Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (See first post for details on joining boards.ie clan)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Black Spindle daily is up for whoever still wants it, it's only dropping at 290 now though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Black Spindle daily is up for whoever still wants it, it's only dropping at 290 now though

Feck that then ... not worth the hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Ahh its worth it alright, with the amount of raid snipers u get it be 310 in no time. Get it once and buy it twice...Did it with the Tom and Sleeper Stim too.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Feck that then ... not worth the hassle

Ah it's not too bad now, I ran it with a 307 and a 303 , I'm only 296 and we had 2 mins to spare on the timer. Swords are your best friend and AoE grenades

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

you're only teasing me now steve :(

hopefully I'll get a raid done over the weekend, might have to resort to *shudder* destiny lfg if everyone else is stuck in trials / iron banner.

I think my midweek raiding days are over....

I always try to get on Tuesday evening. There's always lots of guys raiding after the reset that day. I'll definitely be up it on the weekend, probably Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Might try for the spindle later tonight. Never had it and in a terrible fella for collecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I always try to get on Tuesday evening. There's always lots of guys raiding after the reset that day. I'll definitely be up it on the weekend, probably Saturday.

nice one, I'll hop in the party if I see you on.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭wexdevil

Wow a lot of people are using that shadowshot glitch in iron banner

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Relevant gamertags :pac:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

wexdevil wrote: »
    Wow a lot of people are using that shadowshot glitch in iron banner

What's the shadowshot glitch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,090 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »
    What's the shadowshot glitch?

Put on Quiver and the Purple glowy helmet. Fire two shots press start and go back to game.

Keeps refilling your Super.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,458 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Anyone up for giving me a hand finishing the Imprecation quest? Need to 7 crucible headshots in one game with this POS.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Anyone up for giving me a hand finishing the Imprecation quest? Need to 7 crucible headshots in one game with this POS.

*AbusesToilets schemes*

• Registered Users Posts: 28,090 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Mickeroo wrote: »
    *AbusesToilets schemes*
    in rumble

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

I'm having trouble with this too. Apparently if you're a Hunter with tether it's easy as when tethered every shot counts as a headshot due to it being a crit. As I'm a Titan I'll be cheesing it in Rumble :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Okay re subbed my Gold and got TTK currently tryin to get my Warlock up to snuff for the raid.
    Will probably be offline for the next few days and the grind can begin anew as I can access the strike playlist again.

In short it's good to be back even if my gear is ****e again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Got spoon fed the Kings Fall raid last night, big thanks to redzer, wonda, derek, diff and dermo, Titan finally pushed over 300 :cool:

On another note, if you somehow missed it, BUY Hung Jury SR4 from DO, I've been using this gun for some time after getting it as a random drop but trashed it and bought the vendor version as the roll is excellent. I've been using the bought version for about 2 weeks and it rocks in PvE and PvP (if keeping your distance is your thing), MIDA fans rejoice! :D

Comes with a nice choice of sights, triple tap and your choice of extended mag or hand laid stock. Even without running the stability perk it is extremely controllable with the vertical recoil. Add to this Firefly and it's a great weapon in PvE and nothing like exploding guardian heads in crucible to put a big grin on your face and if you're lucky enough to get them bunched in a group it gives you a big lead to knock out a few multi kills.

Mayhem Rumble is the best bet to finish the Imprecation bounty, running Nightstalker. Tethered enemies are a lot easier to headshot with that POS gun. Just have to wait til next week to receive it. Having to wait two Armsdays to complete a quest is bit silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Mayhem Rumble is the best bet to finish the Imprecation bounty, running Nightstalker. Tethered enemies are a lot easier to headshot with that POS gun. Just have to wait til next week to receive it. Having to wait two Armsdays to complete a quest is bit silly.

Damn you Hunters! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I'm light 267, is it worth my time doing the nightfall with 2 other who have a higher light level or will I just be a hinderence to them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I'm light 267, is it worth my time doing the nightfall with 2 other who have a higher light level or will I just be a hinderence to them?

You should be reasonably ok at that level. Did it the first week with a team that was sub 280.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

You should be reasonably ok at that level. Did it the first week with a team that was sub 280.

That's my Saturday night sorted so!

Damn you Hunters! :pac:

That gun is so bad, just painful to use. if anyone needs to cheese that part let me know, spare you the ass pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

that last section to clear for the black spindle is mad, we had over six and a half minutes and still couldn't even get near clearing it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

syboit wrote: »
    that last section to clear for the black spindle is mad, we had over six and a half minutes and still couldn't even get near clearing it :(

Yar, tried it twice with 3 at 295 any failed miserably. Hopped on irom banner and got to rank 3 in about 8 games, all bounties done. No drops though for anyone really :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

Got Black Spindle 2nd go today. Was away so couldn't try last two times this daily was up. 3 of us, 2 around 305, 1 around 296.

We had one focus left on adds and left blights, two focus right on back blights, right blights and Driviks. The longer those blights are up the worse it is. Then all three pummel him, shadowshot is great for him, at regular intervals with LMGs or snipers.

Once he is down, switch to shotguns and swords and mop up. Got there with 7.20 left, finished with around 2 mins to spare. Actually ended up helping a friend through as well and got it first go with even more time on the clock.

I'd say it was a nightmare when it was initially discovered but it's not bad at higher light level.

Did it myself today with SirConor and Kaizer. We took care of the ads first, mostly just 2 while the 3rd dps'd the boss. The Simulant was very handy for doing damge. Having 3 exotic swords of each element was well handy as well. It took us about 4 tries to get it, we managed to kill the boss each time but clock ran out clearing ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,602 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Trials has been delayed indefinitely due to the Shadowshot exploit.

Kings Fall HM drops next Friday at 6pm. Recommended light 300-320. Will drop 310-320 light gear.

Nightfall rewards will be fixed, could be as soon as next week.

Bungie looking at rebalancing Sunbreakers.

Nightstalker is ****ing amazingly fun to play as in IB. So much leaping and rolling and the joy of shutting down a Sunbreaker with my bow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Totally agree on the Hung Jury. Have three of them and can't decide which I can get rid of - going to end up with a vault full of Hung Juries.

Got the Black Spindle yesterday. Best advice I can give is to go in with two players that are much much better than you :D Put a bubble over the boss' head and the two lads smacked the snot out of him with exotic swords. Had the blindy helment on and didn't get hit when I was in the bubble but that may just have been luck. Had 30-40 seconds left over for the dancethon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement