Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Destiny Public Events.com FTW!!!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

You're not guaranteed a Warsat though, particularly on Mars. moon and Earth are fairly reliable for Warsas at Skywatch and Archer's Line. I ended up having 6 Eliminate Target events in a row on Mars, then I went off to do a raid.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Mickeroo wrote: »
    You're not guaranteed a Warsat though, particularly on Mars. moon and Earth are fairly reliable for Warsas at Skywatch and Archer's Line. I ended up having 6 Eliminate Target events in a row on Mars, then I went off to do a raid.

Only arriving back after a hiatus and I see that the Walker at the Divide is now a Crota looking giant darkness guy.

Have public events like that been transitioned to Taken incursions now?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,090 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Just saw on Reddit that Hunters can avoid Golgorths Gaze orbs by shadestepping.

The orbs can't track you and explode.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Looks like the next stage for the sleeper simulant quest is up, I loaded up the xbox to check and I have to do the damn dashboard update :/

• Advertisement

quad_red wrote: »
    Only arriving back after a hiatus and I see that the Walker at the Divide is now a Crota looking giant darkness guy.

The walker still spawns there as well. I've had it where they both spawn a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

other guardians probably summoned a champion. When the taken appear (the divide is a good place), if you kill 3 lieutenants the champions comes then. Later quests have you killing some of these.

The devil walker still appears, great fun when the walker and a champion are there together

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I haven't done the quest yet. From my experience the best places for warsats on Mars is that section -- can't remember the name -- between the dust palace and the underground station. They drop opposite the building with the Vex on the roof. I also found that Skywatch & Archers line are best for Earth and the Moon respectively.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Quad is back! About time too Bunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

My experience of the timed level was spawn, walk forward two steps, fall to death through gap in crane.
    After lambasting my friends for not mentioning said gap I was told just run past all the enemies. I then ran into a yellow wizard and a load of his goons that reset my clock again.
    It was pretty easy in the end but I apparently don't do easy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Sleeper simulant now unlocked , today's part was just to do the SABRE strike and then you get a frame that you bring to the gunsmith and he gives you the simulant

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Sleeper simulant now unlocked , today's part was just to do the SABRE strike and then you get a frame that you bring to the gunsmith and he gives you the simulant

Wat, easy as that?

Anyone want to jump in and do the strike on xbox one?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Just spotted on reddit that if you only do the warsats after the daily reset, you wont get the next step of the questline till the following days reset.

At least i know what I'll be doing this evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

syboit wrote: »
    other guardians probably summoned a champion. When the taken appear (the divide is a good place), if you kill 3 lieutenants the champions comes then. Later quests have you killing some of these.

The devil walker still appears, great fun when the walker and a champion are there together

Really? Cos the last two times, when he actually went down, it was clearly others doing the leg work. At level 40 and light 200, I wasn't doing much.

But the previous few times when the Crota lad arrived I was level 34 or something and I might as well have been throwing bananas at him. And there was no one else around.

So after getting nailed by his petrol bomb attack a good few times, he eventually disappeared in abject disappointment that this is the best that was on offer. Kinda like the first time I ever went into a Waffle House in the states. Expected so much but it was a filthy grotty hole and the food makes the dog **** you'd get off a diner off the M1 in England look decent.

Anyway.

wexdevil wrote: »

I'll be on in a couple of mins

Aces and 8 8

wexdevil wrote: »

I'll give you a hand , hardest bit is the Warsaw at the start but I've seen people get under the map for that bit don't know how they do it though :(

Wat, easy as that?

Yup, that's it

Really? Cos the last two times, when he actually went down, it was clearly others doing the leg work. At level 40 and light 200, I wasn't doing much.

But the previous few times when the Crota lad arrived I was level 34 or something and I might as well have been throwing bananas at him. And there was no one else around.

So after getting nailed by his petrol bomb attack a good few times, he eventually disappeared in abject disappointment that this is the best that was on offer. Kinda like the first time I ever went into a Waffle House in the states. Expected so much but it was a filthy grotty hole and the food makes the dog **** you'd get off a diner off the M1 in England look decent.

Anyway.

The big guy and all taken will go away after a while, so if you don't get him in a certain time he just goes.

proxy.jpg?t=HBh2aHR0cDovL3NjcmVlbnNob3RzY29udGVudC10MzAwMi54Ym94bGl2ZS5jb20vMDAwOTgwMDAwMDAwNGZhYS1hMmM0ZGEzMi1hN2FiLTRlOGYtYTZkMC01NzkwYjVhOTc4NDUvVGh1bWJuYWlsX0xhcmdlLlBORxTkCxSUBhwUhAYUlAMAABYAEgA&s=oesqqjOc8JieCzRtYNlGW8nflgPjoXKQm6_z270WqC4

I thought the strike was going to be tougher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Got my warsats done quick enough. Mars was a bit of a hold up. Warsats not that common there as opposed to other types of events. Some guardians were killing Taken, last thing I wanted was a taken leader turning up. Mars warsats are that bit messier. Minotaur and hydra majors. Only completed it with on character. One SS will be enough for now I think. Has more mission unlocked today?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    We were using Destinypublicevents and there were 3 of us so we covered as many potential Warsats as possible!

Think we counted 12 then I chucked it. Stayed in the party chat whilst I played fifa, had finished 3 FUT games by the time they got it, must have been around 20 events. Really **** quest.

Heh, after all the hype and obsessive looking for secrets leading to Sleeper Stimulant by folks elsewhere online it's kind of hilarious it ended up being a relatively easy and straight forward (though annoying in places) quest in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Looking at the weapons description, I reckon there might be more to come. It says "subroutine IKELOS=Complete. MIDNIGHT EXIGENT=still in progress."

Possible upgrade in the future?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

That thing is a beast... one shots yellow knights like nothing...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Oooooh yes please!!! I'll take one!

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Bohrio wrote: »
    That thing is a beast... one shots yellow knights like nothing...

WANT!!

I got the Ikelos fusion core yesterday, but didn't bother doing the Warsats etc. Can continue the quest from that point today? It would suck if I lost this and had to wait until next week and start The First Firewall mission again.

WANT!!

I got the Ikelos fusion core yesterday, but didn't bother doing the Warsats etc. Can continue the quest from that point today? It would suck if I lost this and had to wait until next week and start The First Firewall mission again.

You can continue I think but you won't get the gun today.

WANT!!

I'll do the warsats with you later. I need to do them as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I'll do the warsats with you later. I need to do them as well.

If the missus will let me on :o

I'll send you a message to let you know later. Cheers dude.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement