raid. Highly advisable to read if you have yet to do it or have tried a few times and are struggling with the order of play. I found it very useful in the breakdown of the transitions. And the individual roles for everyone......sorry if its a repost.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3m8gea/easymode_oryx_guide_tips_tricks_and_tactics/

Also, did not know that the Black Spindle should not be used for Oryx as his belly is not a CRIT SPOT! Ideal for orges just not for the main man!!!

Also the map for the hidden chest before Golgoroth and order for stepping on plates...

http://imgur.com/gPTYGAC

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3lmg1k/minor_sga_golgoroth_chest_solution_100/

I know it isn't specific but if you look at the dreadnought map it tells you how many you have on that character in the bottom right, you won't know which ones but you'll at least know how many short you are.

cheers - just checked and it is 41 out of 50 on my Titan, but I also miscounted my fragments earlier, there are 9 fragments I know I don't have on any character, so they will be the same 9 that I am missing on the Titan, so no needle in a haystack searching required.

9 I am missing are:

Agnorach ruin.
    3 Court of Oryx T3 fragments.
    1 Bounty Fragment
    Scent of the Worm chest
    3 Unknow/Unfound ones (according to the Reddit thread and other sources - fragments 43,44,45).

Will hopefully get one of the T3 fragments and the Agnorach Ruin this weekend, which will leave me two off. Guess T3 next week and checking out this Scent of the Worm chest one is the way I am going to have to do it.

Annoyingly \Fragment 50 for me is beating T3 in under 2 minutes; but all the talk I see of it online has it as a T2 completion. JERKS

Get someone to help you with the scent chest by standing on the invisible platforms, it can be a be a bit frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Not sure if people know this already but you can upgrade gear using gear from other classes.. I burnt through a lot of legendary gear before realising this last night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I finally got to 290 Light. A 298 auto-rifle called Red Spectre dropped for me in the Daily Crucible. Ready for the Raid now I think.

Could only place 2 orders for Armsday, even though I'm rank 4. I'm holding onto 1 package for next week to try for a better roll. I thought it was 1 package per rank?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Stuck on 299, will have to wait till the reset and try get sone raid armour.

Might forget about the raid boss for a few weeks. Just cant seem to get it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Wonda-Boy wrote:
    New comers to raid always welcome....
    Haven't started raiding yet, but good to hear. Seems to be lots of pre established raiding parties. Feels like its at that point where people want completions under their belt, I just want freedom to fail a little as I learn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Well worth a look and listen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Nelhenna

emmetkenny wrote:
    Get him to log into Bungie.Net and see what shows up there.

emmetkenny wrote:
    Is he a regular player or only getting back into it now ?

He tried but no joy there either. He's emailed bungle, but hasn't heard anything back yet.

He only upgraded to the two dlcs recently from vanilla Destiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

Says at the bottom of the article the image is a fake.

I'm in work just skimmed it

Apparently you can block Skolas's Devouring Essence with your sword, ie. block as the timer reaches 0 and you'll survive. Not that anyone gives a **** anymore...

Apparently you can block Skolas's Devouring Essence with your sword, ie. block as the timer reaches 0 and you'll survive. Not that anyone gives a **** anymore...

Works on crota's oversoul too.

up to 42 calcified fragments.

Need a T3 clearance today or tomorrow (even better if under 2 mins...lol) and try to get that scent of the worm one - then a t3 clearance next week should get me to 45. Tried a few times to get scent of the worm one today but failed terribly a number of times. can't get the left wall run method consistently, and can't get the jumps quick enough the 'proper way'. Gonna have to hunt out a couple of helpful guardians to stand on a couple of the plat forms to help me on the way for that.

Also need to try and get in one a big CoO group.

Scent of the Worm one is fairly easy. Just get an idea of the platforms before you try it and preferably max agility. if you're a Hunter, slap on bladedancer and the MIDA.

• Advertisement

Hadn't noticed that the amount of glimmer from yellow bars has been reduced. I had to farm the exclusion zone yesterday and was fairly pissed at how long it took just to get to 10k. Bit of an odd thing to do on Bungie's part, probably falls into their philosophy of trying to slow player progress and increase the need to grind for mats etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement