Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Yeah its very frustrating mate getting there and not doing it then trying to get a team together to run it again. I will help you tonite no probs mate I will drag the JOLLY BOYS FIRETEAM aswell and we lash her out of it. Best thing anyone can do is get the bag of ferrets (touch of malice) its just insane in the raid.

In fact I am online now in about 20 mins gonna try run a lunchtime fresh raid.

Grand job, I should be logging on at 8 if that suits. If not then no worries, some other time.

The Jolly Boys - Not the gang you'd want to meet in a dark alley I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

wes wrote: »
    The First Firewall Quest Available!

Reddit thread talking about it now.

Will have get a fire team together to try this, when I get home from work. I have to say that the secrets like this are great fun. I wish they did this kind of stuff in year 1. Hopefully we see them expand on this kind of thing in Destiny 2.

Yeah its rough, just tried that quest, after 4 spawns of knights and the final boss came out, I blew myself up with a rocket :( . A fireteam would deffo be handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,090 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

syboit wrote: »
    Yeah its rough, just tried that quest, after 4 spawns of knights and the final boss came out, I blew myself up with a rocket :( . A fireteam would deffo be handy.

I did the same....... TWICE :(

emmetkenny wrote: »

I'm around for another 20mins if you want to invite me to this.

Aces and 8 8

I'm around for another 20mins if you want to invite me to this.

Aces and 8 8

Sorry tried it at lunch but I'd to go back to work :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

It got me by surprised the first time, I got my ar..e kick withint seconds lol but then I switched to supercell, arc shotgun and a rocket launcher.

All majors have arc shields so there is no need to use anything else.

Oh a titan and a bubble come very handy as well!

Once you do this is not that bad :)

Bohrio wrote: »
    It got me by surprised the first time, I got my ar..e kick withint seconds lol but then I switched to supercell, arc shotgun and a rocket launcher.

All majors have arc shields so there is no need to use anything else.

Oh a titan and a bubble come very handy as well!

Once you do this is not that bad :)

Oh look at me and my fancy Supercell :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

It's awesome Titan - I think I have three of them now.

Awesome.

I think the Supercell will be your Y2 G'horn jinx...

Sorry man I assumed you had it... you can still use an arc shotgun and use primary on the firey nights ;)

Like merry said It is really good, hopefully Xur will sell it this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Bohrio wrote: »
    hopefully Xur will sell it this week :)

He better not. I'll be away from Friday thru to Sunday. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

He better not. I'll be away from Friday thru to Sunday. :(

You have gone and jinxed yourself, he will be giving them our for free with a year 2 unnerfed Gjallarhorn now.

It's awesome Titan - I think I have three of them now.

Awesome.

I think the Supercell will be your Y2 G'horn jinx...

You must be giving RNGesus some Blowjobs with the drops your getting you jammy got :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

dudeeile wrote: »

The Jolly Boys - Not the gang you'd want to meet in a dark alley I'd say.

On the contrary, a nicer bunch of lads you could not meet. So relaxed playing with them makes gaming a joy....I hit you up later for a raid m8 hopefully 9 bells starting. Get watching U TOOB vids lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

8 Mars events - 8 kill the targets.

**** this game

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

AdamD wrote: »

**** this game

Hah, I've had 4 in a row so far :mad:

**** this game

Man I spent more time in Mars alone than with all the other ones combined 3 times... ridiculous

Same thing as VIP missions in Venus... takes 10 attempts (back to orbit and then back to venus again) to find one

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

You must be giving RNGesus some Blowjobs with the drops your getting you jammy got :D

LOL! Still waiting on Supercell to drop for me. I want it more now because I'm Nightstalking. How did your raid go yesterday?

I was very happy with my first run last night and got some good drops to push my level up. Thanks to the guys who brought me through. Don't think I did too badly. Struggled a bit at Oryx, but I'm sure I'll get the mechanics down better the more I play the raid. I watched some vids today of the runner duties. Also, it was quite an experience seeing the big f****r for the first time!

http://destinytracker.com/dg/3840404899

LOL! Still waiting on Supercell to drop for me. I want it more now because I'm Nightstalking. How did your raid go yesterday?

I was very happy with my first run last night and got some good drops to push my level up. Thanks to the guys who brought me through. Don't think I did too badly. Struggled a bit at Oryx, but I'm sure I'll get the mechanics down better the more I play the raid. I watched some vids today of the runner duties. Also, it was quite an experience seeing the big f****r for the first time!

http://destinytracker.com/dg/3840404899

Yea flew through the first one on my Titan. I just need the helmet, scout and LMG now, but most of my gear is around the 304 level.

Then ran a second one on the Hunter, only have a chest for him, and got to Oryx fairly quickly but it was quite late then and we started making silly mistakes so called it a night.

I ran the Relic for the 3 times for the Sisters and everytime on Oryx. Its much easier to do when you have the increased agility perk on the Raid armour.

http://www.destinytracker.com/dg/3838024997

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Got the core reset, ended up only having to do 3 events on mars so it wasn't so bad, earth and moon were straight away :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

are these mission today only??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭RTighe

no idea

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

https://twitter.com/Bungie/status/651833248818049024

That tweet makes me think if you havent started it that it will disappear tomorrow at reset

• Registered Users Posts: 45,847 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

wexdevil wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/Bungie/status/651833248818049024

That tweet makes me think if you havent started it that it will disappear tomorrow at reset

SH1T. I didn't get it done last night, only the first part of it.

I'm hoping we needed to complete the daily on Tuesday in order to unlock this, so it was only available to people who had done that (or similar needed stuff, hence the collectables needed to unlock) but once it is unlocked it will stay to completion.

If you didn't have the collectables required before yesterday the mission didn't unlock, but you will have a chance to collect the stuff needed for it again, and it will return again in a while.

FINGERS CROSSED.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

SH1T. I didn't get it done last night, only the first part of it.

I'm hoping we needed to complete the daily on Tuesday in order to unlock this, so it was only available to people who had done that (or similar needed stuff, hence the collectables needed to unlock) but once it is unlocked it will stay to completion.

If you didn't have the collectables required before yesterday the mission didn't unlock, but you will have a chance to collect the stuff needed for it again, and it will return again in a while.

FINGERS CROSSED.

I didn't bother with the Daily on Tuesday and the mission was unlocked for me last night, I'd say you're ok once you've done the first part though. You'll get through the two "missions" in about 20/25 minutes solo, the waiting around for warsats is the drawn out bit, with that part in it you'd have to think they wouldn't remove the quest on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I didn't bother with the Daily on Tuesday and the mission was unlocked for me last night, I'd say you're ok once you've done the first part though. You'll get through the two "missions" in about 20/25 minutes solo, the waiting around for warsats is the drawn out bit, with that part in it you'd have to think they wouldn't remove the quest on you.

I did the two new missions and also did the venus academy mission after, It was getting late at that stage so I called it a night - I assume I'll still be able to do the 3 warsat parts at any time now yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I did the two new missions and also did the venus academy mission after, It was getting late at that stage so I called it a night - I assume I'll still be able to do the 3 warsat parts at any time now yeah?

No - one knows for sure. Talking about it yesterday and saying surely they can't just let the quest run for a day, people will be outraged. Then I remembered the Year 1 Ghjallhorn debacle.

That single timed level was a crock, dunno how many times I died missing the jumps. Felt like I was playing a mario game, platforming and timed, please bungie no more!

On the flip side the warsat quests were excellent, so many guardians hanging around waiting. Don't think I've ever seen them completed so fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

That single timed level was a crock, dunno how many times I died missing the jumps. Felt like I was playing a mario game, platforming and timed, please bungie no more!

On the flip side the warsat quests were excellent, so many guardians hanging around waiting. Don't think I've ever seen them completed so fast.

My god I couldn't disagree with this anymore. The warsat was torture, 1.5 hours sitting around Mars and never even got a warsat. Compared with 4 minutes of running and jumping through a mission? Are you mad?!

My god I couldn't disagree with this anymore. The warsat was torture, 1.5 hours sitting around Mars and never even got a warsat. Compared with 4 minutes of running and jumping through a mission? Are you mad?!

:D , when your as bad with the jumps as I am, I seriously must look at my agility. Got lucky with the warsats, even got the one on earth on my first go (in the mothyards), first time ever I've seen one on earth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

I love this game. I currently have a Titan level 15 and a Hunter level 30. The story is not great so far, but the gameplay is just fantastic :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement