Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

quad_red wrote: »
    56292865.jpg

Ohh, lookie who it is!! How's it going Quad? You coming back to the grind?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

He's back Steve - we have to get his punk ass over 226 light before we can put him to work in the raid though...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Heya Steve,

Yeah, got tired off standing at the sidelines creeping. Threw my best hard fought CE raid gear on (now might as well be made of chocolate) and and am back in the game.

Was amazed that the grind had been phased out as I whooshed up the levels to 40. Wow - the grind wall is pushed back a bit but when ye hit, ye *hit* it.

How ye keeping?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Thanks guys, ah I would like to give it a try and see how it is at some point. Fresh start to the game so at least I know I have options :)

You will be locked into using the "Gunslinger" Subclass for any New Hunters until you hit Level 15, well unless you use you Spark of Light consumable, which I personally would not waste on your 1st character. Also, enjoy the 25gb Download later :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Cormac... wrote: »
    You will be locked into using the "Gunslinger" Subclass for any New Hunters until you hit Level 15, well unless you use you Spark of Light consumable, which I personally would not waste on your 1st character. Also, enjoy the 25gb Download later :p

If he has the demo installed I would say the patch is in there?

(Assuming he is on PS4 with auto downloads turned on)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

25Gb will be an hour max :P
    Fieldog wrote: »
    If he has the demo installed I would say the patch is in there?

(Assuming he is on PS4 with auto downloads turned on)

I removed the demo to make space for some of my backlog so have to remove some of my backlog to make space for this now. God bless fibre :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

jonny24ie wrote: »
    25Gb will be an hour max :P

I removed the demo to make space for some of my backlog so have to remove some of my backlog to make space for this now. God bless fibre :D

If your PS4 is in rest mode, queue up the demo from the app in your phone, sure it be done and all when you get home... :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Fieldog wrote: »
    If your PS4 is in rest mode, queue up the demo from the app in your phone, sure it be done and all when you get home... :)

Yeah I forgot to put it in rest mode last night, its ok i'll ring mammy and ask her to turn the PS4 on for me :D

quad_red wrote: »
    Heya Steve,

Yeah, got tired off standing at the sidelines creeping. Threw my best hard fought CE raid gear on (now might as well be made of chocolate) and and am back in the game.

Was amazed that the grind had been phased out as I whooshed up the levels to 40. Wow - the grind wall is pushed back a bit but when ye hit, ye *hit* it.

How ye keeping?

Mmmmm...... chocolate armour sounds delicious. Careful you don't eat yourself! :pac: Yeah, all that hard fought Year 1 gear goes in the vault for now! Don't shard anything yet. There are Gunsmith quests later on that require you to dismantle rare/legendary weapons. I was very selective about what I got rid of, and my vault is close to capacity all the time.

I'm good! Destiny time is limited compared to the rest of the regular guys over the last few months. I have 2 characters raid ready and ran it with each of them last week for the first time. Great craic.

I'm sure Merry has been filling you in on the changes. Nightfalls aren't worth the salt anymore. Stay clear! Just do as many quests as possible, run Heroic strikes and you'll pick up lots of gear. You should be Raid ready in no time. As usual, it's the raid drops that REALLY push up your Light Level.

We might get a run in on the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

No IB glitch for anyone today. Destiny offline for maintenance between 5 and 7pm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Grimore Cards ?

I seem to be missing a few cards related to the dark below, like Omnigul (even though I've finished that strike a few times). Since I probably didnt complete those quests till after the taken king shipped would that be the reason ? Is that it then, once their gone their gone !

• Registered Users Posts: 28,090 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

syboit wrote: »
    Grimore Cards ?

I seem to be missing a few cards related to the dark below, like Omnigul (even though I've finished that strike a few times). Since I probably didnt complete those quests till after the taken king shipped would that be the reason ? Is that it then, once their gone their gone !

Do you have all the ghosts ? There's a few websites out there which will show you where the missing ones are. I used Destiny Ghost Hunter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Do you have all the ghosts ? There's a few websites out there which will show you where the missing ones are. I used Destiny Ghost Hunter.

Yes, thats very handy allright, being going through them slowly but surely. That one on top of the hex/octo shaped box in the rasputin warbunker is driving me nuts though :D

Its the cards not linked to ghosts which seemed to be the issue ones for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

syboit wrote: »
    Grimore Cards ?

You should be able to acquire all cards so try selecting omnigul mission through the director and see if that grants the grimoire on completion. Should be worth a shot just in case there's any issue with receiving it through strikes playlist.

8pm Kings Fall, looking to blitz the whole thing so as to free up as much time this weekend for Iron Banner and ToO as possible, let me know if you're interested. 290+ with experience of all the parts preferred as I'm short on time these current weekdays unfortunately :/

New Job is OP

8pm Kings Fall, looking to blitz the whole thing so as to free up as much time this weekend for Iron Banner and ToO as possible, let me know if you're interested. 290+ with experience of all the parts preferred as I'm short on time these current weekdays unfortunately :/

New Job is OP

290+ Light, Must have cleared at least 10 times and 310 Black Spindle and 310 Sleeper at once. Not going to carry anyone.

All Carlton Dance Emote Or You Will Be Kicked !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

290+ Light, Must have cleared at least 10 times and 310 Black Spindle and 310 Sleeper at once. Not going to carry anyone.

All Carlton Dance Emote Or You Will Be Kicked !!!

All of the above plus at least 20 gold PSN trophies and max grimoire score cards and absolutely no BANTAR WHAT SO EVER!!!! Touch of Malice is a must and no reloading at all.....leave it on 1 bullet for maximum DPS at all times!

Anyone even doing an emote dance will be bitch slapped. No bathroom brakes and if I even hear some bell end eating pringles there will be tables up turned.....

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    All of the above plus at least 20 gold PSN trophies and max grimoire score cards and absolutely no BANTAR WHAT SO EVER!!!! Touch of Malice is a must and no reloading at all.....leave it on 1 bullet for maximum DPS at all times!

Anyone even doing an emote dance will be bitch slapped. No bathroom brakes and if I even hear some bell end eating pringles there will be tables up turned.....

You forgot NO SCRUBZ

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

You forgot NO SCRUBZ

No, I don't want no scrubz.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Mickeroo wrote: »
    No, I don't want no scrubz.

a scrub is a guy that cant get no love from me. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭RTighe

......... you're a tough crowd!

RTighe wrote: »
    ......... you're a tough crowd!

I got the banter I deserved. As soon as the fingers begin the "290+" typing sequence, you have signed your own death sentence :P

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭RTighe

294 here, spindle? whats that? Malice? i've envy! would that do?

A lot of these i wouldn't have so i'll be grinding my way through them all over the next few days

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Ill do it dreadhead

300+ with touch of malice

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Wouldn't mind getting it done myself tonight on xbox

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Ill do it dreadhead

300+ with touch of malice

What's the Malice like in Crucible?? Is this going to be the new Thorn?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

What's the Malice like in Crucible?? Is this going to be the new Thorn?

Tried it for a few games, seems ok

You will die alot though

Prices are up for the micro transaction currency.

Damage curve for IB has been released.
    level_delta.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13706

Newest patch notes

"Fixed an issue where Black Spindle had an unintended +20 Attack bonus"

:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement