Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Keen scout perk on hunter is the best thing really, otherwise just keep doing circuits of the first area on the dreadnought checking the caves/rooms and keeping an eye out for any chests.

Ah Very good, I don't really hunter in PvE, guess I'll have to jump in with someone doing Patrol, all I've done is unlock ShadowArrowGuy and left it at that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Cormac... wrote: »
    Ah Very good, I don't really hunter in PvE, guess I'll have to jump in with someone doing Patrol, all I've done is unlock ShadowArrowGuy and left it at that :pac:

Keen Scout is an amazing perk. It does a lot and makes the Nightstalker class feel very unique.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Good old PSN seems to be down lads, dont be getting your hopes up on raiding tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Best way of Farming Dreadnaught Chests (for Radium Flakes) anyone?

I am still rocking a purple sword and need a tonne of the stuff to get exotic scours and upgrade my touch of malice

couple of good vid's on youtube showing the locations at the hullbreach, as said just keep doing circuits checking certain places,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UDb8s8uuLw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULaxiiabGvw

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

emmetkenny wrote: »
    You deffo don't need a 310 1000 yard stare. You shoot your own and the guy directly across from you shoots at it as well then both of you turn and shoot the other guys. Also helps to have a guy free in the middle to get a few shots off on the first and third orge to spawn.

It's a great help to the team if you have one especially if you free in the middle, staggers like a bitch! 2 shots into all ogres as they spawn is a great help to the team. The qui cker the orges gone the better tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Looks like all Black Spindles (including vault and in character) are being nerfed next week. For what it's worth, my advice if you have a 310 is to infuse it into any 300 special you are okay with losing, should sit around 306/7, grab a spare Spindle and sit on it until you can get it to 300, then infuse your 306/7 special for around a 305 Spindle. Best of a bad situation and what not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Had a good run through the raid last night, got 2 cloaks, the ghost shell (at lower light than what I had) , the raid pulse rifle and the helmet. It went very well imo. I was glad i'd watched the ins and and outs of the daughters and Oryx on youtube first though. There's a lot going on but the the lads had it down to a tee.

Had a good run through the raid last night, got 2 cloaks, the ghost shell (at lower light than what I had) , the raid pulse rifle and the helmet. It went very well imo. I was glad i'd watched the ins and and outs of the daughters and Oryx on youtube first though. There's a lot going on but the the lads had it down to a tee.

The first few times its very hard to see whats going on, even then chances are you are not the runner with the relic and all that is going on while you are just trying to stay alive.

Trust me the more you raid the easier it gets, and the higher your light. So its a win win!

Just dont stress about making mistakes as it will just put you off the raid altogether, I messed up the jumps last night in the daughters and I was fit to be tied letting the team down.....had to chillax and take it easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

You should have seen our first runs Stone! Not pretty. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I just got an Exotic scout rifle called Tlaloc.

I'm on a run of scout rifles right now. This and two Jade Rabbits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Charged Agonarch Runes are offline for the moment. Players found a glitch/exploit/majigger for "infinite" engrams at the chest. Bungie have disabled the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,090 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Charged Agonarch Runes are offline for the moment. Players found a glitch/exploit/majigger for "infinite" engrams at the chest. Bungie have disabled the event.

How did that glitch work ? Run out and reload the area ?

I am free tonight if anyone needs a hand doing raids, have to help a lad at golgorath but free after. Would rather help new lads then exp. lads just trying to finish TBH but if stuck for DPS giz a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

emmetkenny wrote: »
    How did that glitch work ? Run out and reload the area ?

Youtube is your friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I just got an Exotic scout rifle called Tlaloc.

I'm on a run of scout rifles right now. This and two Jade Rabbits.

Tlaloc has an interesting end perk. Gun improves once you have your super up. Pretty good for sunsingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Mayhem Rumble is making the crucible sword kills part of the exotic sword quest a little easier - from 0 to 22 in five matches yesterday

Mayhem Rumble is making the crucible sword kills part of the exotic sword quest a little easier - from 0 to 22 in five matches yesterday

Especially if a fireteam goes in and all kill each other in turn, stick on the brightest shaders you have to see each other as best you can. 3 of use did it in no time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Especially if a fireteam goes in and all kill each other in turn, stick on the brightest shaders you have to see each other as best you can. 3 of use did it in no time!

Ye dirty Boosters!! Shame on ye ;)

Ye dirty Boosters!! Shame on ye ;)

Indeed, It reminds me of the Black Ops 2 days, when it wasnt uncommon to find 2 fellas hiding away in a dingy corner of the map getting up to all sorts.

needless to say, I used to then make it my mission to find them and interrupt their fun. cue nasty xbox live message = mission accomplished. :D

Might do a fresh Kings Fall at around 7:30 on my Hunter if anyone is up for it

• Advertisement

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    I am free tonight if anyone needs a hand doing raids, have to help a lad at golgorath but free after. Would rather help new lads then exp. lads just trying to finish TBH but if stuck for DPS giz a shout.

If you're on XB1, can I take you up on that offer?! I need to complete 3 more heroic strikes and doing with someone experienced always helps!

I've signed up to the BRDS clan, my gamertag is Davenocheese. Thanks!

If you're on XB1, can I take you up on that offer?! I need to complete 3 more heroic strikes and doing with someone experienced always helps!

I'll be on tonight after about 8:30 dave, I've to do the 5 heroic stikes quest myself so that'll suit.

Will you be cheesing those 3 strikes eh? EH? HUH?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I'll be on tonight after about 8:30 dave, I've to do the 5 heroic stikes quest myself so that'll suit.

Good man, I'll be on from 8ish myself for a few hours... Hopefully my mic will work properly this time!

Your joke was bad and you should feel bad :P

His GT is Davenocheese. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,090 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'll help 2 Stone. Got 3 done yesterday but I still need two more.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

My copy of Uncharted the Nathan Drake Collection got through the postal strike today. Now I can put it on the stack of games I really want to play but Destiny won't let me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Been to oryx about 10 time between all character, group has always dissolved before beating him.

So many shards, and at least some good gear from the earlier drops.

Coo was so easy we just steamrolled lvl3 after lvl3, got my relic to get 1 up to 300 and others nearer.

• Advertisement

Varik wrote: »
    Been to orxy about 10 between each character, group has always dissolved before beating him.

To be fair we'd been at the whole Raid for like 7+ hours on Saturday and I was pi$$ed drunk by Oryx :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement